Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Yeah what vote when the representative ignores the diaspora & joins the wishes of the ruling party.The whole thing is a sham.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      Yeah what vote when the representative ignores the diaspora & joins the wishes of the ruling party.The whole thing is a sham.
      Look for Ljube Boskoski to receive an award from the UMD in the future.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

LUBE boskoski traitor of the year award.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

LUBE boskoski traitor of the year award.
          You, think the UMD will survive the next seven years to honor him?

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

probably not .There might be a huuge upheaval in macedonia soon.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

probably not .There might be a huuge upheaval in macedonia soon.
              UMD, is out of touch with the Macedonian diaspora and push their own personal agenda -- US BASED

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

like anything us based it 's got a life cycle.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

What does this picture say about the people and their affiliation with Macedonia and Bulgaria. Is it an identity crisis or is it purely political. Sestra Lubes son it seems cant decide if he is Macedonian or Bulgarian.

Красимир Каракачанов, големиот „македонски“ комита и војвода. Криејќи се позади 16 кракото сонце, успеа да ни се навлече заедно со своите агенти, кои до ден денеска се наоѓаат високо во македонската политика и манипулираат со нас.

На сликата ќе ги забележите бугароманот Живко Кекеле од Охрид, Красимир Каракачанов и помалиот син на Љубе Бошковски, Филип Бошковски. Ако ви се познати другите ликови слободно додадете коментар.

Пронадете го Кекеле на оваа слика. Иначе напред на сликата е Гарбе слепиот од прилепско. Него го влечкаат на сите бугарски средби во Македонија.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                    X