X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

what makes people think they only want tetovo.They want the whole of macedonia.After they finish with macedonia they want greece as well these loonies think it all belongs to them as they are illyrians & they have peceded everyone.Totally disrespectfull & after all the things macedonia has done for them.They just don't care for anyone but themselves.They should be eliminated like the vermin they are.
    Last edited by George S.; 12-10-2011, 01:01 AM. Reason: edit
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
      • May 2009

Niko, your doing a great job with this thread. I think you should combine all these pictures and clips from youtube and make a compilation of them and we should send them out to our media, parties, organizations and to our public to see what's really happening...
      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

komita that's an excellent idea maybe niko could do that.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

That sounds like a good idea but I don't have neither the expertise nor resources to make an effective compilation. A good idea would be to make some kind of video with clips and photos that will expose the pro-Albanian government for the lying backstabbers they are and the treason going on everyday. Someone who has a good video editing program could do this, everything they need is in this thread.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

hey niko if you check & ask other members even admin maybe they know of someone that can do it.Check with people like the daskalot they are pretty clui.Or other admin people.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
              ....More from Kicevo

Central Square of Kicevo: How can a Macedonian mayor allow the removal of Macedonian flags from the streets of his city?
              I don't know.
              I would bet money that 16 ray flags would be removed faster than Albanian flags would in Macedonia.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                Niko, your doing a great job with this thread. I think you should combine all these pictures and clips from youtube and make a compilation of them and we should send them out to our media, parties, organizations and to our public to see what's really happening...
                Why would the people in macedonia need pictures and videos and other "proof" to see the albanization of certain cities in macedonia? Kumanovo, Skopje and Gostivar,Struga and Kicevo have huge numbers of macedonians. They practically see this shit every day and choose to do nothing and accept it.

Which parties do we inform? There is no nationalist/patriotic party in the republic of macedonia, unlike every other country in the world who has at least one nationalistic party. All of our political parties are either slaves to the EU/America/Shiptars....

We dont need to inform the macedonia media, they inform macedonians on mainstream media about shiptar acts of violence and their anti - macedonian tactics, yet macedonians do nothing about it.

The rapid albanization and the displays of hyper shiptar nationalism within macedonia is known by every macedonian in the republic of macedonia, the problem is that the macedonians have their heads buried deep in the ground and pretend like nothing is wrong.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

The alarming thing here is that this thread has existed for 1 year...

In 1 year we have seen shiptar hyper nationalism get more extreme, we have seen shiptar crimes and anti-macedonian activities committed by shiptars increase, and we have seen nothing from the macedonian government to try prevent these or at least make macedonia into a proper and stable society were people can do simple things such as obey the rules and respect the country you live in.

A lot has happened in 1 year, can you imagine macedonia in 5 years time? The way the albanians are going it could probably be even less then 5 years untill they completely albanisize western macedonia.

A lot of people are complaining about the gruevski government doing nothing, and rightfully so. But in the end the blame rests with the macedonian people. We have seen through out the world many countries who have had their governments toppled by the people who are sick of their corrupt leaders, and recently we have seen Iranian students vent their anger towards the British embassy because of the sanctions imposed on their country, or serbs in kosovo putting up barricades and resisting the albanization of northern kosovo.

It is clear that macedonian politicians are selling out the country/name/nation/ and culture and history to the EU and shiptars. Why dont macedonians remove these PARASITES and vote in people who actually give a damn.

Macedonians would have it easier as they do not have oppressive regimes like the ones in the middle east, in fact our government is the most piss weak in the world. Im sure if people stormed into the macedonian parliament the spineless macedonian politicians would crumble and give in to demands

