Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Dear prolet they are fine patriotic words & i agree with you the fact is allready they did change our name it was changed by gruevski republic of macedonia(skopje) the only problem was greece didn't like it.Don't take it that i'm being rude or anything.But i think branko & gligorov sold us out with the fyrom name as well in the 1990's as well sold out on the interim accord with it's reference to us as fyrom.etc
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

Prolet our name is not biblical. It existed before both so called old and new testaments were written. The ancient Macedonians were neither Jews nor were they christians.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

I agree Osiris, my mistake.

Gjorgjija, That name was suppose to be there for 2 months and SDSM with their mates were in the city square celebrating the Intrim Accord. I think our Diaspora needs to be united and crystal clear about the name issue, get out of the negotiations now!!!
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Prolet you are right we need to be united but they need to listen to what were are saying no to name change.Don't forget the spolaiti.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            Indigen,
            A lot of water has gone under the bridge since 1993. Back then they were fresh from becoming independent and you can imagine the exuberance and patriotism when finally they tasted freedom and independence. Citizens have drunk a lot of poison since then. So in a sense they have been Lobotomised just not surgically. Thankfully (due to us living outside and don't drink their poison) many of us in the Diaspora have been immune to it.
            Well i'll be damned. Here is a good example of what i was talking about in my above post.

An interview with fuckwit Ljupco Georgievski

Q) After signing the Framework Agreement and the failure of elections withdrew from the leadership position and in a way almost were not in politics, now we see the ideas that are not identical to those used by Ljupco Georgievski. Is this a disappointment or payback?

A) Political statements such as comments, I've never been withdrawn. Are there changes we all change, but time itself does not change. Again I say, patriotism in the '90s goidini was after the breakup of Yugoslavia to make an independent Macedonia, today we have no need of such patriotism, but we need another patriotism. So, no other patriotism at this point than people can offer economic alternative.
            You can read his whole disgusting interview in this link.
            За разлика од останатите бескомпромисно велиме - ако добиеме мандат ќе го затвориме проблемот со името.

Once a moron, always a moron.
            Last edited by Bill77; 03-09-2011, 06:18 AM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

After not addressing any of the "what next" questions...in fact just making stupid jokes...by any of you your repetative "Just stop the name talks" and nothing more is ringing very hollow but then you wouldn't want to confuse the 'troops' with details...after all Marx and Engels didn' t bother with the details nor did Lennin when he rallied the masses to storm the palace so why should you.

By having a single mindedness on this issue and refusing to see alternate reasoning to motives of actions without logically setting out your rebuttal...nahhh it's not that, your dumb doesnt cut it...to the point of having blinkers to everything else sound like propaganda from Molotov or Gorky or should I bring it closer to home Moshe Pijada.

Because I know English and Macedonian it was easy to realise why you chose the name Macedonian Truth...because in Macedonian truth ie vistina goes with pravda but which happens to be the name of both the Soviet's and Yugo's propaganda newspaper...maybe we should have Makedonska Pravda.org instead, it might be more accurate.

The hard part is trying to figure out which of you is Marx which is Engels, Lennin, Molotov Pijada ect.

When thinking of propaganda I like to think of the master of propaganda Joseph Goebbels but because I don't speak German...like I said I only speak English and Macedonian...I pronounce it with a wog accent...
              oysi-f Go-ebbel-ski.
              Last edited by fyrOM; 03-12-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                After not addressing any of the "what next" questions...in fact just making stupid jokes...
                fyrOM, it is not a case of "what next", it is a case of "what first". All of your dribble on the matter has been tried for 20 years and we can genuinely see that nothing has been achieved for the betterment of Macedonia.

Why not a wholesale change? What are you scared of?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

fyrOM, Are you happy to stick with your temporary name or will you be choosing something new?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    fyrOM, Are you happy to stick with your temporary name or will you be choosing something new?
                    Naturally ... it would be his choice.
                    Just because we are forcing him to change does not mean we are denying his rights ....
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      It might take 2 -4 years but I predict it will be Macedonia...its not too far...but for me it might be OziMak...with the generation changes ie oldies dieing off and the state of my relos I might have less reason to go there.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Did that prediction come to you as a premonition during your most recent session with the bottle? You have no idea.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

I have outlined all the reasoning in the past...this thread but mostly others...so there is no need to repeat.

By the way only coca cola bottles were involved and no other bottles were hurt in the process.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            fyrOM, it is not a case of "what next", it is a case of "what first". All of your dribble on the matter has been tried for 20 years and we can genuinely see that nothing has been achieved for the betterment of Macedonia.

Why not a wholesale change? What are you scared of?
                            With ANY change there is ALWAYS a "what next" as sure as there will be a next day that's why everyone has to consider "what next"...only nothing come from nothing...you know that.

The problem with the "what next" is it's a web of connected actions and reactions some of which are unsavory which I have tried to get you to consider but something you choose Not to even acknowledge as a posibility and even play the man and not the game with jibes as if it somehow makes you Not wrong without showing how you are right. It's a reasonable course of action when you don't know the answer to the "what next" but also even when you do know the answer but don't want to say. Hopefully people will see it for what it is...some already have but alase most regulars on this site never will, all types are needed.

It's like Lennin rallying the masses to charge the palace...just remember the Czar is your enemy and you need to overrun him.

But Lennin most of us don't have guns against well armed well trained troops and have a high chance of being cut down.

Never mind the details...how dare you speak back, you're a simple peasant and don't have the capacity for details...just remember to keep repeating to your self the Czar is your enemy and keep charging.

Meanwhile Trotsky and I will have a cognac here...it's bloody cold out there.
                            Last edited by fyrOM; 03-12-2011, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Lets go with big picture stuff fyrOM.
                              End all forms of negotiation vs negotiation. Which is closer to the goal of owning one's identity fyrOM?
                              Why would I expect you to give a decent answer anyway? It is clear where your heads at on this .... and it smells down there.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Lets go with big picture stuff fyrOM.
                                End all forms of negotiation vs negotiation. Which is closer to the goal of owning one's identity fyrOM?
                                Why would I expect you to give a decent answer anyway? It is clear where your heads at on this .... and it smells down there.
                                A simple question to a complicated issue which at first seems obviouse.

Yet...

In 1903 Macedonia became a republic for first time after the likes of Alexander...but for how long. Is reaching the finish line faster more important than being slower to the end but capable to stand your ground to collect the medal.

The world is like a big school yard with its bullies, intelectuals, weaklings, cool kids, sluts, jocks, ect with no one in charge but themselves...think of "Lord of the Flies". Why is something right or wrong...because the majority of the powers said so...the Vietnamese uprising was wrong because they were communists yet recent groups doing an uprising eg Lybia are said to be right. Why?

You could say you are Macedonia from the onset and we will say you are wrong because historically we belive Macedonians were Greeks. How many other countries will go along with it because it is the popular and beneficial thing to do...and will you remain Macedonia with the Albanians jumping to secede and in need of protection. The questions just go on and on..."what next".

Without repeating everything here can you at least see the question is simple but the answers are complicated, but the objective should remain the same.

With Macedonia's history of traitors the path is obviouslt scary and I can understand your concern that if the name is Not even a question a wrong answer cannot be given...nikoj nemozi da pluka na pokrian gas but without hanging Macedonia's ass on the line other things could not happen.
                                Last edited by fyrOM; 03-13-2011, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X