X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Valmir
    Banned
    • Sep 2011

And as for the shiptar claims for being "indigenous" to europe, that is wrong, the only indigenous people in europe are:
    - Basque people
    - Gorals
    - Karelian people
    - Sami‎
    - Udmurt people

So sorry to break it to you shiptars, but your just as mixed as every one else in the balkans, and perhaps even more
    Keep dreaming

Compared to the Pelasgians, those guys you mentioned are some immigrants

Comment

• chentovist
      Banned
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
      Keep dreaming

Maybe, but you have nothing to do with Pelasgians...

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

Albanians on mass immigrated from Albania in the 1980's after the fall of Communism to Kosovo and Serbia proper so lets cut the crap shall we.

An attitude of extreme hate fostered very quickly were myths were set in stone one being Albanians are an indegionous lot so resentful of Slavic speaking Majority who ironically directly influenced Albanians for centuries.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Valmir, stop polluting this thread with your deluded garbage. In fact, stop polluting the forum. From now on, if you want to make these bogus claims then do so only on the thread below, where most of these fairytales you believe in have already been refuted:

Do not waste our time or forum space. I have seen what you've written on other forums about Macedonia and Macedonians, you little maggot, you're lucky to even be allowed to post on this forum after spewing up such vile trash, and as most likely you couldn't care less and you're unable to prove jack about your supposed 'Pelasgian' heritage, I don't expect that you will be here for much longer. You've contributed nothing here.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

"- Basque people
            - Gorals
            - Karelian people
            - Sami‎
            - Udmurt people"
            bullshit
            Macedonians are older than these people,
            Pelasgians were one of the macedonian tribes so you are not macedonian.
            Also you are neither illyrian but are asian.Look at one of the old maps showing albania in asia & you'll see you are nothing but a shptar taking other people's lands.
            Also your language is similar to italian.Parli italiano si si signora.Your language is not illyrian but a mixture of different languages including slavic.You are predominantly of alavic stock.So you are putting up you tube videos of how you are this or that,how you were illyrian or that.That' is utter bullshit if there are people like you maggots & morons who will beleive that.Also the 2 headed eagle is a MACEDONIAN SYMBOL,same as a lion,
            same as the MACEDONIAN SUN.Wise up to yourselves go back to your maggot website & tell them how stupid they are with their holier than thou attitude they are nothing more than SHIPTAR maggots.
            Last edited by George S.; 03-19-2012, 06:28 PM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Pelasgians i beleive were one of the macedonian tribes so valmir you are wrong there.You are ready to claim credit for your bullshit.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                No.....these are not scenes from Libya. This is somewhere in Macedonia.

I don't care if its a wedding or what ever celebration, its criminal. Look at all the illegal guns floating around and being used. Notice all types of guns coming out of the boot of a car and shared around.

Now what are the authorities going to do about it? they have evidence such as faces to identify, cars and registrations to identify, so no more excuses. The government must take action and set a precedent. A clear warning. Confiscation and or fines are not good enough. Incarceration and for an extended time is the only answer.

Albanian mafia - YouTube
                I think I found Valmir in this video!!!! Look at 4:07

Last edited by ProMKD; 03-19-2012, 08:06 PM.
                www.everythingmacedonia.com
                Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

How are the police going to handle that?They are equiped for war.Armed & dangerous.
                  Valmir,Is he wearing his silk suit???Has he got a gun with a happy trigger finger?The face sure fits the bill.
                  Last edited by George S.; 03-19-2012, 08:39 PM. Reason: ed
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
                    • Mar 2011

laughing at that videa of siptar retards shooting in the air. do they think they are the only ones that have guns and know how to use them ? what are they trying to proove shooting in the air, the air and sky wont shoot back.

KE VI DOJDI KRAJOT SIPTARSKI SECENI KOPILINA. MAMICETO MRSNO KE VI GO RASPLACIME DA VI JA EBAM KRVTA MATNA.

siptar dogs dont ever forget that Macedonian blood is thicker than yours

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Get your ass and send it to a Western european bibliothek and read about the history of the Balcans
                      You will see that every book will say that in the Balcan region the Albanian language was spoken together with the Romanian one, It happend me in a small bibliothek in Belgium
                      Does western European bibliothek say that slovenia, croatia, bosnia and romania are all shiptar lands?

You seem to think that is the case, then tell me, why doesn't "greater albania" include the above mentioned countries, considering they too have been "stolen" by "slav settlers"?

Or maybe the shiptar peasant who dreamed of "greater albania" forgot to include those countries when he created the map on Microsoft paint?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Keep dreaming

I just googled "indigenous Europeans" and sites like wikepedia and online encyclopedia gave me those results. Notice they didn't mention you shiptars?

Or maybe the whole world is wrong and i should just believe some shiptar with bad fashion sense on the internet, whose only source of information about the "Illyrians" is from a few old toothless goat herders that live in a village.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

BBS they give goat herding a bad name.They think by making these stupid claims that we are going to beleive them.We can see right through the BS.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

Do remember people some factions in the European press in the past infamously gave their claims traction and it needs to be exposed at every chance for what it is rubbish because they use it to deny Macedonians

Comment

• Valmir
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                              Albanians on mass immigrated from Albania in the 1980's after the fall of Communism to Kosovo and Serbia proper so lets cut the crap shall we.
                              Give me some International recordings on this so called "MASS IMMIGRATION" in Kosovo and Macedonia

Comment

• Valmir
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

Pelasgians were one of the macedonian tribes so you are not macedonian.
                                Also you are neither illyrian but are asian.Look at one of the old maps showing albania in asia & you'll see you are nothing but a shptar taking other people's lands.
                                WTF?
                                So the Scotlands are Asians too right?, Cus Scotland in reall is called ALBA, BOY listen here

Albania is a new name which describes something White (ALBION),before Albania was called Arberia and even before Dyrrachium, We Albanians call it Shqiperia which means The land of Eagle, cus in Albanian Shqiponj means Eagle!(Eagle was a symbol of the illyrians) . But again you have to check the Language of the population and their manners to see who they are and from where they come from

Comment

Working...
                                X