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    I would bet money that 16 ray flags would be removed faster than Albanian flags would in Macedonia.
                    Interesting. Given that authorities won't stop Albanians from replacing the ventilator, I wonder how they would react if the people of Bitola replaced all of the ventilators with the real Macedonian flag? They would probably send in the riot squad.
                    Originally posted by Big Bad Sven
                    Im sure if people stormed into the macedonian parliament the spineless macedonian politicians would crumble and give in to demands
                    They would certainly crumble, but without any motivation or clear ideological direction I doubt Macedonians would be willing to carry out such an act or even know what to do afterwards. They don't seem to consider the current predicament as desperate, perhaps when it is too late they will realise it - if it isn't too late already. All I know is, with each day that goes by, it becomes more difficult to correct the treacherous actions made by successive Macedonian governments.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

i'm starting to see why the govt is behaving like that it thinks it is doing the lbanians a favour.Hence they are thinking they may come to their senses later.Me thinks when it's too late.It's just an exercise in stupidity as no sovereign country allows that sort of thing to go on.They are pandering & giving in to them.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I just welcomed some relatives fresh from Bitola last night. After a few pleasantries I asked about their thoughts on the progress of Macedonia. In short Gruevski is a legend and they would rather have a good ole Pravoslaven Macedonian leading their country than one of those commies. The Albanian parties are very mixed and some are better than others. I think I was being told that the current coalition is a good thing.

These are really good Macedonians who must be living too close to be able to tell the difference. I firmly believe the Diaspora can be more objective than it has been credited for to date.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

the diaspora is able to see the big picture from above as if hovering in a helicopter.Even good people are not able to tell if their govt is making good decisions.We can see from up above that there has beem one disaster after another.It spells big trouble for macedonia.It's funny how we see gruevski in a different light where as gruevski good if not excellent considering the alternatives.So we have more of the same & it seems as long as war is avoided which is a good thing gruevski can't be all bad.That's the way they see itWhere as the diaspora treats it differently we even make out that gruevski is a traitor for some of his decisions.
                          Last edited by George S.; 12-12-2011, 05:51 AM. Reason: edit
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                            Why would the people in macedonia need pictures and videos and other "proof" to see the albanization of certain cities in macedonia? Kumanovo, Skopje and Gostivar,Struga and Kicevo have huge numbers of macedonians. They practically see this shit every day and choose to do nothing and accept it.

Which parties do we inform? There is no nationalist/patriotic party in the republic of macedonia, unlike every other country in the world who has at least one nationalistic party. All of our political parties are either slaves to the EU/America/Shiptars....

We dont need to inform the macedonia media, they inform macedonians on mainstream media about shiptar acts of violence and their anti - macedonian tactics, yet macedonians do nothing about it.

The rapid albanization and the displays of hyper shiptar nationalism within macedonia is known by every macedonian in the republic of macedonia, the problem is that the macedonians have their heads buried deep in the ground and pretend like nothing is wrong.
                            You are unfortunately right.
                            Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Komita
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                              The alarming thing here is that this thread has existed for 1 year...

In 1 year we have seen shiptar hyper nationalism get more extreme, we have seen shiptar crimes and anti-macedonian activities committed by shiptars increase, and we have seen nothing from the macedonian government to try prevent these or at least make macedonia into a proper and stable society were people can do simple things such as obey the rules and respect the country you live in.

A lot has happened in 1 year, can you imagine macedonia in 5 years time? The way the albanians are going it could probably be even less then 5 years untill they completely albanisize western macedonia.

A lot of people are complaining about the gruevski government doing nothing, and rightfully so. But in the end the blame rests with the macedonian people. We have seen through out the world many countries who have had their governments toppled by the people who are sick of their corrupt leaders, and recently we have seen Iranian students vent their anger towards the British embassy because of the sanctions imposed on their country, or serbs in kosovo putting up barricades and resisting the albanization of northern kosovo.

It is clear that macedonian politicians are selling out the country/name/nation/ and culture and history to the EU and shiptars. Why dont macedonians remove these PARASITES and vote in people who actually give a damn.

Macedonians would have it easier as they do not have oppressive regimes like the ones in the middle east, in fact our government is the most piss weak in the world. Im sure if people stormed into the macedonian parliament the spineless macedonian politicians would crumble and give in to demands
                              Macedonians are used to slavery and being oppressed those 500 years have clearly sat in our genes and mentality.
                              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• MKPrilep
                                • Mar 2009

more pics of Albanians celebrate flag day
                                if I see such pictures I understand why people here in germany
                                ask me if I am albanian when I tell them about macedonia.
                                Ova ne e povekje makedonija, za zal ama take e.

Comment

Working...
                                X