X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Voltron, ...people that tried to split YOUR country apart?????? Hypocrite
    Geez, they teach hellass nothing in skill, the fact that hellass has 51% Macedonia
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

If your referring to Ottoman times then it was up for grabs.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

voltron with icj case over do you think greece will mot veto macedonia?
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

Greek Media Claim They Have Upper Hand in ICJ Ruling

I just canīt stop laughing
          Thursday, 08 December 2011

Much to my surprise, it took three days for Greek media to 'turn it around' and declare a win after they lost the ICJ ruling! Normally Athens needs few hours to take a loss, twist it around and make it a ‘win’.

And what a win it was. Out of the five strong attorney team on the Greek side, only one stumbled into the Courtroom to hear the verdict. The rest didn't bother, already knowing the outcome.

Greek dailies Eleftherotypia and Ta Nea were strong proponents and base this "win" on the fact that the Court did not specifically stated that Greece cannot veto Macedonia’s entrance into international organizations in the future. The Court also did not state Greece is forbidden to apply for more Bailout money, it even did not state each household must open an account with Goldman Sachs.
          The reason for this is simple: that's not what the lawsuit was about.

You rarely see someone celebrate something that wasn't stated, but if someone will, it would be Greece's Government controlled media!

In reality, the ICJ did not instruct Greece not to veto Macedonia again because it stated the interim accord (Agreement) itself has forbidden Greece to veto Macedonia!

The ICJ didn’t say ‘you broke the Accord and you are welcome to veto again’ which is outside the realm of logic. They ICJ stated ‘Greece broke the Accord and the Accord explicitly states you cannot veto’ so there is no need for the ICJ to emphasize the obvious “don’t break Agreements you sign at the UN”.

Someone with common sense in its posession will understand this.

Understandably, Greece is nursing their pride after being embarrassed by a 15-1 vote. This also raises questions among European nations particularly (Sweden, Germany, Finland) who have aksed Greece to sign additional documents in order to get bailout money. However, the ICJ just showed these countries, Greece is not someone you can trust, even when they do sign official Agreements. This would explain why Finland is hand picking Greek islands in order to lend money.

Perhaps it is a good thing to think like the Greek media.
          I just wished the Macedonian Football Federation used Greek logic for once and tells us: Macedonia lost 2-0, however this is less than the previous loss of 5-1, therefore it is a WIN for us. But, they can't tell us such thing, they know we are smarter than that. // Gorazd Velkovski
          http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/19788/2/
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

did i not mention that greece will keep on keeping on.it was all a waste of time they should've declared the ia as null & void
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

Someone should brief the author that is was ROM that insisted on having a clause stating that Greece not block Macedonia in future transatlantic and european organisations. In this case, it was rejected by the Hague. That is what the Greek media is reporting.

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

I think that this has gotten so ridiculous that it should be solved asap.
                I also think that instead of being at each other's throats we should be strong allies in the balkans. We have much more in common than you do with muslim Albanians, but for some reason it seems you are more content with them than you are with us. Anyway, if this isnt solved I dont see Greece releasing its Veto stance.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Macedonia has been the best distraction tool for Greece. It has been used for decades to make Greeks think about irrelevant things. Greece will not give up and Macedonians will keep playing his game of stupidity.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Greece won.
                    It convinced a sovereign nation that it cannot call itself what it chooses.
                    It forced the 2nd class nation to rename itself.
                    The 2nd class nation then went to court to insist on being called a name that was not of it's own choice.
                    The court then told Greece that it could stop the 2nd class nation from joining the organisations that it wants to join.

GREECE WON AGAIN!
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Iesn't it ridiculous a sovereign country behaving like that.In other countries there would be riots on the streets & chaos.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by "Dimko-Piperkata
                        I just canīt stop laughing
                        You should be laughing at the Macedonian government, not at Greece.
                        Much to my surprise, it took three days for Greek media to 'turn it around' and declare a win after they lost the ICJ ruling! Normally Athens needs few hours to take a loss, twist it around and make it a ‘win’.
                        I think Gorazd Velkovski needs a reality check, unless he supports Gruevski's ICJ case which forces Greece to accept us as FYROM in international organisations.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Gorazd Velkovski is one of those confused individuals that either intentionally or unintentionally spreads vassal propaganda.

In fact, I think Todor Petrov and the World Macedonian Congress have completely lost the plot. Until now they were calling for the IA to be declared 'null and void', all of a sudden the Macedonian "victory" at the ICJ is the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Coolski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                            I think that this has gotten so ridiculous that it should be solved asap.
                            I also think that instead of being at each other's throats we should be strong allies in the balkans. We have much more in common than you do with muslim Albanians, but for some reason it seems you are more content with them than you are with us. Anyway, if this isnt solved I dont see Greece releasing its Veto stance.
                            That is the most ridiculously hypocritical statement Voltron. If the nation you're defending had a true religious christian bone in its body it wouldn't have started this name dispute to begin with. Instead, we have the likes of your politicians meeting with 'muslim Albanian' terrorist leaders (rewind to meeting between Bakoyanni and Ahmeti. What was the purpose of that meeting I wonder?).

Don't get all high brow about this idea of orthodox unity when your representatives (and dare I say it, people) have been the most destructive to us in recent history. Possibly more destructive than 500 years of Muslim Ottoman rule. Nice try, but a cheap delivery upon tired ears.
                            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Voltron
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2011

Oh cmon Coolski, what could possibly Bakogiannis of done ? How do you know she didnt tell him to cool it either ? You give her too much credit. She was actually one of the bleeding heart politicians like her old man Mitsotakis. Which credit be given to him, if we would of listed to the guy back then we probably wouldnt be typing to each other today. Twenty years is a long time to foster a friendship or in this case today's animosity. We screwed up back then, what can I say ? Extreme nationalism gets the best of us sometimes.

The thing is, if Samaras gets elected, then this will take a whole new dimension of its own.
                              Last edited by Voltron; 12-09-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Voltron, you don't get to elect anymore mate. The EU does. You are living the dream.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X