X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Valmir
    Banned
    • Sep 2011

The trafficking of human organs in Kosovo is quite well documented no matter how hard it has been tried to be swept under carpets. What are your thoughts on this matter?
    Documented?
    Sorry but i haven't seen even "ONE FACT" from serbian side on this issue
    NOT EVEN ONE IMAGE,NOT EVEN ONE MAN CLAIMING THIS TO BE TRUE!
    I have a video where Serbian agents offer money to one Albanian just to Accept to say all what they teach him!
    But those agents got caught by Albanian Security Agency.

Watch:

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Valmir that is in total ignorance you know how many businesses that are alnanian & make nig money that's in cold hard cash & avoid paiying taxes.Also the black economy in macedonia is big business. so much corruption goes around.Someone like the albanians is making big money.Also not only they trafficking children but they are traficking women for prostitution in europe.
      i remember one man as seen on kosovo was selling one of his kidneys for 25,000 euros.That goes on all the time.The thing that got me was the criminal element is involved.There is a lot of money to be made.
      Last edited by George S.; 12-30-2011, 02:51 PM. Reason: edit
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
        Have a look here: http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Albania.htm

quite revolting at the disregard they have for human life
        "The Whistleblower" is a movie currently being shown about a US woman who exposed the UN involvement in young teenaged underage females being trafficked, sold, kidnapped into slavery and a life of prostitution for the entertainment of UN peacekeepers.
        She is now living in exile with her daughter in Europe.
        I had never cried so much and dont recommend this movie, all factual , to any females on this forum
        Thank you for that link Volk. Females born into these families are sold and live a short life of hell
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Valmir,

You may want to read this report. Or you may not - that way you can continue to claim that YOU have not seen any evidence of organ trading:

Here's a quick google search for further reading:

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
            Dont worry cus we(Albanians) say the same things about Macedonians
            We see you as people that never pay an Albanian to do a job, You always go to Macedonians for shopping and everything.
            Maybe because they live in Macedonia? Obviously they will go to Macedonians for most of their requirements. The Albanian minority should be expected to conform to some degree and integrate into society. Of course they must maintain their culture and language, but how is it asking for too much for a minority to respect, appreciate and recognise the country they live in?
            The majority of Albanians don't do this, therefore this segregation between different groups in Macedonia is primarily their fault, regardless of how you try to portray the Albanians as some sort of 'victims.'

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

the fact that there is all sorts of trade on the black market .THe govt knows the trade of people & children goes on .Not only that but in selling of organs.The criminal element has come in where there is a buck to be made.
              In regards to shopping & anything else people go to albanians.If they can do a better job & save money why not.If we had respect for each other that would be better.Ie we need your repect as we allready give you our respect.Also you have to be a proud macedonian citizen of which you are not.So if we respect you & you don't why should we bother because you are only taking our sovereign right away.
              Last edited by George S.; 12-31-2011, 05:37 AM.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Albanian an official language in Strumica ??!

FYI there are only 5 Albanians in the whole Strumica municipality according to the 2002 census

The introduction of Albanian in Strumica is a sign that the goverment is planning to make Albanian a second official language nation-wide!!!!

Source: http://www.strumica.gov.mk/

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

the reason why it's happening is you let them .you got nothing better but to pander to them & you think they are going to see it your way how wrong you are macedonian govt.
                  Majority should rule in macedonia but because of the gov'ts stupidity & caputulatist attitude the mnority dictates to the majority.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

what how ridiculous is that the albanians are muslim & they don't celebrate christmas & you have to write it in albanian.How ridiculous is that.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Trajkovski
                      • Jan 2012

za stramota

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Trajkovski the macedonian govt has no sramota where their fellow macedonian citizens are treated to 2nd class.There is no respect or value in being macedonian.I wonder if there is self respect or self esteem.?
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• MKPrilep
                          • Mar 2009

Shkendija Partizan Flamuri Kombetar - YouTube!

kako bese pesnata od "nasiot" superstar adrijan gaxha???
                          shkupi tirana prishtina

da mu e...
                          Last edited by MKPrilep; 01-05-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                            Few important points left out, where is all the money coming from to build these things?

Drugs and prostitution, if your so envious start dealing and sell your daughters to become prostitutes in Italy, then you can be soo proud you moron!
                            That is some what true, but not all albanians that work in Switzerland or germany are criminals. Dont get me wrong a lot of albanians in macedonia are gangsters, and even flaunt there "bling", guns and fancy cars when they go out, but a lot are hard working who go to those countries and send every dollar back home.

From my experience and also from research i think the albanian criminals from macedonia are the "upper class" who own like nightclubs or are big time dealers, while the ones from kosovo are your typical low class scum criminals.

But either way, we have to be honest here. Albanians are better businessmen then macedonians, and also harder workers. In the time of Yugoslavia they were the best tradesmen and labor in macedonia, today they are the best businessmen, especially when it comes to tourism and hotels/cafe's.
                            The scary thing here is that a lot of macedonians would prefer to work for albanians then macedonians. Wth albanians at least they get paid on time and get paid decently. If they work for a macedonian they have to wait months to get paid, or are usually ripped of or treated like shit.
                            I think its because macedonians are scared of albanians and would never treat a albanian poorly (because they wont take shit) while macedonians are used to being treated like shit in hopes of one day things getting "better"

Comment

• ProMKD
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              what's going on?? they are hell bent on taking over that's what's going on,They don't respect us or like us.what do you expect from people who weill do anything to secede from macedonia.Allready half of skopje is albanian..
                              I am very aware of the albanianization in Macedonia, but don't tell me 'half of Skopje is albanian". Definitely the exaggeration of the century. I just came back from there a month ago!! The billboard someone posted looks like it's located at the corner of the Palace of Justice, in other words, bit pazar, or in other words the muslim stronghold for the past 300 years since the turks. No surprise there!!! As for the rest of Skopje (other than Kondovo/Saraj which are villages, only technically attached to Skopje to bloat ethnic numbers, and Cair neighbourhood which is mixed, but mostly albanian), nothing but Macedonian flags. Nobody dare say "skopje is half theirs" again!!!
                              www.everythingmacedonia.com
                              Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

Apologise George, we have a proud Skopjanec here

Comment

Working...
                                X