• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TerraNova
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
    As Jankovska said, all my my family is still there, we own property there and go back and forth often.I was born in Greece , and I plan on raising my children there as well.
    And trust me, when I vote, I dont have your affairs on my mind, but my families and my own.
    I dont understand why this would bother you, but hey, you are entitled to your opinion...
    You neither represent your family nor your race in the elections...but Yourself ,as an individual Citizen.

I don't doubt about anyone's emotion about his homeland,nation,whatever ...but thats a totally different story.

Comment

• Spartan
      • Sep 2008

^^
      True & fair enough....

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
        You neither represent your family nor your race in the elections...but Yourself ,as an individual Citizen.

I don't doubt about anyone's emotion about his homeland,nation,whatever ...but thats a totally different story.
        Really? I may not represent them directly but yes I do indirectly, they are there and I care for them. What about the investments the people have, houses, flats, land? Should they not care who is in power of that country and what they gonna do with it? I don't live in Macedonia but my whole family does and I have a property there and it's my bith place and I care what happens to it. if you can't get that through your thick head than whatever

Comment

• Sarafot
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          I am still not sure on this, don't know why. I am not a great fan. I have always supported the guy but a president? I don't know, who are the other choices?
          Georgija Đorđ Atanasoski will be the candidate too,but if bouth of them commes,i dont know which to suport,i like them bouth,probebly diaspora is willing to givie its voice to Atanasoski,but home land will probebly suport brat Ljube.

Perhaps he do earn this place,after what he has ben put thru for Macedonia.

Taff choice
          Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
          - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Sarafot
            • Dec 2008

^^
            True & fair enough....
            I love spartans,Aleks belived thay were stronger than Macedonians,what do you thik greek friend?
            And yes ,i agree with you,i plan to raise my childern to in Macedonia,when you people arguing,dont you see how greek and macedonian caracter similar it is?
            Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
              Georgija Đorđ Atanasoski will be the candidate too,but if bouth of them commes,i dont know which to suport,i like them bouth,probebly diaspora is willing to givie its voice to Atanasoski,but home land will probebly suport brat Ljube.

Perhaps he do earn this place,after what he has ben put thru for Macedonia.

Taff choice
              George is going to run? If he is, then my vote would go to him!
              "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Sarafot
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Krste Misirkov View Post
                George is going to run? If he is, then my vote would go to him!
                It was written in todays edition on Sonces web.I sad that choice will be taff,and probebly Đorđ is bether solution,but is taff....to chouse.

Pozdrav

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

dont you see how greek and macedonian caracter similar it is?
                  Mostly I agree with this statement.
                  But the Greeks like to build little walls around themselves and try to feel superior nowadays (over there). When the walls come down, we can be good friends.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                    I believe voting for another country's government is just a crazy and stupid story!
                    I don't.
                    Sometimes, you can think with more clarity looking from the outside in.
                    Take for example the Macedonians in Greece who are nowadays more worried about the soccer results than their own identities and sufferings. This is manipulation and is far more obvious from outside.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Spartan
                      • Sep 2008

I love spartans,Aleks belived thay were stronger than Macedonians,what do you thik greek friend?
                      I never knew Alexander said such a thing, but it is a great compliment to the ancient Spartans if he did. All I know, is of all the Greeks, the Spartans probably put up the greatest resistance

Comment

• TerraNova
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008

I never knew Alexander said such a thing, but it is a great compliment to the ancient Spartans if he did. All I know, is of all the Greeks, the Spartans probably put up the greatest resistance
                        Resistance to whom ?
                        Germans? I guess it was the Cretans maybe

Comment

• TerraNova
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I don't.
                          Sometimes, you can think with more clarity looking from the outside in.
                          I can think with more clarity about Tibet and China too...this does not mean i should decide about these people lives!

Take for example the Macedonians in Greece who are nowadays more worried about the soccer results than their own identities and sufferings. This is manipulation and is far more obvious from outside.
                          So...i guess they suffer to much that they care more about football...

(It's football...not soccer!...oh mine,at least it's not "hockey with a ball" :P)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

If you hold cultural ties to the homeland and are concerned with its affairs, I do not see a problem.

Football is fine with me too.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• TerraNova
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              If you hold cultural ties to the homeland and are concerned with its affairs, I do not see a problem.
                              Of course you don't have a problem ,
                              it's them who should have a problem that a guy from his grassy yard in Toronto or Sydney decides about their everyday life!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

When at least 40% do not bother voting, your statement does not make sense.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X