X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • La Bira
    Banned
    • Nov 2011

Hold your horses, everybody. Greece is NOT planning to quit the Interim Accord.
    Photes Canellopoulos is a crazy lawyer, the kind-a-guy that sues President of Democracy once a year for high treason.
    I should also remind you that, since 7 years have passed from 1995, any of the two parties can call the Interim Accord void, then it will stay valid for one year, and after that it's over. Still, I don't think any of the two parties, intents to.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Greece saves us again...this is unbelievable. In 2008, Greece saved us from a name change with they rejected "Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)" and now they may actually save us from the IA as well. What a pathetic country Macedonia has turned into.
      I can almost hear the Macedonian apologists saying "who cares who rejected the IA, as long as it doesn't exist any more".

I can almost smell the defeat in their hearts at the same time.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I can almost hear the Macedonian apologists saying "who cares who rejected the IA, as long as it doesn't exist any more".
        While they simultaneously try to convince us of its merits and how it was the Accord we had to have...
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

While they simultaneously try to convince us of its merits and how it was the Accord we had to have...
          As the Greek imposed ventilator flag waves in unison with the wind blowing from their rear ends.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            As the Greek imposed ventilator flag waves in unison with the wind blowing from their rear ends.
            And the Greek imposed constitutional changes remain in force.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

And the Greek imposed constitutional changes remain in force.
              But Macedonians still know who they are.
              ... for now
              ... kind of
              Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Well the greeks can put the veto when it's time.why are the macedonians still negotiating on the name.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Nothing has changed. Macedonia will continue negotiations through a new round on 16 and 17 January.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...nia-name-talks

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

that's silly to negotiate at the same time the neighbour is going to veto you in the end simply it doesn't want you to join nato or eu.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Where's that idiot fyrOM that was banging on about the "grand strategy"? Oh, thats right, we banned him for being a moron. Had we not had all the documented evidence on here arguing that the ICJ was yet another idiotic move by the Macedonian Government, he would have said it was impossible to know without hindsight. He probably would still say that. I suppose it is impossible, for someone who is incapable of engaging their brain.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

C'mon Vangelovski,
                        on the 16th & 17th January we will see the grandmaster plan finally unfold. Rumour has it someone who recently died may well be resurrected for the final master stroke.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

probably come back as the ghost who walks the phantom.He has learned his lesson * is going to lead macedonia on the right path.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

UMD's mate, Phillip Reeker, has just made it clear, again, that Macedonia will not enter NATO until it "resolves the name issue" - fancy talk for change its name (again).

http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/?ItemID=9A...CF34E58E7123F7

And the point of the ICJ case again....? Not only did it reinforce our loss of sovereignty, our renaming to FYROM, but it was entirely meaningless for the supposed purpose that the Macedonian Government undertook it.

In addition, the EU has also made it clear the Macedonia will have to change its name (again) in order to gain membership there.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Vangelovski
                              Same shit ....different day!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

UMD's mate, Phillip Reeker, has just made it clear, again, that Macedonia will not enter NATO until it "resolves the name issue" - fancy talk for change its name (again).
                                Can somebody please give Reeker an award. (or has UMD already done this?)
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X