• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TerraNova
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    When at least 40% do not bother voting, your statement does not make sense.
    I still can't see any sense in your argument.
    You re supposed to vote instead of those who don't? It's their right to decide or not for themselves.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

If you bother to have citizenship, it is your right.
      It really is not that difficult.
      Hey, I might even get Greek citizenship ... that would be fun.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
        Resistance to whom ?
        Germans? I guess it was the Cretans maybe
        To Alexander re
        he did conquerr the Pelloponese, did he not??
        Cretans?? you must be talking about WW1 and 2

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

I'm against his candidature.

He disapointed me honestly, pretty much.

Now he support a POLITICAL decission for the 4 Hague cases that were sent back to Macedonian court, instead of a legal justice for Macedonian victims.

He also promoted pro-sdsm view about the name issue, which has marked him as another political loser. From my point of view of course.

I think the Hague decission on his release has a lot of common with his current political motivation, something that he obligated to deliver as exchange for the freedom he got.

Thats all.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Bratot, can you substantiate the following statement:
            He also promoted pro-sdsm view about the name issue, which has marked him as another political loser.
            That's some pretty damning words, I would like to know where exactly you have read or heard this. If it is as you say, then it is quite disappointing.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sarafot
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
              I'm against his candidature.

He disapointed me honestly, pretty much.

Now he support a POLITICAL decission for the 4 Hague cases that were sent back to Macedonian court, instead of a legal justice for Macedonian victims.

He also promoted pro-sdsm view about the name issue, which has marked him as another political loser. From my point of view of course.

I think the Hague decission on his release has a lot of common with his current political motivation, something that he obligated to deliver as exchange for the freedom he got.

Thats all.
              You are the first who mention that,hm..?I will suport Đorđ then
              Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
              - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• TerraNova
                Banned
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                To Alexander re
                he did conquerr the Pelloponese, did he not??
                Cretans?? you must be talking about WW1 and 2
                I was kidding.
                Alexander never fought the Spartans himself.

Comment

• TerraNova
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  If you bother to have citizenship, it is your right.
                  It really is not that difficult.
                  Hey, I might even get Greek citizenship ... that would be fun.
                  I doubt you would get it...

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Bratot, can you substantiate the following statement:

That's some pretty damning words, I would like to know where exactly you have read or heard this. If it is as you say, then it is quite disappointing.
                    I hope the only damning words aren't just those which you cited, because personally hurts me more his standpoint about the Macedonian Hague cases which he want to be solve with simple political decission instead of court decession for those who comitted the war crime on Macedonian ppl.

This attitude is simply unnatural for a man who was sending this kind of a letters while he was in the Hague prison :

Моја должност е да уште еднаш се заколнам пред Бога и Вас дека нема да ја предадам Македонија и изневерам мојот народ.

About your source request:

Бошковски не се согласува со власта околку сорот за името и во преговорите со Поранешна Отоманска Покраина Грција заговара помек став.

This is disapointing, since I dont consider the position of our current government as solid and steady.
                    Everything beneath their position is absolutelly defeating for us.

He is claiming that Macedonian future and prosperity is guaranted only as EU/NATO member is equal to SDSM* tactics throu which they try to impose and to sell the "need" of changing the name and everything else which follow with such decission.

Најшокантен е одговорот околу враќањето на четирите хашки случаи, раковдството на ОНА, мавровските работници, липковската брана и киднапираните македонци.
                    Иако на времето прв човек кој раководеше со македонските безбедносни сили, сега Бошковски за овие случаи бара политички договор, без притоа судот во нормална судска процедура да утврди вина или не на обвинетите.
                    -Не невлегувам дали некој е виновен или не. Но, доколку не се најдат некои разумни решенија и не се постигне политички договор, а се се остави на правосудството да решава, тоа може да ја дестабилизира Македонија, вели Бошковски во интервјуто за неделникот Фокус.

We are cursed my brothers, to be left without a right person for the president place.

Please, don't be misguided by a false patriots speeches.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Spartan
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                      I was kidding.
                      Alexander never fought the Spartans himself.
                      Its all good brother, cheers

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Bratot, thank you for the link. I don't see a quote of Ljube where he claims to support the stance of SDSM or asks for a name change for the country, although this is what the writer of the article is indicating. I am not quite convinced just from that, if you have more information or come across more articles with respect to this issue then please post them.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          http://kajgana.com/statija_3370.html

Bratot, thank you for the link. I don't see a quote of Ljube where he claims to support the stance of SDSM or asks for a name change for the country, although this is what the writer of the article is indicating. I am not quite convinced just from that, if you have more information or come across more articles with respect to this issue then please post them.

I never said he claimed directly a support for SDSM, he is still part of VMRO-DPMNE.

I just doubt in his intentions, and I dont like his statement in the text for the FOKUS magazine.

Бошковски не се согласува со власта околку сорот за името и во преговорите со Поранешна Отоманска Покраина Грција заговара помек став.
                          What is your opinion about the 4 Hague cases and his standpoint? Do you aprove something like that?

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

Boskovski has been a real let down for me so far...

His close relationship with the maniac Ljupco leaves a lot of open questions
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Volk, do you have any other articles and/or sources to corroborate what Bratot and yourself are saying, this doesn't look like good news at all.

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

Yes, his close relationship with Ljubco is what makes me feel a bit scpetical. And honestly what has he really done, apart from the Hague thing? He was a defence minister in 2001 and not a very good one. I don't knoww guys, I am not sure what I am talking but I just don't feel easy about the guy. He maybe a cool guy but a president?

Comment

Working...
                                X