Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

As i have said many times on these threads & others to greeks & bulgarians.Have i said that one race of people is better than others.Does it matter what color your skin is no it doesn't.Does it matter if you are a mongol,or descended from mongols,tartars,or turks,or even iranians it does not matter as long as you admit to what happened.AT THE END of THE DAY YOU ARE PEOPLE.People can think reason & correct things.If people say you are mongol,turkic,tartar so what,you are still people.Recognize who you are,what you are & MOVE on in a positive way.At the same time if you do all this you willl be much respected by us Macedonians to give to our people basic human rights of where they live in bulgaria is that too much to ask.?Also no one is forcing you to give back the land you took.But an acknowledgement of attrocities committed ,wrongs done & to move on in a positive way is required.
    Last edited by George S.; 06-27-2012, 03:43 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
      • Sep 2008

So a loaf of bread is an example of bulgarianism? So I am bulgarian each morning when I prepare the bread to take to work? lol

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
        • Sep 2008

Bulgarians.......or...slovenians?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

Slovenian of course. You know very well this is a ceremonial bread and not something you just bake at home for work.

Comment

• Onur
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
            As far as I know, the Turkic people have Asian look, they are short in statue and have slanted eyes. The pics of the girls I posted not because of their tan, but because it's clear they don't look Asian.
            The ones from further east looks like that, like Kazakhs, Uygurs, but not the Tatars or Chuvash. Their homeland is around north of blacksea Crimea, so they cannot be predominantly mongoloid.

Btw, the Chuvash people are also of Buglar origin.

Folklore is also something that clearly separates Bulgarians from not only the Turkic people, but the Slavs too.
            Chuvash dialect of Turkic is believed to be the closest Turkic dialect of early Bulgars.

But you are wrong about folklore. Bulgarian folklore is not that different from Turks or other surrounding peoples. Look at the head dresses, accessories of Chuvash here. These are not much different than us in Turkey or from Balkans. The figures on their cloths are same as the classical motifs of Turkish carpets and clothing.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Only Australian footy fans will understand this, but one of the photos Onur posted is a spitting image of BT (Brian Taylor).

Separated at birth?

Comment

• chentovist
                Banned
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                Only Australian footy fans will understand this, but one of the photos Onur posted is a spitting image of BT (Brian Taylor).

Separated at birth?
                LOL. I think Sam Newman can pass for a Tatar after his plastic surgery

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Lol it looks exactly like him haha we should send him the pic
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Razer
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post

Separated at birth?
                    Wow, it's his evil Bulgar twin

Comment

• Razer
                      Banned
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                      Chuvash dialect of Turkic is believed to be the closest Turkic dialect of early Bulgars.
                      I'm aware of that, but this is not a proof that they were Turkic. People adopt different mainstream languages as they travel to foreign lands and mix with other more dominant cultures. We use English in this forum, does that makes us Brits? Look at the Macedonians in this forum who live in Australia. I'm pretty sure they use English most of the time, and imagine what language they'll be speaking after 10 generations in Australia? Good example is the US, where you have people of Italian origin, or Polish, or any other, only speaking in English.

The Bulgars were under Turkic domination almost 1000 years before the Ottomans. They felt under the rule of the powerful Turkic empires - those of the Avars and the Gokturks.

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                      But you are wrong about folklore. Bulgarian folklore is not that different from Turks or other surrounding peoples. Look at the head dresses, accessories of Chuvash here. These are not much different than us in Turkey or from Balkans. The figures on their cloths are same as the classical motifs of Turkish carpets and clothing.
                      I agree there is some slight resembles, but Turkish folklore is still very, very different from Bulgarian. I'm not just talking about the costumes, but also music, musical instruments, traditions and customs, legends, beliefs, ect...And I don't think today's Turkish folklore is anything Turkic. The original Turkic folklore is more similar to that of the native American Indians.

Comment

• Razer
                        Banned
                        • May 2012

Here are some native Turkic people from Sibera.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                          • Sep 2008

We have ceremonial bread in slovenia as well.

Comment

• Razer
                            Banned
                            • May 2012

I know, this custom is wide spread among Slav people. It's clearly not a Turkic tradition, which is why I said that.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

bread is the staf of life.These ceremonies have evoved throughout the balkans even to the point of religions practice the break of bread.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                                • Sep 2008

I may have misuderstood you.
                                But I connected your post about the bread with this post:
                                "Folklore is also something that clearly separates Bulgarians from not only the Turkic people, but the Slavs too."
                                I included ceremonial bread into the folklore category but I may misunderstood.

Comment

Working...
                                X