• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by walrus335 View Post
    Most of it is from the Albanians.
    Walrus, did you bash your wife in order to get her to vote? Or you only save the beatings fo for wedding days.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

I've explained this 1,000,000 times and I'll do it once again. In, order to be a president, prime minister or vice president of any country you must be a freemason. As, a member your number one loyalty is to the masons so it doesn't matter who wins or loses because they all play on the exact same team - power, money and total control.

New World Order

YouTube - ‪The New World Order is Here!‬‏

Yielding to a rebellion by states that refused to pay for it, the Obama administration is moving to scale back a federal law passed after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks that was designed to tighten security requirements for driver's licenses, Homeland Security Department and congressional officials said.
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-06-2011, 05:28 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

hey mk maybe you should post the video on the illuminati this shows exactly that the world is mostly run by the freemasons,australia has got the fabian society.It's very shocking.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          hey mk maybe you should post the video on the illuminati this shows exactly that the world is mostly run by the freemasons,australia has got the fabian society.It's very shocking.
          People, like Soros make me sick and would rather not give them any air space.

YouTube - ‪George Soros exposed!‬‏

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

SDSM beat DUI in Struga... Why can't a Macedonian win during the local mayoral elections?

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Droog View Post
              Not really since Gruevski's coalition with 39% of the votes and no torbesh in the parliament can only ally itself with DUI if it wants to become the government. So no DUI alliance = no Gruevski government.
              Droog, I noticed that if you add up the ethnic Albanian parties results you get 18percent total. It would be very plausible that majority of Albanians would have voted because they have goals. Where as that 40 odd percent that did not vote, the majority would have been ethnic Macedonian who have no interest or no faith in any of the Macedonian parties. Therefore, the 18percent figure (combination of ethnic Albanin voters) would be much less if those non turnout voters (majority ethnic Macedonians) infact voted.

What I am getting at is this, is this a good indication of how many Ethnic Albanians there truely is in ROM?

And possibly the true figure being half than 25percent (what is needed by international interference to give minority greater power than the majority) would this make that Ohrid agreement oficialy null and void?
              Last edited by Bill77; 06-06-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Who won in Ohrid?
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

People, rather than constantly asking who won where and clogging up the thread, just visit the official site (best I've seen from Macedonia) that Indigen already provided a link for:

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                  DIK official site stats: http://217.16.84.11/Default.aspx [All the OFFICIAL info is at this link!]
                  Click on the maps or the list to drill down.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

great stuff guys i was looking for something like that.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Gruevski's a snake. He will use this election victory as a mandate to continue negotiating, even though he doesn't have a mandate to do so, and even though the Macedonian people (given a proper choice) are against it. There is no free choice, when every party is hell bent on tinkering with our identity, and playing around with names - dancing the tune our enemies play. What Macedonia needs is a new political party that promises to end the talk over our name and our identity with Greece immediately, and pursue the issue of our admission to the U.N through the appropriate channels. This business of politicians hijacking our identity and threatening the existence of our country - has to be stopped. Gruevski has to be stopped. Then we can return to the issue of our admission to the U>N, and pursue the matter within the U.N institution proper, which is where all of this should have been handled from the very beginning. Why Gruevski (and UMD for that matter) refuse to pursue our remedies from within the U.N institution itself, when it is the only logical and sensible choice, should sound out a warning bell to all Macedonians about their intentions.
                      Last edited by Pelister; 06-06-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Since, Athens is involved in the illegal "name issue" and it's unresolvable, waste of time, money and energy PM Gruevski MUST end the talks or lose the next election very badly. Only, other option is to send senior citizens to the meetings just to say we were in the house taking notes and make the UN look like the total assholes they already are.

Baba Mara - Matty are you married, slaboden si?
                        Nimetz - I haven't felt this way since high school you silly girl
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-07-2011, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Droog
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          SDSM beat DUI in Struga... Why can't a Macedonian win during the local mayoral elections?
                          Because in mayoral elections there are usually no more than 2 Albanian candidates and the percentages of those who vote among the Albanian community is much higher compared to the parliamentary elections. The participation in most Albanian communities in Struga was less than 40% and in some areas even less than 30%, while in Macedonian communities it was generally more than 50% reaching a peak at 65%.
                          Last edited by Droog; 06-07-2011, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Droog View Post
                            Because in mayoral elections there are usually no more than 2 Albanian candidates and the percentages of those who vote among the Albanian community is much higher compared to the parliamentary elections. The participation in most Albanian communities in Struga was less than 40% and in some areas even less than 30%, while in Macedonian communities it was generally more than 50% reaching a peak at 65%.
                            May I ask where you get your stats from inpaticulor the less than 30percent turn out one. You can't count the dead as aligible voters I hope you know.

Comment

• Droog
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              May I ask where you get your stats from inpaticulor the less than 30percent turn out one. You can't count the dead as aligible voters I hope you know.
                              From the website of the elections results and if you want more general participation statistics:
                              Region 6 (tetovo etc.) participation:42,28%
                              Region 5: (struga, ohrid etc.) participation: 53,47%
                              Region 2: (kumanovo etc.) participation: 49,69%
                              Region 1: (skopje) participation:57,77%
                              these are the predominantly Albanian/ethnically mixed/significant percentage of non-Macedonian groups electoral areas

now let's move to the almost exclusively Macedonian electoral areas
                              Region 4:58,8%
                              Region 3:61,23%

and this wasn't just a phenomenon related the Albanian community but for example in the predominantly turkish centar zhupa the participation was...21,07(less than 1300 people voted), while in the predominantly Romani shuto orizari 34,64% voted.
                              Last edited by Droog; 06-07-2011, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Those figures are fine, but they don't seperate ethnicity. So how do you work out what portion were Albanian or Macedonian from your previous post.

Comment

Working...
                                X