Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

The best thing right now is to stop the negotiations & try to join the eu or nato without having the need to change the name otherwise stay put everything will come to macedonia eventually.Greece will wipe itself out off the map simply as it's too debt ridden & cannot function as a country properly.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
      He has offered Rep of Macedonia (Skopje) for NATO in 2008 and is suing Greece in order to enforce the IA so that RoM can enter NATO and start EU entry negotiations as FYROM. MFA has offered a New Name to be enforceable only upon final entry into EU. It is Greece that is stopping him from doing this as it wants much more than that and it has political forces inside Macedonia who are willing to do its bidding.
      There is no doubt about this.
      Is Gruevski really the lesser of evils or simply yet another evil?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Is Gruevski really the lesser of evils or simply yet another evil?
        I suppose its mabe deceiving because the opposition makes him look less evil. I don't know.

But we must have someone running the country. Looking at the options (not much to pick from) which party would you less loose sleep over when it comes to loosing our name.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

25-11-10 #927
          goran16taa

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

никола поповски

меќународната заедница сака Македонија да го смени името, Македонија не може да
          го смени името со власт на сдсм затоа што ако го смени името вмро ќе направи
          револуција на улица, сдсм не може да направи револуција на улица за промена на
          името (никој не [ја] сака). Значи едниствен кој може да го смени името е вмро затоа
          што во тој случај ќе има мир во опшетството вмро ќе го смени името и нема кој да
          прави револуција на улицаи нема кој да се буни, ако сдсм го смени името ќе се
          буни вмро дпмен и ќе направи хаос во Македонија

Тоа значи дека меѓународната зедница сака вмро да остане на власт за да го смени
          името ако не
          Сето ова арно што го размислил овај "аналитичарот независен" но едно згрешил а
          тоа е блондираното како нема кој бе? а народот? што ќе прави ќе седи дома? еј
          кој будала само со кое потценување го гледа народт и неговата сила па еден нема
          да остане сите во вардар ќе пливаат

forum.kajgana.com
          For fair use only.

I have to take the quote at face value as I have not watched the said interview but that line of thinking makes some sense.

For those that don't understand Macedonian:
          The above is a quote from an interview with Nikola Popovski where he comments that the IC (International Community) wants Macedonia to change its name and they want VMRO to do it because SDSM is unable to. If SDSM was to change the name, VMRO would cause chaos in Macedonia. Thus if VMRO stays in power (and the IC want them to), they can change the name and there will be no one to cause problems. That is the gist of it anyhow.
          Last edited by indigen; 11-27-2010, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

I believe that Gruevski is the best we have, we really have no one else worthy to be prime minister at the moment, i think he will end the name negotiations and i can't see him accepting a name proposal what ever that may be.

The speech that he presented to the parliament was fantastic, it really shows us the people what his position is in this name dispute.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Wow it does make sense.

If true, then the IC underestimates the Macedonian public, because if VMRO changes the name, there still will be chaos regardless of which political party they follow.

Or am i dreaming in thinking the Macedonian public will rise up.
              Last edited by Bill77; 11-27-2010, 03:27 AM.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Does it make sense to discuss name changes with greece for what purpose.Greece is not giving anything in return.SO if one is silly & stupid enough to hold talks on the name theme by all means go ahead at our peril.IF gruevski was half as smart than he is he should pull out.All the other parties know what they want is a name change.I'm not advocating a name change is good for macedonia.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  Wow it does make sense.

If true, then the IC underestimates the Macedonian public, because if VMRO changes the name, there still will be chaos regardless of which political party they follow.

Or am i dreaming in thinking the Macedonian public will rise up.
                  Maybe you are dreaming because Gruevski VOTED as a MINISTER for the Ramkoven in 2001 and I seriously do believe that a suffix or prefix for international use will pass if DPMNE and SDSM agree to it! Since they were able to turn Macedonia into a non-Macedonian state from a Macedonian one, I don't think they will have any qualms about changing the name for international use.

The real issue is the identity, language and branding rights for Macedonian that are being worked on right now and that we know little about except for the little dribbles of info we read via media leaks and statements every now and again.

Воденица форум: 20-11-10
                  politikant

Никола Поповски: Западот сака ВМРО-ДПМНЕ да го промени името
                  Не сношната емисија на Васко Ефтов (Во центар), на 19.11.2010, покрај другите соговорници, беше и поранешниот потпретседател (ако не се лажам) на СДСМ, претседател на Собранието, министер за финансии во владат на СДСМ... Никола Поповски.

Тој изјави:

Западот (НАТО и ЕУ) од нас сакаат да го промениме името. И тоа сакаат тоа да го стори ВМРО-ДПМНЕ и затоа го „чуваат“ на власт (и ќе го чуваат).

