X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    next step should be to consolidate our position & call of the talks over the name.Also really start to look after macedonian interests.A lot of people have said to me if macedonia is improved the way they want then they can't see why they can't eventually retire in macedonia.It's reaaly up to the govt on how it does things.
    The ONLY reason Gruevski won (barely) the election was of the "name isuue" and a guarantee his government will not change the name. If, he goes against his promise I suspect his life in politics will be short lived. Everyone, else made no guarantee and lost votes.
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-05-2011, 10:35 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

YouTube - ‪*еформите ќе победат (официјално видео)‬‏

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
        No I dont
        In that case I don't understand what the purpose of your previous comment was?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

there's people saying that he won't go as far as to change the name.We think that he shouldn't partake in any name talks as it's capitulation & compromise.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Mk how did the diaspora vote go & how did the albanian vote go???
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
              • Sep 2010

So where are the full vote results? I wanna see how many votes the other parties got.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                So where are the full vote results? I wanna see how many votes the other parties got.
                I'm looking but since the election was held on the "holy day" we must wait? You know why it's on Sunday? Less, intoxicated people voting after crkva and when most people are off and they can go and vote slobodni - turnout is important

The ruling VMRO-DPMNE party has claimed victory in Macedonia's early parliamentary elections.

Preliminary official results of the June 5 vote showed the party beating the opposition Social Democrats by around 39 percent to 32 percent.

The ethnic Albanian-led Democratic Union For Integration, a partner in the ruling coalition, was taking more than 10 percent.

Turnout in the vote for the 123-seat parliament was 64 percent of Macedonia's 1.8 million registered voters, according to electoral authorities.

The victory for the ruling coalition sets the stage for Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski to have a third term in office.

"We have to quickly solve the problems in the country and to become a NATO and EU member, to do all the important things for our nation and for our dignity," Gruevski said in a victory speech in Skopje.

Gruevski had called the polls a year before the end of his four-year term after the opposition boycotted parliament to protest a government crackdown on a pro-opposition television station.

Issues in the election campaign have included reviving the Balkan country's economy and reducing an unemployment rate of more than 30 percent, and reforms aimed at preparing Macedonia for potential membership in NATO and the European Union.

Macedonia's EU bid has been put on hold due to a name dispute with Greece in a case due to be heard by the International Court of Justice this year. end

- "We have to quickly solve the problems in the country and to become a NATO and EU member, to do all the important things for our nation and for our dignity," Gruevski said in a victory speech in Skopje.

Well, he just made a good case to say NO to both NATO & the EU, "do all the important things for our nation and for our dignity"
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-05-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Anything is possible Alex
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                    By winning over 55 parliamentary seats, VMRO-DPMNE...
                    have they won or lost seats compared to the last election ?
                    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                      I, think they've lost some? We, still don't know that actual count - more, then 55 they said and why don't we know who won Saturday in the USA? Anyone, else feel a sense of loss today - a no win situation?
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-06-2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Droog
                        • Mar 2011

OK guys read between the lines:
                        SDSM increased its mps from about 18 to 30=>
                        Gruevski had an absolute majority that gave him the right to act freely and his alliance with DUI was more of safety measure to ensure that even if his own mps abandoned him, he'd still have the majority but now...
                        Gruevski doesn't have a majority in the parliament. Of course he'll be the prime minister but his alliance with DUI will be absolutely necessary for him to maintain his power, so DUI will get more privileges.
                        Of course DUI will also have a couple of less mps this time because of the generally low level of participation of the Albanian minority and the entrance of Rufi Osmani in the parliament will pressure them to increase their minority issues policies.

That makes the motives behind the "diaspora candidates" quite obvious I think. Without them Gruevski would have about 53 mps in a parliament where 61 one are needed to be the majority, so given the rise of RDK DUI would probably have less than 8 mps so...no government for Gruevski unless he invited another Albanian party and let me tell you that triple alliances are too shaky.
                        Last edited by Droog; 06-06-2011, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                          They lost seats, I think they had majority and didn't need to ally with any other party to form a government.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                            They lost seats, I think they had majority and didn't need to ally with any other party to form a government.
                            That's right they don't need to ally...........that's if we lived in an ordinary democratic country. But this ohrid agreement makes sure we are not a democratic country by stating an ethnic Albanian party must be in coalition.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• indigen
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              That's right they don't need to ally...........that's if we lived in an ordinary democratic country. But this ohrid agreement makes sure we are not a democratic country by stating an ethnic Albanian party must be in coalition.
                              The FA does NOT say that and there is NO LEGAL REQUIREMENT to do it but UCK ("DUI") threatened WAR in 2006/7, when they were excluded from the coalition government, because they "felt" IT WAS THEY that should be in coalition instead of DPA as they had won the "Albanian" election in Macedonia.

Comment

Working...
                              X