X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Gruevski the salvation for UCK terrorists, round of applause for AAAA (asslicking albanians anus association)
    Stupid prick, he will go down in Macedonian history due to infamy. Generations will look back and see how pathetic the government of the time was and the people who did nothing about it
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

I was thinking about starting a facebook group with this topic, using the information we have in here updating it and sharing it around to people in Macedonia. I know our MTO group hasn't been doing well but I think this one might do. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Oh c'mon SoM, anyone can write a book about pretty much anything.
        Thing is you shouldn't let them run the country as well.

... I guess you're right.
        What concerns me more than the book being written (which itself is distasteful given that it glorifies extremists who terrorised Macedonia and its people), is that politicians from the ruling coalition (Gruevski's partners) are there for the launch of the book, and that nobody from the Macedonian government has voiced any concerns. Macedonia is controlled by the same people who stole her sovereignty, with the blessing of Gruevski and his clique of opportunistic fools.
        Originally posted by United MKD View Post
        I was thinking about starting a facebook group with this topic, using the information we have in here updating it and sharing it around to people in Macedonia. I know our MTO group hasn't been doing well but I think this one might do. What do you guys think?
        UMKD, why don't you just build upon the existing MTO page?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
          • Mar 2011

Albanianization is definately peaking in Macedonia right now, but instead of just talking about it and getting frustrated and blaming macedonian leaders and former leaderships and so on, we the macedonians from around the world CAN actually do something to stop it before it gets out of control.

Now these are only my thoughts and suggestions, and im not sure if it has been mentioned on this forum in the past but i will mention it.

There is a huge macedonian population living outside of the ROM, all over the world in all continents with the majority being in australia, canada, usa and europe. If all of this macedonian population was to return to the republic of macedonia it would solve many of the countrys problems including the albanianization problem/issue (i mention that because of the topic)
          I know it is a big call to say 'all' the macedonian population, but at least if a large percentage of 50-70% were to return to the ROM it would drastically increase the ethnic macedonian population, surely bringing it to 85-90% of the total population. The albanian population would fall to about 7-10% and other ethnic groups to about 3-5%.
          The majority would be, as it should be, Macedonian. The albanians would still be a sizeable population but much much smaller compared to the Macedonian majority.

For this to happen the macedonian government must be prepared to accept its people and be willing to help fund and develop new settlements (especially in western and northern macedonia) for a mass migration of a macedonian savior from around the world.

Also it is important for macedonians around the world to actually be willing to commit themselves to this mass migration back to the homeland, i mean all macedonians, doesnt matter where they are born as long as they are and feel they are macedonians.

Just think of the possibilities, they are 1000s of macedonain intelectuals, businessmen, and all kinds of proffesionals around the world, all providing services in foreign countrys and have never contributed anything towards macedonia.

We finally have an independant county after centuries of struggle, we need to descide for ourselves do we want to keep it and do we want it to exist. we need to get our priorities straight. We really need to think about it hard and ask ourselves, do we want macedonia to cease to exist or do we want to bring macedonia to its full potential and to help find its righfull place in the world (whether it be as a republic of macedonia or as a united original territory macedonia, again its up to us)
          Macedonian patriots at heart here will understand exactly what i mean and what i am trying to say, other macedonians (just born macedonians and not macedonians at heart) will never understand and will always come up with excuses, be afraid, be selfish and materialistic.

We have a chance do to something about it so lets do it. We are not weak people and siptari never have and never will be stronger than us unless we let them and right now its only a small % of us letting them. The mere thought of 2 million macedonians (minimum) coming back to settle to macedonia sends shivers down siptar spines and gives them nightmares. Anyone ever wondered why there isnt so much trouble with siptari during summer in macedonia? Thats because of the larger pesence of macedonians on holiday from abroad.

So does anyone think there is nothing we can do to help and save macedonia ??? When we start telling ourselves this and telling others,( as some members hear have said) thats when we start beleiving it and only brainwash ourselves

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DemirHisarski_Vojvoda View Post
            Albanianization is definately peaking in Macedonia right now, but instead of just talking about it and getting frustrated and blaming macedonian leaders and former leaderships and so on, we the macedonians from around the world CAN actually do something to stop it before it gets out of control.

Now these are only my thoughts and suggestions, and im not sure if it has been mentioned on this forum in the past but i will mention it.

There is a huge macedonian population living outside of the ROM, all over the world in all continents with the majority being in australia, canada, usa and europe. If all of this macedonian population was to return to the republic of macedonia it would solve many of the countrys problems including the albanianization problem/issue (i mention that because of the topic)
            I know it is a big call to say 'all' the macedonian population, but at least if a large percentage of 50-70% were to return to the ROM it would drastically increase the ethnic macedonian population, surely bringing it to 85-90% of the total population. The albanian population would fall to about 7-10% and other ethnic groups to about 3-5%.
            The majority would be, as it should be, Macedonian. The albanians would still be a sizeable population but much much smaller compared to the Macedonian majority.

For this to happen the macedonian government must be prepared to accept its people and be willing to help fund and develop new settlements (especially in western and northern macedonia) for a mass migration of a macedonian savior from around the world.