Ако го промени СДСМ името, ВМРО-ДПМНЕ може да организира „бунт“ со 100,000 луѓе на улици. СДСМ тоа не може и не би го направила ако тоа го стори ВМРО-ДПМНЕ. Затоа „ѓоа меѓународната“ уште некое време ќе го држи ВМРО-ДПМНЕ на власт. Или пак ќе го потроши до толку да нема сила за организација на „бунт“, па таа чест за промена на името ќе им ја додели на СДСМ (кои мислам дека „државнички“ ќе ја „сторат“ работата, ако веќе до тогаш не биде „сторена“).
                  For fair use only.

This is a slightly more precise quote of the same interview. It might just be part of the psychological warfare waged against DPMNE.
                  Last edited by indigen; 11-27-2010, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Bill definitely a good point raised by indigen there.We'll soon know about it when it comes.
                    Once again indigen you save the day it's going to be an agreement to use a prefix or suffix in the name.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Interview with Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski 2010

Milenko Nedelkovski interviewed Prime Minister Gruevski on Friday night, some interesting questions were raised and Milenko Nedelkovski even suggested to Nikola Gruevski that we should withdraw our applications from the EU and Nato.

I think people in Stari Kraj are realizing that its not worth giving up our name and identity for these organizations.

YouTube - Премиерот Никола Груевски (26.11.2010) 1дел

YouTube - Премиерот Никола Груевски (26.11.2010) 2дел

YouTube - Премиерот Никола Груевски (26.11.2010) 3дел

YouTube - Премиерот Никола Груевски (26.11.2010) 4дел

YouTube - Премиерот Никола Груевски (26.11.2010) 5дел

YouTube - Премиерот Никола Груевски (26.11.2010) 6дел

YouTube - Премиерот Никола Груевски (26.11.2010) 7дел

YouTube - Премиерот Никола Груевски (26.11.2010) 8дел

YouTube - Премиерот Никола Груевски (26.11.2010) 9дел
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                        Milenko Nedelkovski interviewed Prime Minister Gruevski on Friday night, some interesting questions were raised and Milenko Nedelkovski even suggested to Nikola Gruevski that we should withdraw our applications from the EU and Nato.
                        How did Gruevski respond to that?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Macedonia needs a strong internal movement that is anti-EU and anti-NATO, this movement needs to vehemently address the absurdity of what those organizations are proposing for Macedonia in the 21st century.

The EU and NATO need to be embarrassed on the World stage, hopefully some of their more 'enlightened' members will feel guilty enough to publicly support self determination over the current strategy of blackmail and discrimination favoured by greece and tolerated by those organizations.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                            • Sep 2010

Lets just hope he doesn't change the name.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

SOM, Nikola Gruevski said they wont do that at this stage which means there is still an option of pulling out and he didnt rule it out either.

Its quite clear that he isnt going to budge and he wont change our name, he would have done it by now or at least tried to do. He is focusing on improving the standards and making key reforms in the justice and Administration departments where we've been criticized the most. He is also looking at ways to improve our agriculture as this is one of the key points in his Government, i thought the interview was very good.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                SOM, Nikola Gruevski said they wont do that at this stage which means there is still an option of pulling out and he didnt rule it out either.

Its quite clear that he isnt going to budge and he wont change our name, he would have done it by now or at least tried to do.
                                GRUEVSKI has offered Rep of Macedonia (Skopje) for NATO in 2008 and is suing Greece in order to enforce the IA so that RoM can enter NATO and start EU entry negotiations as FYROM. MFA has offered a New Name to be enforceable only upon final entry into EU. It is Greece that is stopping him from doing this as it wants much more than that and it has political forces inside Macedonia who are willing to do its bidding.

As for me, I think the name for international use is sold and the UN (thus international) "ID CARD" will look as follows:

Country name long form: Republic of X Macedonia (or Republic of X)

Short form name: Republic of X Macedonia or (X Macedonia or X)

Nationality: Citizen of Republic of X Macedonia (or Republic of X)

Language: Macedonian (?)

In my estimation, the language designation is where the real battle lines are right at the moment and the nationality is only half-hearted resistance as it will logically follow that it will be derived out of the name of whatever the "Rep. of X" will be called for most western world general usage, and the Greeks will make sure that is the case. Watch for signals of rupture on that front given by the Greek heralds in RoM - Frchkovski and Co.

----------------

Only one solution valid for Macedonians - END the name negotiations and declare the "Interim Accord" null and void and ask to be admitted into the UN as Macedonia or decline membership if refused!

Comment

Working...
                                X