X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Nitanee have you learnt to speak Macedonian or Albanian?
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by nitanee
      First of all, we have no official language in the US. English is de facto official, but there is no law that affirms this. Several states, New Mexico for one, do promulgate their laws in English and Spanish.
      Semantics. You may not have a law proclaiming English as official, but for all intents and purposes, it is. English is the primary language of your country in official matters. How many politicians representing America speak Spanish or French in congress, the senate, house of representatives, or dealings with the international community? Do you think others will be happy hearing their statements through an interpreter if they are supposed to be representing America? How many children in America are obligated to learn a language other than English? Have any of your presidents made televised nation-wide addresses in a language other than English? Do any government emblems have Spanish or French subtitles? I can keep going, but I trust you understand my point. I am not against education in minority languages for those that choose that option, but there should only be one prevalent language in every country which everybody is obligated to learn.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Dnevnik: Macedonians Vanish, Albanians are outnumbering everyone

From 2004 to 2010, the number of Macedonians in the country decreased by 12,559 while the number of Albanians increased by 31,013.

Source: http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/?ItemID=4E...7A252701A486A6

According to the above chart from Nova Makedonija, Albanians accounted for 30% of all 2010 newborns, while Macedonian newborns numbered to 52%.
        Last edited by Niko777; 12-18-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Those are frightening statistics, hopefully they aren't true. Does anyone know on average how many children Albanian families in Macedonia have in comparison to Macedonian families?

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

EM
            Too many!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              Those are frightening statistics, hopefully they aren't true. Does anyone know on average how many children Albanian families in Macedonia have in comparison to Macedonian families?
              This is not the only implication, if you look at the chart, you will also notice that Macedonian couples made up only 54% of the total number of marriages in 2010. In other words, the number of Macedonians getting married and starting a family is also very low.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Thanks for the info Niko, definitely worrying statistics all across the board.

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

Like I've said before the FA is only a temporary solution for the albanians, they are going about constructing there system and taking over the Macedonian one, why start from scratch when the EU and Macedonian will fund it all?

Skopje is surrounded by albanians, north, south and west... The longer they wait the more land they can take...

This is why the whole argument over the FA is some what tiresome forme, because its short sighted, the real problem is in the demographics and all you need to do is view a chart and see they are changing exponentially.

As far as I am aware VMRO and the church tried to bring in incentives for a 3rd child, however the SDS ruled constitutional court over turned them because they where 'racist' because they where not aimed at Albanians...
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                    This is why the whole argument over the FA is some what tiresome forme, because its short sighted, the real problem is in the demographics and all you need to do is view a chart and see they are changing exponentially.

As far as I am aware VMRO and the church tried to bring in incentives for a 3rd child, however the SDS ruled constitutional court over turned them because they where 'racist' because they where not aimed at Albanians...
                    Democracy and Multiculturalism working at it's best - legally voluntarily give up your country to me, and even better, maybe you can migrate somewhere if you don't like it.

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

UCK Book Launch in Skopje - The really fucked up part of this was... the book was translated in the Macedonian language for Macedonians to read it!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Excellent, nice to know the message is being read by all.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

What a pathetic banana republic Macedonia is turning out to be because of our treacherous Macedonian leadership. How can they accept this?! Gruevski and his regime need to go.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Oh c'mon SoM, anyone can write a book about pretty much anything.
                            Thing is you shouldn't let them run the country as well.

... I guess you're right.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

The author must have received some sort of government funding, that's why it was translated into Macedonian. Good to see the Macedonian government funding UCK propaganda for our country.

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

This country is an absolute joke. Disgusting, f*ck you Gruevski you prick and the rest of his DPMNE followers.

Comment

Working...
                                X