• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bugi
    Banned
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I meant ethnic Albanians of Macedonia who are in Kosovo.

There arent any macedonian albanians in Kosovo,but I do see in recent time a trend of more and more young kosovar albanians who come to study in albanian universities in Macedonia and stay there...

Because they are a minority. In particular because they have no desire to preserve the Macedonian nation. Also because the Vlachs and Turks and Serbs and whoever else are other minorities that will logically seek the same treatment.
    All the other minorities make up 10% of the population,while the albanians are 30%!
    well albanians should care about preserving the albanian nation,just as the macedonians should care about the macedonian...

Nevzat Halili had a idea few years ago that you didint even took under consideration:
    Macedonia would be made out of two federal units with two parlaments-Macedonian parlament and Ilirida parlament and a main parlament dome where 50% of the deputies would be macedonians,40% albanians and 10% representatives of the other minorities.

Here is the main conclusion

Заклучоци од првото собрание на Р. Илирида:

1.Сегашната Македонија да се прогласи за Федерална Република Македонија
    Внатрешното уредување да се прогласи за унија на два рамноправни народи односно Унија на Република Илирида и Македонија
    2. Државната заедница да добие дводомен парламент со пропорционална застапеност на двата народа
    3. На територијарта на целата држава да има два официјални службени јазици: албанскиот, македонскиот и англискиот како комуникативен
    4. Насекаде во централните и локалните органи на Унијата на Илирида и Македонија да се веат албанското и македонското знаме
    5. Федералната Република Македонија да има посебно знаме за кое знаме ќе се договарат двете Републики
    6. Претседателот на Федерална Република Македонија да се избира на секои четри (4) години, при што би се менувало по принцип на ротација, две години таа функција да ја извршува Албанец, а преостанатите две години Македонец, под услов претседателот да ги познава двата службени јазици и задолжително англискиот како комуникативен
    7. Двата државни етнитети да имаат своја армија, полиција и судство
    8. Меѓусебните граници да се определат во текот на создавањето на Унијата.

Comment

• Bugi
      Banned
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
      Albanians in Albania burning the national flag of Macedonia
      And we return to the action and reaction part

before the macedonian flag being burned

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Thanks for the Serbian linked picture.
        Are Albanians still fighting Serbs in Macedonia?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
          Albanians in Albania burning the national flag of Macedonia

Young crowd chanted "We want ethnic Albania" and "Down Macedonia" after which they burned the Macedonian flag....
          This is the thanks Macedonia gets for hanging hundreds of Albanian flags on government buildings all over the country.
          Last edited by Niko777; 03-13-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bugi View Post
            There arent any macedonian albanians in Kosovo,but I do see in recent time a trend of more and more young kosovar albanians who come to study in albanian universities in Macedonia and stay there...
            I wonder why they stay.

Originally posted by Bugi View Post
            All the other minorities make up 10% of the population,while the albanians are 30%!
            well albanians should care about preserving the albanian nation,just as the macedonians should care about the macedonian...

Nevzat Halili had a idea few years ago that you didint even took under consideration:
            Macedonia would be made out of two federal units with two parlaments-Macedonian parlament and Ilirida parlament and a main parlament dome where 50% of the deputies would be macedonians,40% albanians and 10% representatives of the other minorities.
            I do not believe your 30%. But even if it was true, why 40% representatives in the above?

It was a stupid idea that wasn't even worth entertaining because the agenda was a federalisation of Macedonia based on ethnicity.

If you are saying Albanians should care about preserving the Albanian nation, you are a fool. We are talking about Macedonian citizens here. If there interests are so firmly entrenched in another nation, they really should migrate there.

I note you didn't pursue your silly idea of veto powers for minorities. If your opinion has changed, will you vote for changes to the Macedonian constitution in order to restore normality?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Bugi
              Banned
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
              This is the thanks Macedonia gets for hanging hundreds of Albanian flags on government buildings all over the country.
              Like you were gona hang them if the albanians didint start uprising...

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

Piss this bastard off admin he has been given an opportunity and speaks well for what Albanians desire, Greater Albania and the Destruction of the Macedonian State through the proxy of Human Rights and endless concessions amount to special status unseen in any Country on Earth for a restless minority

Comment

• Bugi
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2012

http://www.rts.rs/upload/storyBoxIma...2/albanska.jpg

Thanks for the Serbian linked picture.
                  Are Albanians still fighting Serbs in Macedonia?
                  As I said,action and reaction

Shkup, digjet flamuri shqiptar.flv - YouTube

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

And we return to the action and reaction part

before the macedonian flag being burned
                    I saw that posted on a Albanian Forum it occured in Northern Kosovo
                    Last edited by Zarni; 03-13-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

If Bugi is representative of ethnic Albanians in Macedonia, then his opinion and thoughts are useful here on some levels. I still get the impression most ethnic Albanians of Macedonia are under the belief that they will be the majority in Macedonia one day, therefore they deserve privileged status in Macedonia immediately. This is obviously a flawed perspective and in many ways dangerous for the Macedonian nation.

Macedonians could make this problem go away in one week if they choose to. Unfortunately they are too self-absorbed to worry about it.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Bugi
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2012

I do not believe your 30%. But even if it was true, why 40% representatives in the above?

It was a stupid idea that wasn't even worth entertaining because the agenda was a federalisation of Macedonia based on ethnicity.

If you are saying Albanians should care about preserving the Albanian nation, you are a fool. We are talking about Macedonian citizens here. If there interests are so firmly entrenched in another nation, they really should migrate there.

I note you didn't pursue your silly idea of veto powers for minorities. If your opinion has changed, will you vote for changes to the Macedonian constitution in order to restore normality?
                        citizenship doesnt mean a nation

albanians are part of the albanian nation,they are just macedonian citizens!

Macedonia will hve to be redifined as a state,if it isn't done soon it will be a big setback in the relations of the future albanian and macedonian generations in Macedonia...
                        that is the best way to make the albanians feel Macedonia as their own,the way they feel Kosovo or Albania as their own.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Bugi how do you feel about your peoples actions after the '99 nato Bombings of Kosovo and the relocation of 300,000 Albanians to Macedonia with full citizenship. How did you repay our hospitality, we saved you from the Serbs and NATO.

How did you repay us?
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Macedonia is for the Macedonians as you state you are only a citizen so you ie the shiptars have no right in you deluded idea of ilirida.
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bugi
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                              Bugi how do you feel about your peoples actions after the '99 nato Bombings of Kosovo and the relocation of 300,000 Albanians to Macedonia with full citizenship. How did you repay our hospitality, we saved you from the Serbs and NATO.

How did you repay us?
                              LOL
                              why are you telling me something that even you dont believe in?

you never done anything for the albanians because you cared,you did it under preassure from the international community or UCK and the albanian political factor in the country.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

So what right have you got to create a state within a state.macedonia was never your country.Remember the albanians got kicked out by the communists so they went to ksovo,macedonia & serbia.Being thrown out of your native? albania how does that feel as you try & feel a proud albanian taking the macedonia's homeland??
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X