X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    You will remain a mere 'Greek', and a laughing stock in years to come.
    Don't be so sure SoM. If Germany continues to dominate the EU ... the Greeks will rename themselves Bavariadonians and seek to claim German pureness .... Thorvald, go get'em!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

If anything, the Germans should go and claim theirs in modern Greece.......
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

And another thread about our gov and another invlovment from the Greeks, funny. I personaly don't care who is in the Greek gov, why should I? I am Macedonian from Macedonia who cares only about Macedonia and the Macedonian people. Shame we are not as 'good' neighbours as the Greeks to care about their country and gov

Comment

• Demos
          Banned
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          And another thread about our gov and another invlovment from the Greeks, funny. I personaly don't care who is in the Greek gov, why should I? I am Macedonian from Macedonia who cares only about Macedonia and the Macedonian people. Shame we are not as 'good' neighbours as the Greeks to care about their country and gov
          Jankovska,

If we were such bad neighbors we would seal the border, stop all flow of good/commerce, put a large fence, mine the border and call it a day.

Instead 18,000 of your own countrymen are able to work as a result of Greek investments worth over 1 billion euros in Macedonia.

If that's a bad neighbor, please tell me where I sign up to have such "bad" neighbors.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
            Jankovska,

If we were such bad neighbors we would seal the border, stop all flow of good/commerce, put a large fence, mine the border and call it a day.

Instead 18,000 of your own countrymen are able to work as a result of Greek investments worth over 1 billion euros in Macedonia.

If that's a bad neighbor, please tell me where I sign up to have such "bad" neighbors.

Oh don't worry with the credit crunch we will get rid off those as well, enough of cheating slimy Greeks in Macedonia.

You are not bad neighbors, you are the WORST neighbos and you would do all of the above, shame though you can't. Macedonia is not what it used to be 17 years ago. We don't need you- muahaha

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Bratot, I really do think you should explain further as your statement requires clarification. You speak as you know about the subject, so I am interested in your elaborations.

I was under the impression we are having a discussion here, am I asking for too much, or have you just made an assumption about me and my apparent political 'attachments'?

What was it you said to me in the other thread about Ohrid, 'share all the info you have', yet now on another topic I am seeking information on you apparently don't 'need' to explain further?

So again I will ask you bate, oti site sme tuka da ucime od eden do drug zaedno, tell me what this means in practical terms, as it doesn't sound good and I would like to know the extent of how bad it is.

Political solution means agreement among political subjectS, excluding the right for justice, in order to keep the ethnic relation "calm".
              Since we are facing a situation where many current politicians from the Albanian side will have to take responsibility for 2001 and those 4 cases of war crimes against Macedonians.

While Tarchulovski is left to rot in Hague prison for something he have not done.

Boshkovski tend to give political amnesty for the war crime made by Albanians.

Me personally, can't cope with the new "role" of Boshkovski.

Thats why, I wont give my support to him.
              Its arguable which "macedonian" candidate to support.
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Thanks for the explanation Bratot.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• AMINTA
                  • Jan 2009

I hardly doubt that Ljube Boshkovski will become the next president of Republic of Macedonia.

My bet goes to Dr. Srgan Kerim.
                  I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Kerim... is arguable also. It's quite sure he is BND agent and "his" WAC corporation has been supportive for the name change placed in their media.

His experience and already builded international reputation is a positive side.

His best "student" from Germany is currently a first counsillor of Gruevski, and Gruevski has appointed Kerim as Macedonian candidate for UN presidency.

WHat would be the role of Kerim, I cant foresee now.

The rest of the candidates are not even worth commenting, among the phoney patriot Ljube.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

I remember the big commotion caused when that animal from Bulgaria called Karakachanov was pictured next to Boshkovski's son, however, I also remember reading in the local Aus-Macedonian paper that despite the image Karakachanov was not supposed to be in the photo, or something to that effect. I will see if I can find the article.

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

No one who is a media magnate should ever be President - its a conflict of interest.

If you want to find out more about Kerim's politics, read the Editorials of his papers.

I don't like him.

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

I don't like him either.

He may have the 'technical' ability of being a great diplomat, but he lacks understanding of the Macedonian cause and the Macedonist ideology.

The WAZ Media Group has been pushing the name change idea quite strongly. Kerim is General Manager for South-Eastern Europe of the WAZ Media Group.

In reality, the only reason why he became President of the UN General Assembly, was because he was Macedonia's nomination. It was Macedonia's turn to nominate the President, and Kerim was nominated.

He wasn't chosen from the 'world' because he was such a 'great diplomat'. He was picked by the Macedonian Government for political reasons. It could have gone a number of other people. Besides, that hardly means much, there have been ex-Nazi's from Germany who have presided over the General Assembly...and he's not the first Macedonian to preside over the General Assembly. The one before him, also did nothing for Macedonia.

