X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

I could take guess after watching k15...but what is a smizla.

YouTube - K-15 - Smizla

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

OziMak, Its kind of obvious really, just look at how she talks,walks,acts etc They are mainly in the Skopje region, i must say alot of them are very good looking but they are too stuck up and they usually tend to judge alot of people especially the ladies about what they wear.

They tend to wear expensive clothes, dress very good and always have something to say about others, when they are in a group they are "Ogovarachki" big time.Even the old ladies wouldnt stand a chance with them lol
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

In other words, a stuck up bitch or kuchka po makedonski. Even the way she was talking in the video reminded me of those posh poms that place themselves above everyone else.

I don't mind the lions, I think the two modern designs were an odd choice taking into account their locality, but overall they look good. Although they could've added a more fearsome expression, but I guess its' placid and reluctant nature is a better representation of Macedonia as it currently stands, since the nation can't seem to stand up for itself.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Aleksandar Makedonski Statue and Fountain coming very soon

Its the moment we've all been waiting for, this footage shows the fountain and how it will look like. I assume Aleksandar Makedonski will be placed just above it, it looks fantastic.

YouTube - Skopje (Macedonia) - fontana di Alessandro il grande
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Prolet it really is beautiful. Great to see it.
            The soldiers with the shields is a bit provocative.hahaha

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

OziMak, How would you rank it on a scale of 1 to 10?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

100 prolet its amazing neka puknet pusti gici
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

The shields will give every grk a heart attack lol
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    The shields will give every grk a heart attack lol
                    They certainly will.
                    But I doubt they will end up on the final version (unfortunately).
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Risto, How can you be so sure? We've all seen the soncina where Filip II is due to be put up in Bitola, there is a major shield with the sonce there why should this be any different?

The Lafchina around the fountain also look very good.

Comment

• Mastika
                        • Feb 2010

I like this a lot, it looks very nice.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Prolet I just love it. Back in the day when all this was being planned I commented on a newspaper in reply to comments left there by people bagging the spending on any statues as it was seen as a waste of money. As I said then the ornaments of a city tell the world who you are and is your head up and looking people I the eye or are you looking at you feet when they come to negotiate business deals. It gives them an idea how to deal with you.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

This is going to be really great, I can't wait until it's all finished. I really hope they keep the sonce on the shields, no holding back!

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Prolet,

I want to ask you something, what is more important according to you, the statue or a book?
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Lion of Macedon
                                • Jun 2010

The project should have been done years ago as soon as we gained independence! Better then never i guess, anything to see those athenian monkeys weep! samo napred!
                                ITS NOT THE LION WHO FIGHT'S BUT THE FIGHT WITHIN THE LION - SMRT ILI SLOBODA!

Comment

Working...
                                X