X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Where the hell is the Macedonian government to ensure the law is being enforced?
    Not only the government, but where are the media and Macedonian people? While the media was fueling the ideas behind the Albanian protests, some Macedonians actually went out to support them.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      More to the Gostivar incident.
      Dont you find it funny and strange that in this thread, that when we present honest and truthful information of racially motivated shiptar terrorism and attacks towards macedonians, that the shiptar members on this forum stay quite or conveniently just disappear?

I wonder what excuse that they can come up with now? Perhaps the age old shiptar come back: "All balcan is crazy!!!"

This isnt about shiptar human rights, it never was, as others have said its all about ethnically cleansing macedonians from macedonian cities that fall under the "greater albania" umbrella, and that weak dog gruevski is sitting on his hands whistling dixie and not doing a thing.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

bbs you are right they hate macedonians.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Valmir
          Banned
          • Sep 2011

Dont you find it funny and strange that in this thread, that when we present honest and truthful information of racially motivated shiptar terrorism and attacks towards macedonians, that the shiptar members on this forum stay quite or conveniently just disappear?
          2 Albanians got killed and you keep saying us that Albanians are agressors and they are wrong, Use the logic!

Comment

• Valmir
            Banned
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            bbs you are right they hate macedonians.
            We hate you just as you hate us, and you started this not us!

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Albanians rob two churches in Ohrid Region

Source: http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/35698/Og...e-pari-i-ikoni

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
                Valmir, you have Macedonia confused with Kosovo. Stop it. There has always been far more tolerance between Macedonians and ethnic Albanians in Macedonia as compared to Kosovo.

Do you think the ethnic Albanian thugs intimidating a father and his daughter in front of their own house is appropriate in any way?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                  Albanians rob two churches in Ohrid Region

Source: http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/35698/Og...e-pari-i-ikoni
                  When is the last time a mosque was robbed in Macedonia? Ever?
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    When is the last time a mosque was robbed in Macedonia? Ever?
                    I could just imagine what would happen if one mosque was robbed, thousands would march in the streets with Albanian flags and Saudi flags shouting Greater Albania.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                      • Sep 2008

If it is true what they say in the news then its a pity he didnt shoot all four. If albanians like Valmir support the drug trade of his fellow "whatever they are" over Macedonia then there is no place in Macedonia for such albanians. Dump them over the border in one of the two homelands they have...they can stay there.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                        If it is true what they say in the news then its a pity he didnt shoot all four. If albanians like Valmir support the drug trade of his fellow "whatever they are" over Macedonia then there is no place in Macedonia for such albanians. Dump them over the border in one of the two homelands they have...they can stay there.
                        Unfortunately this is against Macedonia's current policy which is to take these Albanians and give them high ranking jobs in government ministries.

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

Started what? Go deal your drugs, sell human organs and rob and destroy thousand year old churches whilst at the same time claiming to be atheists whilst screaming allah akbar and waving saudi and US flags...
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Started what?
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

2 Albanians got killed and you keep saying us that Albanians are agressors and they are wrong, Use the logic!
                              LOL Typical shiptar logic, that shiptars cant do no wrong and that they are always the "victim".

Leave your albanian nationalism with the rest of your drug stash and pick up your brain (not your gun and saudi flag) and use it. A man and his young daughter was threatened in his OWN house by four DRUG DEALERS/GANGSTERS. They started attacking him for no honorable reason. What was he meant to do? Allow them to beat him and his daughter? They had it coming for the scumbags.

If it was the other way around, that macedonian drug dealer scumbags attacked a innocent shiptar family i would be in support of the shiptars.

But you shiptars are long gone, your albanian nationalism and saudi money has warped your minds. You truly believe that you can do what ever you want and that you cant do no wrong, and if the macedonians try to follow the law or defend themselves its a case of "ethnic cleansing" or "racism".

Cant wait for the day you shiptars are put back in your place and the cold hard reality hits you

Comment

Working...
                              X