Also it is important for macedonians around the world to actually be willing to commit themselves to this mass migration back to the homeland, i mean all macedonians, doesnt matter where they are born as long as they are and feel they are macedonians.

Just think of the possibilities, they are 1000s of macedonain intelectuals, businessmen, and all kinds of proffesionals around the world, all providing services in foreign countrys and have never contributed anything towards macedonia.

We finally have an independant county after centuries of struggle, we need to descide for ourselves do we want to keep it and do we want it to exist. we need to get our priorities straight. We really need to think about it hard and ask ourselves, do we want macedonia to cease to exist or do we want to bring macedonia to its full potential and to help find its righfull place in the world (whether it be as a republic of macedonia or as a united original territory macedonia, again its up to us)
            Macedonian patriots at heart here will understand exactly what i mean and what i am trying to say, other macedonians (just born macedonians and not macedonians at heart) will never understand and will always come up with excuses, be afraid, be selfish and materialistic.

We have a chance do to something about it so lets do it. We are not weak people and siptari never have and never will be stronger than us unless we let them and right now its only a small % of us letting them. The mere thought of 2 million macedonians (minimum) coming back to settle to macedonia sends shivers down siptar spines and gives them nightmares. Anyone ever wondered why there isnt so much trouble with siptari during summer in macedonia? Thats because of the larger pesence of macedonians on holiday from abroad.

So does anyone think there is nothing we can do to help and save macedonia ??? When we start telling ourselves this and telling others,( as some members hear have said) thats when we start beleiving it and only brainwash ourselves
            I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but this strategy is very unrealistic. There's no way in hell that hundreds of thousands of Macedonians will permanently move back to Macedonia. The only people who may consider such an option are older Macedonians who are now retired and want to spend the rest of their lives where they grew up.

Unemployment is extremely high in Macedonia. If there are insufficient jobs to cater for the small population, then a mass migration may even cause more instability. Even if job opportunities do open up, many would not risk their comfortable lifestyle for something that may potentially be detrimental to their finances and even social needs. People are well established and attached to their new lands. There was a reason people emigrated in the first place. Let's face it, Australia, Canada and even the USA are probably the most accommodating and opportunistic places to live. The solution is not in increasing our numbers. The solution solely rests with the Macedonian people making some noise and demanding their rights from the incompetent government they elected. Macedonians are clearly a majority in Macedonia, therefore it should not take additional Macedonians to achieve our goals.

There must be a far more sensible and realistic strategy that can see Macedonia head in the right direction. The main problem is that the Macedonians in the Republic are asleep. Once they wake up and realise what is happening around them, anything is possible.

Comment

• DemirHisarski_Vojvoda
              • Mar 2011

No problem at all EM its not that harsh, i have heard much harsher. Its just sad that issues concerning macedonia hurt many of us macedonians in the diaspora but we do not react appropriately, all we do is moan and groan, all im sayng is that if we really cared so much and were so concerned we would actually do something, but we all, or most of us, need to be prepared to do it together because thats when we are stronger, when we are united. Whats the point if only a handfull of us are prepared to do something. I dont think it would only be older macedonians who would consider this, any macedonian at heart that hasnt seriously been influenced by other cultures and still call and feel themselves to be macedonian should have the obligation.

I know about the unemployment situation, but jobs can be created even by us diaspora macedonians, we could easily take our proffession with us, even creating new ideas for the country. Look at how many foreign countrys invest in macedonia, why cant we invest macedonian diaspora money ? at least it will be macedonian owned.

I understand how macedonians abroad have adapted to other lifestyles and many live comfortable lives and have established themselves quit well. Like i said, we all have priorities and for some macedonians, macedonia will come first and for others its last.
              Many would rather buy their 2nd 3rd 4th 5th etc houses and investment properties and classy cars or whatever else, rather than help out a brother in need
              Would it be too much to ask from a true macedonian to sacrifice 50% or so of what he/she/they own for the sake of macedonias survival ? or imagine if just 10% of the macedonian diasporas combined capital was invested in macedonia. macedonians in the past have sacrifised much more than that.

The Macedonians in the Republic are not asleep and are not stupid people, but lets just say now they were, isnt that a better reason for us macedonians from the diaspora to awaken our macedonian brothers and sisters.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DemirHisarski_Vojvoda View Post
                No problem at all EM its not that harsh, i have heard much harsher. Its just sad that issues concerning macedonia hurt many of us macedonians in the diaspora but we do not react appropriately, all we do is moan and groan, all im sayng is that if we really cared so much and were so concerned we would actually do something, but we all, or most of us, need to be prepared to do it together because thats when we are stronger, when we are united. Whats the point if only a handfull of us are prepared to do something. I dont think it would only be older macedonians who would consider this, any macedonian at heart that hasnt seriously been influenced by other cultures and still call and feel themselves to be macedonian should have the obligation.

I know about the unemployment situation, but jobs can be created even by us diaspora macedonians, we could easily take our proffession with us, even creating new ideas for the country. Look at how many foreign countrys invest in macedonia, why cant we invest macedonian diaspora money ? at least it will be macedonian owned.