What has Kerim really done for Macedonia?
                          I mean he's of the communist 'old guard' and became Ambassador in '94, appointed by his friend Gligorov.

Where was he during Macedonia's independence?
                          He didn't want independence for Macedonia (in the company of the other communists including Branko Crvenkovski).

Where was he in 2001 when Macedonia needed every able-bodied diplomat to lobby for Macedonia? Anyone hear about Srgjan Kerim then?

He only came to some popularity after being nominated by the current Government, to be President of the UN General Assembly.

He was never an activist for the Macedonian cause, or believer in the cause. He is and always has been a career politician/displomat with ambition only for himself. He doesn't have any firm views or stances, he just goes whichever way the wind blows - this is why he was in talks with SDSM and VMRO-DPMNE, two completely different parties, from opposite ends of the political spectrum, to be their candidate.

I don't like him.

It's shocking that we have no Presidential candidate who is just a patriotic Macedonian who believes in the Macedonian cause and sticks to those principles without reservation.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

It is very interesting that you say this Rogi given that so many Macedonians were willing to give this joker a shot. I think it was wishful thinking to begin with.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panic and Diplomacy

Phone Line Skopje-Stockholm on Fire

Yesterday state leadership was in panic after the speculations in Skopje that the Constitution of Macedonia was the object of trade at the EU Summit in Stockholm, which forced president Trajkovski and Minister of Foreign Affairs Kerim to forcefully deny the rumors
                              Dnevnik Skopje, Macedonia, March 24, 2001

Yesterday, a copy of the document identified as a non-paper produced by Minister Kerim, submitted as its own in Brussels by the Greek government, was distributed in some circles in Skopje. That document, dated March 18, essentially outlines a strategy for the solution of the problem in Macedonia and suggests to Javier Solana with what and how to behave in Skopje.

The non-paper is catastrophic for Macedonia. According to it, during the Solana's visit to Macedonia on March 20, the Macedonian authorities should declare unilateral ceasefire that would be accepted by the Albanian terrorists. The ceasefire would be observed by observer missions of the EU and the OSCE. Later, this document states that the EU must name its envoy that would immediately engage the Albanian community in the dialog with the authorities, with the goal of proposing legal and administrative changes for the sake of return to stability, but all of this in the context of a centralized state.
                              Several things should happen in that context. First the Macedonian authorities must accept the official use of the Albanian language in the media, University and the Parliament; then the controversial reference to Macedonia as a national state of the Macedonian people should be removed from the preamble of the Constitution; next, the authorities should adopt a new law about the local government and decentralization of government, and finally, to promote the Southeastern European University (the so-called Stoel's University). Talks about these issues should take place outside Macedonia, most likely in Brussels, with participation of all political leaders from Macedonia.
                              Andov, with whom we talked immediately after the copies of the aforementioned documents had been distributed (which was used as basis for speculation in the Greek press and other European media) immediately called Stockholm and issued a forceful denial. He added that in Stockholm there was no discussion about a change in the Constitution, but that there is only mood to reaffirm Macedonian views, to demand a withdrawal of the terrorists, while possible solutions are to be sought later through reforms in the sphere of education and local government, but exclusively within the framework of the current constitution. According to some well-informed sources in Skopje, the document originated from some circles in the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs and is one of the versions prepared as a possible Greek non-paper regarding the situation in Macedonia. From there, the document reached Greek journalists and Skopje, where it caused panic and confusion.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Почнува претседателската трка

Скопје /20/01/ 11:45

Почна официјалното собирање потписи за кандидати за претстојните претседателски избори, што се очекува да бидат меѓу најнеизвесните од осамостојувањето на Македонија.

Од денеска тече рокот од 15 дена во кој претседателските претенденти што на изборите ќе настапат како независни треба да соберат 10,000 потписи.

За кандидатите со партиска номинација ќе бидат потребни потписи од најмалку 30 пратеници во парламентот.

На два месеци до одржувањето на претседателските избори, закажани за 22 март, извесно е дека во трката ќе учествуваат универзитетскиот професор Ѓорѓе Иванов, зад кого застанаа високи членови на владеачката ВМРО – ДПМНЕ, како и Џорџ Атанасовски од Македонска алијанса, и поранешниот министер за внатрешни работи Љубе Бошкоски.

Состојбата во опозициониот блок се уште е нејасна, откако не беше прифатен предлогот на СДСМ за Срѓан Керим како надпартиски кандидат.
                                Meaning the suggestion of Kerim as the candidate for SDS has not been accepted, while Ivanov has strong backing by VMRO-DMPNE. There is mention made of Atanasovski from the Macedonian Alliance, but Boshkovski has no group attached to his name. Is he intending to run independently?

Every single one of these candidates and any future one's MUST declare their position on the name dispute and on the Macedonian minorities in neighbouring countries. Macedonia cannot afford one more traitor, may all of the former one's burn in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X