Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, The Gemidzii gave their lives for an independent Macedonia this is why i believe they should be honored with a statue. If you watched the footage, even the Japanese tourists seem to be impressed.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Jankovska, The Gemidzii gave their lives for an independent Macedonia this is why i believe they should be honored with a statue. If you watched the footage, even the Japanese tourists seem to be impressed.
      Thank you for letting me know who they were, I wasn't quite sure but this helped. Or did you do that because you are still seeking some sort of approval from me about the statues. That's never gonna happen, stop trying.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Have most of you seen the old Macedonian movie "Solunskite Atentatori"?

It is available over 10 parts all on YouTube if you haven't. It's worth watching.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Rogi

I watched it, its with Petre Prlicko (Igor Dzambazov's Dedo) its a very good movie actually.

Jankovska, Did you see how happy the Japanese Tourists were? They were very impressed with the city.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

In their honour:

Last edited by Bratot; 07-28-2010, 12:45 PM.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

check this video out of respect @ Shatev's grave site.

He wrote a book В Mакедония под робство. Солунското съзаклятие (1903) anyone have some texts from his book? or links.

i love the Pivo offering
              Last edited by Makedonetz; 07-28-2010, 12:41 PM.
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Spolaj Ti Rogi

I watched it, its with Petre Prlicko (Igor Dzambazov's Dedo) its a very good movie actually.

Jankovska, Did you see how happy the Japanese Tourists were? They were very impressed with the city.
                Sure that's all well and nice but I prefer to see the poor MAcedonian people happy with hospital service, policing, road work etc.

Comment

• Mastika
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                  Sure that's all well and nice but I prefer to see the poor MAcedonian people happy with hospital service, policing, road work etc.
                  I agree with what you are saying, but do you really think that the government would have spent all of the money used on the statues for something else like new roads or hospitals? I doubt it, and in my opinion I believe that it would have been spent in another way in order to gain some short term popularity. I would rather see statues of brave Macedonians to be built and to last for the next 50 years, rather than to see more money being poured into the Albanian-language education programs throughout Macedonia.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                    I agree with what you are saying, but do you really think that the government would have spent all of the money used on the statues for something else like new roads or hospitals? I doubt it, and in my opinion I believe that it would have been spent in another way in order to gain some short term popularity. I would rather see statues of brave Macedonians to be built and to last for the next 50 years, rather than to see more money being poured into the Albanian-language education programs throughout Macedonia.
                    The gov SHOULD have spend all that money on hospitals and roads and help for the elderly and disabled. They SHOULD have done that.
                    When was the last time you looked into the dom za invalidi, za hendikepirani. Do you know that many places like this had to shut down because of no funds. The centre in Kriva Palanka where I was a volanter for few months doesn't work anymore because they couldn't afford to pay the bus to collect the kids to take them there. Hendikepirani deca can't walk the streets by themselves.
                    A statue in the middle of Skopje will not change this and there is no one, ni Gospod can't convince me that the spomenici were the right thing to do. Everyone who thinks like that hasn't seen the real picture of Macedonia. Our heros are to be respected but they were heros for a reason, they cared for the poor and the helpless. If anyone of them can speak now they will tell you it's a waste of money and we should help abused, disabled, poor people. The gov wanted to score a quick point or two with the spomenici and the sad thing it was a success for them. Everyone bought into this hero crap. Heros don't want spomenici, they died for what;s right in the world.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Whats your opinion of Blind People or those with up to 10% eye sight not paying patarini when they travel? This is the new law thats just come in. I can finally say something good about MPC, they gave food supplies to family Apostolovski from Tetovo where they have 11 children and are very poor. Well Done to the Popoj from MPC who went to their house.

The Spomenici are going ahead, there is a 16 month time frame to renovate 20 hospitals and clinics in Macedonia where its the first phase into the project. The health care system is being reformed completely, they still used those Green Books for knishki now a Croatian Company is going to make cards for the patients and it will all be done electronically instead of being written down. All the Hospitals and Health Clinics will be supplied with computers and other equipment thats needed to do their work.

Jankovska, We saw how there was no Parno Greenje, broken doors and window, we saw charshafi being put up on the broken windows and so forth now things are changing.

Comment

• Mastika
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                        The gov SHOULD have spend all that money on hospitals and roads and help for the elderly and disabled. They SHOULD have done that.
                        When was the last time you looked into the dom za invalidi, za hendikepirani. Do you know that many places like this had to shut down because of no funds. The centre in Kriva Palanka where I was a volanter for few months doesn't work anymore because they couldn't afford to pay the bus to collect the kids to take them there. Hendikepirani deca can't walk the streets by themselves.

A statue in the middle of Skopje will not change this and there is no one, ni Gospod can't convince me that the spomenici were the right thing to do. Everyone who thinks like that hasn't seen the real picture of Macedonia. Our heros are to be respected but they were heros for a reason, they cared for the poor and the helpless. If anyone of them can speak now they will tell you it's a waste of money and we should help abused, disabled, poor people. The gov wanted to score a quick point or two with the spomenici and the sad thing it was a success for them. Everyone bought into this hero crap. Heros don't want spomenici, they died for what;s right in the world.
                        You are right, they SHOULD be investing more into health/infrastructure, but they aren't. The past cannot be changed and the statues are here to stay. If the citizens of Macedonia value the the elderly and the disabled over the statues, then they will express these feelings at the next elections.

However, what needs to happen next time is the people need to stop such projects from happening in it's early stages, not to launch large scale attacks on the project when it is nearing completion. The next time the government wants to spend money on statues, the people need to say to the government that they want the money spent elsewhere. If the people can present this view successfully, than the government is likely to stop what it is doing.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                          • Nov 2009

The Lions have arrived

Two of four Lion sculptures have arrived and are ready to be raised in front of the Goce Delcev bridge, on the Macedonian Government side.

Looking at the video footage i see that the Lion sculptures are a good size, and should look great.

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

they look very good
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MacoLionHeartSun
                              • Jun 2010

I can understand what SDMS is saying about spending the money else were. e.g. hospitals, dairy farming etc, but!, always but.. I think it’s a great investment in ROM that will pay off via attracting tourism and increasing spend $$

ROM has a story to tell you [the TRUTH] paint the picture and execute the plan!

Comment

Working...
                              X