I understand how macedonians abroad have adapted to other lifestyles and many live comfortable lives and have established themselves quit well. Like i said, we all have priorities and for some macedonians, macedonia will come first and for others its last.
                Many would rather buy their 2nd 3rd 4th 5th etc houses and investment properties and classy cars or whatever else, rather than help out a brother in need
                Would it be too much to ask from a true macedonian to sacrifice 50% or so of what he/she/they own for the sake of macedonias survival ? or imagine if just 10% of the macedonian diasporas combined capital was invested in macedonia. macedonians in the past have sacrifised much more than that.

The Macedonians in the Republic are not asleep and are not stupid people, but lets just say now they were, isnt that a better reason for us macedonians from the diaspora to awaken our macedonian brothers and sisters.
                Good points Demir, but there is more to it than that. There are organisations in the diaspora that are working hard to promote the rights of Macedonians and also raise awareness. A lot of us do moan and groan, but that is something that the Macedonians in the Republic should also be doing. If they did so, it would virtually be impossible for the government to continue working against the interest of the Macedonian people. It's not really an obligation. Perhaps if we were in a war, an obligation may arise, but for the time-being the reason many Macedonians emigrated in the first place was to improve their lives, and the lives of their children.

Who is going to pay these people however? There will be little demand for such services in comparison to western countries. People can't just take their job with them and expect to be employable. We may even take the jobs of the local students and people, due to higher levels of education in our western nations. Investing is another prospect, and I think that is a good idea. The thing is, some may be willing to sacrifise 50% of their assets towards the Macedonian cause, but the success ultimately depends on how many people decide to undertake such a risky endeavour. Most will wait until someone else gets the ball rolling, and few would want to be that person, provided the obvious risks involved. As a result, the idea is motionless and static to say the least. Although many Macedonians sacrifised a lot in the past, even their lives, these days people generally have a lot of other priorities and reasons to avoid any conflict.

I understand that the Macedonians in the Republic aren't dumb, I'm very confident in their abilities. I think however, they need to do more in order to protect their country from falling around them. With a united approach, we can all achieve our short-term and long-term goals.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The Macedonians in Macedonia want advice from Macedonians in the Diaspora as much as they want another hole in the head. They will certainly take help but only if it has no conditions attached.

I am positive it would be easier for a German or Greek (for example) to set up industry in Macedonia (in the long run) than it would be for a Diaspora Macedonian.

I see the knowing looks of Macedonians from Macedonia in relation to the Albanian problem. They believe the ethnic Albanians have been completely shut down and will never try their luck again. That they would be completely shut down and isolated within 24 hours.

The reality is that the ethnic Albanians have engineered a brand new Macedonia which will always ensure their superior position remains. I cannot believe a revolution has not occurred yet. A minority with minority interests is running the country!
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

I wouldn't count on the "diaspora's return" to Macedonia as a solution to the Albanian problem. Instead of asking how we can make the diaspora return, you should be asking how you can stop Macedonians from leaving Macedonia. In other words why are they leaving, and how can the government improve their conditions so that they stay and not sell their land to Albanians. Albanians are a hardworking people, they are like Macedonians from the early 1900s. Albanians are optimistic, the men work abroad but return to their villages to get married and make a family. Macedonians do not want to work, they get married when they're older, and only have 1 or 2 kids. Macedonians who leave the country rarely return because they are not optimistic.

Comment

• MKPrilep
                      • Mar 2009

Albanians are a hardworking people, they are like Macedonians from the early 1900s. Albanians are optimistic, the men work abroad but return to their villages to get married and make a family. Macedonians do not want to work, they get married when they're older, and only have 1 or 2 kids. Macedonians who leave the country rarely return because they are not optimistic.
                      za zal da kazam, ama ove e vistinata!!
                      Naj golem problem se nasite dolu, a posle albancite.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

when i was in 2006 in macedonia the ordinary people used to say to me the albanians have changed they are not what they were back in 2001.They have too much vested interest & they can't stand to see it lost so that will force them to behave & not start another war.
                        I'm thinking on the surface that would appear to be so but what's to stop the fringe elements taking over,they still want a greater albania & they don't respect macedonian sovereignity.I think it's damned if you do & damned if you don't.We are on the losing end./
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
                          • May 2009

Population in Albania has dropped to 2.831.741 in 2011, from 3.069.275 in 2001. They're real numbers in the Balkans are inflated.
                          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

The Albanian and American flags have reached the National Government Buildings!

These photos were taken today in the main government building of Macedonia in Skopje during a New Years reception for all foreign ambassadors and consuls to Macedonia. The event was hosted by Macedonian Vice-Premier Xhaferi. You can see all of the ambassadors in the photo starring and looking confused (except the US ambassador) thinking why is there a US and Albanian flag?

(MIA)
                            Last edited by Niko777; 12-21-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Wow, not one (real) Macedonian Flag.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

what would happen to the albanians if they tried this stunt in another country.?
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X