Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

i am totally transfixed zas its had the effect on me, i am ready to eat as many souvlakis as is needed to destroy greece.

the guy in the video is a wacko

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by ZAS View Post
      The TONE in his voice is taken from Strasho Angelovski and other TMRO hardliners and also the Extremist Petar Goshev,
      It is based on a Macedonian WAR cry za vreme na Illindenstvoto, a form of Hypnosiss which when listened to repeatedly will MOTIVATE the MASSES into a Stampede, when needed as well as turning them into loyal and devoted Followers.
      The actor Petre Temelkovski Used it as part of his ACT.
      In the late 90"S the Presenters who WARNED US of that INFAMOUS Radio programme down at Wollongong, use to speak like that when adressing the Masses with a great results.
      It has a calming effect that puts the audience in a TRANCE.
      Is there any science to this "belief"...

It's just 'showmanship'...the typical hallow bullshit that a desperate Macedonian audience has too readily acccepted in the past.

Macedonians are in desperate need of a patriotic hero and the charlatans are queued up to fill the patriotic leadership vacuum that exists...

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

It's called Neuro linguistic programming (NLP)

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          so its in the realm of the infomercial and tv evangelism...that just about sums it up...thanks Rogi

The way ZAS described, it was on a far more 'mystical' level...

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Ljube is going from bad to worse

Im not sure how anybody can trust him anymore.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

rogi you crack me up mate always see the positive in a measured even laconic (sorry for using a greek word) way to describe
              the absurd and the mad.

i told you, after i heard the brat lube i wanted to run through a brick wall to get to a souvlaki and eat greece to ruin
              and i am a vegetarian in my dreams.

Comment

• ZAS
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                Is there any science to this "belief"...

It's just 'showmanship'...the typical hallow bullshit that a desperate Macedonian audience has too readily acccepted in the past.

Macedonians are in desperate need of a patriotic hero and the charlatans are queued up to fill the patriotic leadership vacuum that exists...
                What science?
                Just listen to all of Petre Temelkovski"s melodramas and ask me then.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Ljube Boskoski plots with Thaci, Haradinaj to destabilize Macedonia

Its going from bad to worse for Ljube, what is he thinking?

Friday, 07 May 2010

How important is to Macedonian politicians to be in power? Ask Ljube Boskoski and Branko Crvenkovski.

Macedonian media have reported of a meeting between Ljube Boskoski, Menduh Thaci and Kosovo's Ramus Haradinaj at a restaurant adjacent to Gas station 'Petrol Kompani' near Tetovo.

The meeting took place several weeks ago in the late evening/ early morning, and lasted for more than 4 hours. According to Mak media sources, Ljube Boskoski to Haradinaj's surprise asked him for help via Kosovo to destabilize the country and make it look as if the 'ethnic' situation in Macedonia is alarming.

It is perhaps ironic, that the current Macedonian government spent millions of euros to get Ljube Boskoski out of his Hague jail cell, yet he would do the utmost to remove the very people who saved him, and would go as far as to destabilize the country in order to do it.

Branko Crvenkovski, the other opposition leader has also stoked up tensions. Just few days ago, SDSM's leader announced he would remove the current government from power with 'any' means necessary, including organizing protests, using the 'alarming' ethnic tensions etc. Crvenkovski and Boskoski have employed the same recipe (similar to the one in 2001) to return to power, and were even spotted having a meeting a month ago.

The same culprits from 2001 are back at it, however they have a professional and well organized police force as well as Government in their way. Macedonian analysts believe the incident at Kosovo's border was a result of the meeting between Boskoski, Menduh Thaci and Haradinaj.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Ljube Boskovski - The 'hero' that was made a prisoner, the prisoner that became a free man, the free man that became a traitor.

Branko Crvenkovski - Traitor from day 1.

Both of them are a useless waste of Macedonian air.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

I totally agree with you SOM

If Ljube had something to do with this, he should be tried for high treason. I cant believe our government spent millions of euros helping him in court. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you, Ljube is a disgrace.

Comment

• Frank
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2010

Ljube Boskovski - The 'hero' that was made a prisoner, the prisoner that became a free man, the free man that became a traitor.

Branko Crvenkovski - Traitor from day 1.

Both of them are a useless waste of Macedonian air.
                        Could not have been put better.

Comment

• I of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

I personally don’t want to hear the word “leader” next to any of these noted degenerates.

They keep talking about the current government to step down, despite the majority of the populace supporting the government but the opposition “party” or mafia keep introducing scare tactics that benefits Macedonia none what so ever. We probably lost potentially 100s of millions of dollars in investments just from them talking of such things and allowing for political instability.

What can these mafia parties do for Macedonia and its people besides changing its name and humiliating the people?

But then the people still vote for them, go figure.
                          No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Ljube, Crvenkovski, Tachi, Ahmeti should be in jail

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                              Ljube, Crvenkovski, Tachi, Ahmeti should be in jail
                              Gligorov, Georgievski, Kostov, Buchkovski and Frchkoski should also be thrown in there, same cell. Let them plot the rest of their futures in there.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Its going from bad to worse for Ljube, what is he thinking?

Friday, 07 May 2010

How important is to Macedonian politicians to be in power? Ask Ljube Boskoski and Branko Crvenkovski.

Macedonian media have reported of a meeting between Ljube Boskoski, Menduh Thaci and Kosovo's Ramus Haradinaj at a restaurant adjacent to Gas station 'Petrol Kompani' near Tetovo.

The meeting took place several weeks ago in the late evening/ early morning, and lasted for more than 4 hours. According to Mak media sources, Ljube Boskoski to Haradinaj's surprise asked him for help via Kosovo to destabilize the country and make it look as if the 'ethnic' situation in Macedonia is alarming.

It is perhaps ironic, that the current Macedonian government spent millions of euros to get Ljube Boskoski out of his Hague jail cell, yet he would do the utmost to remove the very people who saved him, and would go as far as to destabilize the country in order to do it.

Branko Crvenkovski, the other opposition leader has also stoked up tensions. Just few days ago, SDSM's leader announced he would remove the current government from power with 'any' means necessary, including organizing protests, using the 'alarming' ethnic tensions etc. Crvenkovski and Boskoski have employed the same recipe (similar to the one in 2001) to return to power, and were even spotted having a meeting a month ago.

The same culprits from 2001 are back at it, however they have a professional and well organized police force as well as Government in their way. Macedonian analysts believe the incident at Kosovo's border was a result of the meeting between Boskoski, Menduh Thaci and Haradinaj.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/13957/1/
                                LOL

A couple years ago it was alleged that the bugaroman Gieorievksi was secretly working with the radical ghegs during the civil war, the ghegs get western macedonia and eastern macedonia "unites" with bulgaria.

I wonder what Boskovski's plans for macedonia are? He never seemed like a bugaroman to me. Maybe he's towing the "switzerland of the balkans" line that his masters want.

Comment

Working...
                                X