• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
    The predavnik refers to himself throughout the interview in 3rd person,
    Risto the Great would never do that!

Seriously, this guy has lost all influence, he clearly is anti-Macedonian and every Macedonian on the planet knows it now. His time is well and truly up.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Roza Tomeska and Doncho Angelovski give their views on Brat

YouTube - Roza Tomeska - Kanbera - otvoreno so narodot

YouTube - Reakcii od Melburn -Donco Angeleski Radio Ilinden Macedonia Melbourne Australia
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Breaking News: Ljube Boskoski interviewed on Ico's radio

SOM, You have no choice but to listen to this interview, Ico goes to say that the Macedonia is confused about the Ljube vs Johan saga.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Breaking News: Ljube Boskoski interviewed on Ico's radio

SOM, You have no choice but to listen to this interview, Ico goes to say that the Macedonia is confused about the Ljube vs Johan saga.

Have you got the informaci how i can listen to this interview?
          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

VMRO, Sure

Tune in to www.3zzz.com.au and use Real Player to listen to the Interview.

Just select the Macedonian Language Program Thursday Edition 17th December.

Spolaj Ti

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Ljube's Shtab in Tetovo was smashed up and he is accusing the VMRO Supporters of doing it

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

what business has ico interviewing that self serving fool. the best thing we can do is ignore him.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Osiris, Ico still calls him Brat Ljube and accuses our people of trying to frame him. Donco Angelevski gave Ljube a big spray on MTV.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

thanks prolet for the info i know ico and i think his problem is he likes the limelight too much. boshkovski was a conman and we macedonians seem to be looking for heores a little too hard for own good. we need to stop lionising our politicians and start holding them to account more. georgievski and boshkovski both were cheap talkers and egotists. georgevski is a lunatic and should be in an asylum, but i guess he is in bulgaria and thats close enough.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Ljube Boskosvki on the Attack

Now i've heard it all, Nikola Gruevski together with Branko Crvenkovski its a good joke.

YouTube - Љубе БошкоÑки - Кој е Ð’ÐœÐ*О ?!?

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Listen to the tone of his voice, makes me sick. Samo bezumni ovci mozat da go pratat...
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Mastika
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Now i've heard it all, Nikola Gruevski together with Branko Crvenkovski its a good joke.
                          Who knows Prolet. The first thing about politicians is never to trust them. Not Gruevski, not Crvenkovski, not even this guy.

Comment

• sydney
                            • Sep 2008

you'd think he was in gitmo the way he carries on about his 'hotel' stay at the hague.

can someone please clarify whether he even breathes johan's name in public? if not, then why is that the case? if ljube claims to be the super-patriot, then wouldn't his public campaign include a slogan about freedom and justice for johan? surely that would win him even more support.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

I've heard the moron talk about how Gruevski wants to sellout the name, yet he made statements himself to that effect. Either some of these Macedonian politicians have short-term memory loss, or they are extremely stupid. The latter seems more and more likely.

Ljube Boshkovski should come to Australia together with Ljupcho Georgievski to promote their Bulgarophile treachery, in fact, I would encourage them too.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ZAS
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                Listen to the tone of his voice, makes me sick. Samo bezumni ovci mozat da go pratat...
                                The TONE in his voice is taken from Strasho Angelovski and other TMRO hardliners and also the Extremist Petar Goshev,
                                It is based on a Macedonian WAR cry za vreme na Illindenstvoto, a form of Hypnosiss which when listened to repeatedly will MOTIVATE the MASSES into a Stampede, when needed as well as turning them into loyal and devoted Followers.
                                The actor Petre Temelkovski Used it as part of his ACT.
                                In the late 90"S the Presenters who WARNED US of that INFAMOUS Radio programme down at Wollongong, use to speak like that when adressing the Masses with great results.
                                It has a calming effect that puts the audience in a TRANCE.
                                Last edited by ZAS; 03-24-2010, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X