Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

no matter who gets elected they face insurmountable odds.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Voltron, you don't get to elect anymore mate. The EU does. You are living the dream.
      Yeah, I know what a turn of events. We got a technocrat now as a PM. That aside though, foreign policy still is reserved to the nation states. For what is worth the EU project is a different story in itself. Probably in 50 years it will be like the US where a federal govt calls the shots. Probably why they are pushing for all its members to iron out its problems before they get admitted. You should see how they are blackmailing Serbia. Forcing Tadic to turn his back on his own and surrender Northern Kosovo to the Muslims Albs. Pretty sad state of affairs.

У служби грађана - Званична презентација Владе Републике Србије

He repeated his appeal to citizens to withdraw from the barricades in the north of Kosovo because in this way they are not defending vital national interests.

^ Pathetic, what a sell out.
      Last edited by Voltron; 12-09-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

as things turn out voltron you won't have a country called greeceOnce greece crumles the eu will follow suit.Greece will be virtually reduced to begging like a third world country.Everything will be owned by foregners.If you are greek your name is mud & it sticks.I think it's punishment from god for what you guys did to the macedonians.I think that will be the begining of your punishment you ain;t seen nothin yet.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

As expected, the Macedonian Government continues to claim victory without being able to explain how and why this is a victory:

I suppose when you're that empty-headed, its easy for your enemies to convince you that you want what they want and then it does seem like a victory.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

The perversion that is the Macedonian Government:

the Macedonian media has hailed “a great diplomatic victory over Greece” and announced celebratory rallies at town squares across the country...

...Nikola Dimitrov, Macedonia’s representative before the ICJ, said the judgement was historically significant.

“This decision means the preservation of the [UN] interim accord as a key document in the bilateral relationship [between Macedonia and Greece] and it is a good chance for both countries to proceed. We hope NATO will respect the decision,” he said.

While Macedonia celebrates victory over Greece in a World Court ruling over its disputed name, experts say the judgement does not address the deeper problem of Greek opposition to Skopje’s drive to join the EU and NATO.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

This decision means the preservation of the [UN] interim accord as a key document in the bilateral relationship [between Macedonia and Greece]
              My goodness there is a such a great divide between the Diaspora and the Eurodonians. Hopefully the Macedonians in Macedonia (as opposed the the Eurodonians) rise up and protest against this defeatist mentality.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

who will enforce it apart from greece.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Another blow for the proponents of the ridiculous idea that the Macedonian Government has some sort of 'grand strategy'. Macedonia did not even rate a mention at the latest meeting of the European Council:

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

i've just spoken to ny bazanak from ohrid as how the news it was received they said they won something,he said he'd be blowed what it was he said it's all jackshit the greeks are still calling the shots,
                    nacedonia will not stand a chance of getting in eu or nato as greece will oppose it.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                      • Jun 2009

Етнос: грчката влада размислува за укинување на Времената спогодба

Доколку нашата влада ги искористи „сивите зони“ од одлуката и да ги стави пред свршен чин преговорите за името, тогаш не само што ќе се оддалечиме од решение, туку за грција единствени збор би бил официјално укинување на Времената спогодба, нешто што, според дипломатски извори на Етнос од грчкото МНР, е во игра.

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=84145

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

How embarrassing it would be, if Greece quits the I.A. and Macedonia not only continues to implement it, but begs Greece not to abandon it.

Mallias Urges Athens to quit Interim Agreement
                        Monday, 12 December 2011 (MINA)

Greece should immediately renounce the Interim Accord, because it no longer serves Greece's interests, says former head of the Greek liaison office in Skopje and seasoned diplomat Alexandros Mallias in an interview with "Athens News".
                        He says the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruling that Greece violated the accord by blocking Macedonia's NATO accession admission in 2008 could also be attributed to the incomplete Greek defence at the Hague court.

"The ruling weakens, one by one, all of Greece's arguments regarding our relations with Fyr Macedonia, interpreting in a negative way for Greece all the fundamental clauses of the Interim Agreement, including those inserted in the 1993 Vance-Owen draft of the agreement at Greece's insistence," Mallias says, referring to the insertions including restrictions against Skopje laying claims to Greek territory, against hostile propaganda and against usurpation of cultural heritage.
                        Mallias stresses it would be wrong for Athens to downgrade the ICJ ruling, just as it would be wrong for Skopje to overestimate its significance.

He believes Athens must rethink its strategy, given the fact that the ruling vindicated Macedonia's interpretation of the agreement on almost all points.
                        "The accord no longer serves the aims that it was designed to achieve. Greece's interests are not protected, so we must inform Skopje that we will withdraw from it immediately, today", he underlines.

As Greek ambassador to Washington, Mallias had recommended in November 2007 that Athens petition the ICJ regarding a series of violations of the Interim Accord by Skopje over many years.
                        "I advocated this proposal over recent years. The last time I did so, in 2011, then foreign minister Dimitris Droutsas rejected the idea. If Greece had filed its own petition in 2007, developments could have taken a different course," he says in the interview.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          How embarrassing it would be, if Greece quits the I.A. and Macedonia not only continues to implement it, but begs Greece not to abandon it.
                          Isn't that what the most of us want? So,what's the difference who pulls the plug first?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                            Isn't that what the most of us want? So,what's the difference who pulls the plug first?
                            Firstly, that would mean the Macedonians have learnt nothing and their slave mentality is still intact. The next time an anti-Macedonian action came about, they would fall for it just as quickly.

Secondly, why would we want to keep on implementing it and begging Greece not to abandon it once they already have?

Comment

• DedoAleko
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              Firstly, that would mean the Macedonians have learnt nothing and their slave mentality is still intact. The next time an anti-Macedonian action came about, they would fall for it just as quickly.

Secondly, why would we want to keep on implementing it and begging Greece not to abandon it once they already have?
                              Vangelovski,I can't agree more with you! BUT I bet we will agree that, that's not how things go.WE HAVE NO FRIENDS,NO ALLIES in our struggle for justice! Name ONE major player that is on our side.ONE!
                              What we're left with are few,but DAMN GOOD Macedonians in RoM and abroad doing their best while praying that our 5 min. will come and we'll have our revenge.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                                WE HAVE NO FRIENDS,NO ALLIES in our struggle for justice!
                                Nor should we.
                                It should be a Macedonian struggle for justice and it should bind the Macedonians as one. This has not happened for 100 years in the Republic. Once it happens, I dare say allies may well hop on board.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X