• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
    Sitel trying to calm things down:

Пожар во близина на црквата во Лабуништa

Од непознати причини вечерва избувнал пожар во помошните просториии од црквата Св.Никола во струшкото село Лабуништa...

izvor: http://www.sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/make...-vo-labunishta
    This is nothing more than an attempt from state-controlled media and institutions to prevent another war. So basically they are covering up these Albanian terrorist acts in order to "calm down" the local population.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Perhaps if Macedonian governments did more to keep these Muslim Macedonians on the same side as the Christians we wouldn't have this problem.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
        • Jan 2012

No the ideology of greater shiptaria has got to these people and this is the trigger point!!! It wouldn't be long before DUI and Ali ahmeti puts the knife in gruevskis back!!!

Comment

• arqe88
          Banned
          • Jan 2012

all balkan is a madhouse

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by arqe88 View Post
            all balkan is a madhouse
            You say this, yet the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia are being provocative for no reason. I would like to see the case presented that Macedonians are receiving any advantage over the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia. In fact, it can also be argued the ethnic Albanians are more prosperous or more advantaged than Macedonians in Macedonia.

It is safe to assume ethnic Albanians in Kosovo and Macedonia are generally quite mad. Macedonians on the other hand are just plain weak. Yet another combination that favours the ethnic Albanians in my mind. Hopefully they wake up soon.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by arqe88 View Post
              all balkan is a madhouse
              I smell the "I'm Albanian I did nothing wrong...it was those dirty Wahabbis that burnt the church" They played the innocence game during the Kosovo incident, and now they are crying innocent...

I have to ask Arqe...have you ever read the boy that cried wolf? Eventually after crying wolf twice, the third time the villagers didn't believe him and he was eaten by the wolf...

I don't understand you Albanians....Macedonians are treated as second class citizens in their own country and a minority of 17% get new hospitals, infrastructure, everything...and you still bite the hand that feeds you...Do you think you will achieve something with Greater Albania?

I have spoken to Albanians from Prespa and they tell me themselves that the Albanians from Tetovo, Struga are more primative than the monkeys...you guys are nothing more than terrorists and murderers, you couldn't run a brothel in Bangkok!!!!!!

Comment

• Komita
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                This is nothing more than an attempt from state-controlled media and institutions to prevent another war. So basically they are covering up these Albanian terrorist acts in order to "calm down" the local population.
                Dont worry it's the work of greeks, bulgarians and serbs, maybe some srbomans they are our true enemies this is just fale rumours so they can destroy our sozivot.
                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                  Dont worry it's the work of greeks, bulgarians and serbs, maybe some srbomans they are our true enemies this is just fale rumours so they can destroy our sozivot.
                  No, it is dumb Macedonians who have caused this problem. Some of them still think Serbia will save them. Others think the EU will. All think somebody else will save them.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Komita
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    No, it is dumb Macedonians who have caused this problem. Some of them still think Serbia will save them. Others think the EU will. All think somebody else will save them.
                    Or children like yourself.
                    Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• arqe88
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
                      I smell the "I'm Albanian I did nothing wrong...it was those dirty Wahabbis that burnt the church" They played the innocence game during the Kosovo incident, and now they are crying innocent...

I have to ask Arqe...have you ever read the boy that cried wolf? Eventually after crying wolf twice, the third time the villagers didn't believe him and he was eaten by the wolf...

I don't understand you Albanians....Macedonians are treated as second class citizens in their own country and a minority of 17% get new hospitals, infrastructure, everything...and you still bite the hand that feeds you...Do you think you will achieve something with Greater Albania?

I have spoken to Albanians from Prespa and they tell me themselves that the Albanians from Tetovo, Struga are more primative than the monkeys...you guys are nothing more than terrorists and murderers, you couldn't run a brothel in Bangkok!!!!!!
                      i dont care about greater albania, i just want the truth of the balkan ethnic groups. In the world elite perspective, borders do not exist an all these clowns on the governments are just puppets .

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                        Or children like yourself.
                        Well I am young at heart.
                        I believe only Macedonians can save themselves. Nobody else will help them. Not even the Serbs bre Serbofil.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Christian-Muslim relations are terrible. Macedonia's are quite suspicious of Muslim Macedonians in Labunista because many of them record themselves as Albanians in the census and vote for Albanian parties.
                          Clearly Macedonian Muslims place their religion above their nationality. Albanians on the other hand do the opposite. Again, another "win" for the ethnic Albanians with the Muslim Macedonians being such easy prey.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Clearly Macedonian Muslims place their religion above their nationality. Albanians on the other hand do the opposite. Again, another "win" for the ethnic Albanians with the Muslim Macedonians being such easy prey.
                            I don't think its a matter of them placing their religion above their nationality (their faith is questionable). I think its a matter of them having a weak ethnonational identity and seeking short-term personal gain. Reports have it that these Macedonian Muslims recieve material benefit in exchange for them identifying as Albanians and voting for Albanian political parties. Some of these material benefits include cash rewards (from the party) and infrastructure projects in their villages and public sector jobs (from the municipal authorities once the party is in power).
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              Reports have it that these Macedonian Muslims recieve material benefit in exchange for them identifying as Albanians and voting for Albanian political parties.
                              Care to identify or produce these so called reports?
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                Care to identify or produce these so called reports?
                                Its called on the ground field work with eyewitness accounts, part of my PhD research. When its all done I'll send you a copy.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X