X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i wonder if macedonia is prepared in the event of a war.?
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      Don't forget that a large church was originally planned for the main square in SKopje and the Albanians were successful in blocking it because Macedonians just didn't care. If they could they would also block the church in Strumica. Anyway, there is still no excuse why a large Macedonian city is not capable of building a large church, for example in both Strumica and Bitola there are foundations for a new church that were poured 20 years ago and construction still hasn't started, whereas smaller Albanian villages are building mega mosques with 50 meter minarets in less than 2 years.
      Actually Niko the church planned for Skopje was not large but a small one... However you are right, people did not care and a lot of people did not want it there.

albanians have money from drugs and crime as well as funding from the Saudis to keep building mosques, who is funding churches? no one...

Also why must we keep building churches everywhere? Macedonian demographic is decreasing whilst the albanian is increasing... This is the number one issue in the country and there is no strategy to counter it.

The VMRO government made attempts to give money for every child in eastern Macedonia, however the constitutional court (dominated by SDS) deemed it 'racist'... Go figure!
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• MKPrilep
        • Mar 2009

albanians have money from drugs and crime as well as funding from the Saudis to keep building mosques, who is funding churches? no one...
        that´s right, but it would be the job of our goverment to stop it,
        because everyone knows the money is illegal.
        And why is foreign country allowed to spend money for building
        mosques. And why is every new mosque so big?? To mark the
        territory?
        For me, I would like to know how this works?
        How albanians get the money from the arabs.

Comment

• MKPrilep
          • Mar 2009

I found this "old" article

Classified documents seen by The Sunday Times reveal that Macedonian officials are also investigating a number of Islamic charities, some in Saudi Arabia, which are active throughout the Balkans and are suspected of spreading extremism and laundering money for terrorist organisations.
          “Hundreds of millions have been poured into Macedonia alone in the past decade and most of it comes from Saudi Arabia,” said a government source. “The Saudis’ main export seems to be ideology, not oil.”
          Macedonia: Saudis finance Balkan radicalism SAUDI ARABIA is pouring hundreds of millions of pounds into Islamist groups in the Balkans, some...

So they know what´s going on, but don´t do anything to stop it.
          On the contrary, Gruevski is going to Qatar to aks them for more
          "investments".

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
            I found this "old" article

http://islamineurope.blogspot.de/201...ce-balkan.html

So they know what´s going on, but don´t do anything to stop it.
            On the contrary, Gruevski is going to Qatar to aks them for more
            "investments".
            Thanks for the source.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

After everything that has happened last week....

Macedonia invites Albanian President Bamir Topi for a friendly visit!

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

gruevski is ready & willing to compromise his country to greater albania.I'm surprised i see the ventilator flying usually it's only the 2 headed eagle.
                Last edited by George S.; 04-19-2012, 05:11 PM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  I'm surprised i see the ventilator flying usually it's only the 2 headed eagle.
                  It must be a "special" occasion.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Cair Mayor Medziti: Skopje has historically been a very important city in Albania!!!

Also, Medziti tells us what the Macedonian government won't: "Moreover, the Ministry of Health has over 50% Albanian employees, the Ministry of Economy has 37%..."

Medziti:

"For the first time, the Chair (the first unit of the Albanian municipal leaders in Skopje), Struga and Kicevo soon have to head to head an Albanian. This came as a result of territorial division, conducted in 2004 and I am in this position for a second term. This qualitative development has enabled the Albanians to first decide on their priorities, resolving fundamental problems than those commonly associated with the infrastructure or the quality of services. To stay here, since I have been elected to the office of mayor of Cair, Skopje's Albanian national symbols are restored. It is important to note because before there was a strategy to strip Skopje's historic importance and meaning it has for the Albanians. It is known that Skopje until the '70s has been a city with more Albanians, earlier it was the center of the vilayet of Kosovo, previously it has historically been a very important city in Albania. This process has involved not only the municipality of Cair that is the heart of Skopje, but the entire city, our national flag is equal to the state flag. Also in 2002 it was decided the monument of Skanderbeg, in a country that will soon be the name of the largest square of Macedonia. Illyria was founded museum that includes the period of the Albanian League of Prizren to the National Liberation Army. These days it is the end process of renaming the street in Skopje, including first names and events of our history, from the Illyrian period to the new Albanian history. I will mention some of them: King Gent, Queen Teuta, the name Illyria, Arber, Hasan Pristina to reach up to Azem Hajdari. Also in the main square of Skopje, "Makedonia", along with Alexander the Great, will be placed memorials Nexhat Agolli shot dead by the communists, Peter and Joseph Bageri Bogdani. The competition was conducted and work has begun. So even for tourists to come to Skopje, with our religious diversity is an asset of ours, but persevere along the Albanian Skanderbeg monument represented with Mother Teresa and Peter Bogdani, European and popular figure."

Read the whole interview here (in Albanian): http://www.shekulli.com.al/shekulli/...ole-shqiptare/

I just want to mention that none of the Macedonian media has picked this up, the MTO forum is the first to expose this to Macedonians. Maybe someone should email this to some Macedonian media outlets
                    Last edited by Niko777; 04-20-2012, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• ProMKD
                      • Oct 2011

While we can agree that FA employment is widely acceptable, I'm sure we can also agree that it is Medzitis job to give made-up, crazy, inflated numbers. I don't believe that shit for a minute, I hope you don't!
                      www.everythingmacedonia.com
                      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                        While we can agree that FA employment is widely acceptable
                        What makes you think we agree with that?
                        I would rather see 100% ethnic Albanian employment if they are the best for the job. Plain & simple.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• ProMKD
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          What makes you think we agree with that?
                          I would rather see 100% ethnic Albanian employment if they are the best for the job. Plain & simple.
                          You misunderstood me. I said we can agree that the FA is widely acceptable - i meant to the institutions in Macedonia.

Therefore, I'm saying, although we all agree that the government employs shiptars for the sake of them being shiptars, I still disagree with the numbers that medziti picked out of the air.

Comment

• United MKD
                            • Jul 2011

Искршени 30 крстови на православните гробишта во Лабуништа

Триесетина крстови на православните гробишта во струшко Лабуништа биле осквернавен вчера вечерта од непознати сторители.

Според полицијата, сторителите ги извадиле крстовите и однеле пред црквата Свети Никола каде ги искршиле.

Полицијата трага по сторителите.

Ограбени цркви во Тетовско и во Кичевско

Две цркви во Тетовско и една во Кичевско биле ограбени вчера вечерта.

Во тетовско Непроштено биле ограбени црквите Свети Илија и Свети Ѓоргија. Непознати разбојници насилно влегле во црквите и украле 260 денари и една рачна косилка за трева.

Во кичевско Тајмиште пак била ограбена црквата Свети Петар и Павле. Засега не се знае сумата на пари што ги украл разбојникот.

Полицијата презема мерки за расветлување на случаите.

Comment

• ProMKD
                              • Oct 2011

I read none of this in the mainstream papers. What does that tell you? THe Gov`t just annoucned 250,000 euros to plant 3 врби ( I think willow tree in english? ) in Vardar, and the company who will get this money is some shiptar company from a village outside of tetovo. WTF. There needs to be a public outcry.

Skopje 2014 is beautiful, but this tree garbage is clearly corruption!!!

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

United MKD,thanks for bringing it up, i wonder what action the authorities are taking to prevent the wanton destruction & desecration of churches & graves.I think that is pretty low when the perpetrators think they can get away because the law is lax.Or because of political expediency it is swept under the carpet.
                                Last edited by George S.; 04-23-2012, 04:29 PM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X