X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Nikola Gruevski Speech for VMRO 20 year Anniversary

This is a must see footage, absolutely brilliant.

YouTube - 20 години ВМ*О-ДПМНЕ (15.06.2010) 1ДЕЛ

YouTube - 20 години ВМ*О-ДПМНЕ (15.06.2010) 2ДЕЛ

YouTube - 20 години ВМ*О-ДПМНЕ (15.06.2010) 3ДЕЛ

YouTube - 20 години ВМ*О-ДПМНЕ (15.06.2010) 4ДЕЛ

YouTube - 20 години ВМ*О-ДПМНЕ (15.06.2010) 5ДЕЛ

YouTube - 20 години ВМ*О-ДПМНЕ (15.06.2010) 6ДЕЛ

YouTube - 20 години ВМ*О-ДПМНЕ (15.06.2010) 7ДЕЛ
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

@Jankovska because is not a dickhead but a slye kure in the positive sense.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Gotta love the symbolism in the backdrop.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Jankovska, Did you listen to Jane Mavchev's interview on SBS radio? Nikola Gruevski will never change our name.
          No, he will let a referendum do that. We have seen how easily the Macedonians were duped in the last one.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
            Gotta love the symbolism in the backdrop.
            I don't know. I much prefer to see "Macedonia" than "Tatkovinata".

@Prolet - I have not watched the speech yet, but did he wait a couple of minutes before saying "referendum" or did it happen within the first minute?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Risto, There wont be a referendum.

This is just my opinion, we'll see what happens.

This is politics here, he cant shut the door completely but the Greeks wont get close enough for a referendum to be called in.
              Last edited by Prolet; 06-19-2010, 12:15 AM.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Risto, You will like the Speech at least the majority of it, you wont be disappointed. He outlines the history of the party, he mentions how Macedonia breaks up from Yugoslavia and so forth. Apart from one little bit about the referendum, you'll like the rest of it.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Prolet,

I thought this may be of interest to you:

urban75 drug information: a huge online resource of drug information, help and advice including cannabis, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, solvents, ketamine and more.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Vangelovski, da mi si zhiv i zdrav, me umre od smea
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

RTG I was referring to the mental symbolism of the backdrop.
                      You know Macedonians are mainly farm orientated and just about everyone is no more then a generation or two away from farming and the country image. Farming ie familiarity and roots and wheat has always had a mental link with wealth and Tatkovina is our inheritance ie we are the generation running our inheritance. Za Makedonia is very patriotic but too political. Its a very neat mental trick. It links familiarity ie safety roots wealth inheritance and humbleness by putting Gruevski to look like his the village elder address the village about progress and news.

One hopes the governments action are as good as their use of symbolism or better.

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

I wouldn't like this forum to be used for political promotion of such type, it's merely a propaganda thread and it may give wrong picture of the forum as certain political supporters tend to and to lose our credibility.
                        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

I don't think that's the case here, we have various threads that deliver different messages and opinions, this one is no different. There is no official endorsement from the MTO for any political party in Macedonia.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

OziMak,

The centre-right VMRO-DPMNE has its' most significant voter base in the agricultural sector and invests heavily in that sector, because of that.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Rogi, We are a Zemjodelska drzava, you cant grow Krushi in Iceland can you? We have the capabilities to feed half of Europe and we should be very proud of that. Look at the Austrians and the Swiss they pride themselves on the Cheese,Milk and Chocolate they produce hell the Swiss national symbol is a cow. They pride themselves on the Alps too.

When you think of Switzerland you think of Cheese,Chocolate and Watches (Satoj) when you think of Stari Kraj its always Piperki and Domati and thats a very good thing for us.

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet, I'm not disagreeing with that. In fact I completely agree.

I was just noting that VMRO-DPMNE is generally and traditionally closer to the farmers and the Agricultural sector than their counterparts and having a field of wheat as a background is largely a reflection of that - and with over a million hectares, or about 42% of the land of the Republic of Macedonia being Agricultural land, with almost 12% of Macedonia's GDP made up by the Agricultural sector and with hundreds of thousands of people employed in the Agricultural sector, it makes a whole lot of political sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X