X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Droog
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Those figures are fine, but they don't seperate ethnicity. So how do you work out what portion were Albanian or Macedonian from your previous post.
    By comparing the municipality percentages as I did in those two examples about the Turkish and Roma majority municipalities. You can check them all one-by-one on the results website.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Droog,

Those statistics are based on the electoral roll, which itself is not exactly accurate. There's really nothing to say that the real turnout was not in fact 80% in those electorates and it's just that the electoral roll is inaccurate and full of 'ghosts'...

We are talking about an electoral roll of 1,835,000 in a country of just over 2 million. Particularly given that some 22% of the population (~450,000 persons) are not yet of voting age (less than 18 years old) according to the official census statistics.

Puzzling aspects of the electoral roll, such as the unusually large number of voters over the age of 100, fuel opposition concerns about possible election fraud.
      Last edited by Rogi; 06-07-2011, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

In these elections dpmne lost 7 and sds got 15 additional seats.
        In lack of another option almost 300.000 people voted for sds.
        Unfortunately for Macedonia, and knowing our (prostachki) mentality, I believe most of them voted for sds just to punish dpmne for their (gomnarski) ruling.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
          In lack of another option almost 300.000 people voted for sds.
          Unfortunately for Macedonia, and knowing our (prostachki) mentality, I believe most of them voted for sds just to punish dpmne for their (gomnarski) ruling.
          I fear you are correct.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
            In lack of another option almost 300.000 [368,487] people voted for sds.

Парламентарни избори 2011 ->

Final OFFICIAL DIK results:
            Dpmne and Co ---> 438135----->38,98
            Sdsm and Co ---> 368487----->32,78

Watch this site and compare the MP numbers from 2008 to the 2011 ones when they are declared for the current "Sobranie":

sdsm 2008-2012 - 18 MPs

DPMNE 2008-2012 53 MPs

Also, if we exclude the EXTRA 3 MPs for the Diaspora that dPmNE smartly picked up, their losses would now be greater than 7 (10).

35K voters is the real swing that SdSm and Co needs to swing over in order to have a higher vote than dPmNE and Co.

NB: SPM (Dzingo) has 3MPs, DOM has 1, Pavle Trajanov has 1 MP, Amdi Bajram has 1 or 2, and etc. Dpmne could really end up with about 45 actual party MPs (down from their current 53 MPs) and Sdsm with about 30+ actual party MPs (up from their current 18).
            Last edited by indigen; 06-08-2011, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
              Droog,

Those statistics are based on the electoral roll, which itself is not exactly accurate. There's really nothing to say that the real turnout was not in fact 80% in those electorates and it's just that the electoral roll is inaccurate and full of 'ghosts'...

We are talking about an electoral roll of 1,835,000 in a country of just over 2 million. Particularly given that some 22% of the population (~450,000 persons) are not yet of voting age (less than 18 years old) according to the official census statistics.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...es-authorities
              Something fishy here and I have been saying this from 1994 onwards!

Comment

• Mastika
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                Something fishy here and I have been saying this from 1994 onwards!
                You need only to look at the individual municipalities to see how fishy it really is.
                Tearce; Officially has 22,454 inhabitants; however 21,707 are on the electoral roll (Does this mean only 700 people are between the ages of 0-18?!)
                Zajas; Officially has 11,605 inhabitants; however 9,971 are on the electoral roll.
                And the list goes on... the same is similar in almost all of the Albanian inhabited towns/villages

The low turnout itself is a bit deceiving when the original electoral roll is so significantly inflated.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

definitely fishy there.they are showung more citizens for their benefit.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                    You need only to look at the individual municipalities to see how fishy it really is.
                    Tearce; Officially has 22,454 inhabitants; however 21,707 are on the electoral roll (Does this mean only 700 people are between the ages of 0-18?!)
                    Zajas; Officially has 11,605 inhabitants; however 9,971 are on the electoral roll.
                    And the list goes on... the same is similar in almost all of the Albanian inhabited towns/villages

The low turnout itself is a bit deceiving when the original electoral roll is so significantly inflated.
                    They seriously need to address the issue, how can we be a progressive and proactive state in the region with stuff like this. Get out of the Balkan mentality, otherwise we are heading the Greek way, with corruption, lies, inflated figures etc etc.
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

Mastika,

Can you let me know where you found the break-down per municipality of the electoral roll?

I'd like to do a more comprehensive analysis, municipality by municipality, comparing against the census results by municipality and then removing those below the voting age, to get a more accurate electoral roll figure by municipality.

Fixing the electoral roll could have serious political consequences, diminishing the influence of the Albanian bloc. It is an absolute necessity and the census results of the forthcoming census will further exacerbate this.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Love your work rogi . However , is there a governing body in Macedonia that this information can be brought forward ? Transparency is a non event there , the current political party only cares for its own gains
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

What ajoke as someone has stated the albanians even made the turks look albanian so that the coould inflate the figures.It's all so that things could be manipulated maybe for control purposes & to probably fiddle with the vote.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

George its obvious brat, that is exactly what its about
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mastika
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                              Mastika,

Can you let me know where you found the break-down per municipality of the electoral roll?

I'd like to do a more comprehensive analysis, municipality by municipality, comparing against the census results by municipality and then removing those below the voting age, to get a more accurate electoral roll figure by municipality.

Fixing the electoral roll could have serious political consequences, diminishing the influence of the Albanian bloc. It is an absolute necessity and the census results of the forthcoming census will further exacerbate this.
                              The results are all on sec.mk. Go to the election results, then go down to the municipality level results and the first thing under the "Statisicki informacii" should be "registrirani glasaci".

To save you time here is the link from the 2002 census with all municipalities broken down into age groups. http://www.stat.gov.mk/publikacii/knigaI.pdf

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

A repost of mine from earlier in this thread:

YouTube - ‪Nikola Gruevski za imeto‬‏

Have a look at how confident he is in this clip! This was before the NATO summit in Buchurest 2008, and here is what Gruevski, the (then, sort of) patriot, says from 45 seconds onwards:
                                .....sosema e verojatno deka, dokolku kje se sluchi veto, ponatamoshnite razgovori so Grcija za nadminuvanje na prashanjeto povrzano so imeto, ke bidat zapadnati vo tolku dlaboka kriza shto verojatno i kje bidat prekinati.
                                It's 2011, and Nikola Gruevski is still negotiating the Macedonian identity with Greece.
                                And this is how our 'leader' represents us in the international arena:

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X