X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Otis Otus View Post
    I have an Albanian "friend" from the "Albanian village" of Tetovo. Once he said that Skopje was the capital of Albania. There was also another time where he had been on vacation in "Albania", then he took a 10 denar bill out of his pocket and told everyone that it was Albanian money. Wonder what it's like in Tetovo...
    C'mon Otis, this kind of mongering is immature. It might be the ramblings of a crazy person. Either way, all Macedonians are aware of the ethnic Albanian minority. What else do you want to add?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Otis Otus
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      C'mon Otis, this kind of mongering is immature. It might be the ramblings of a crazy person. Either way, all Macedonians are aware of the ethnic Albanian minority. What else do you want to add?
      Well, I don't see the problem here, as there are 335 pages about Albanians and Albanization.

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

Hej Otis Otus, velkommen til MT forum.
        Jeg bor også i kbhs området.

Phonies visit this forum very often and that is why some members react like that. Sometimes can be a simple misunderstanding.
        Everybody is more than welcome to contribute here on MT forum. All you need is to follow forum rules.

mvh
        Last edited by DedoAleko; 04-06-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Otis Otus View Post
          Well, I don't see the problem here, as there are 335 pages about Albanians and Albanization.
          You can certainly argue your point. But to quote some single peasant Albanian seems a little lacking in the newsworthy department.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

the albanisation of Macedonia is just that pure & simple.We don't want to know what one single Albanian thinks or says only one group for clarity.Anyway we do know whats going on thanks to the thread.If you didn't dramatise what one Albanian friend says.Even to whats going on in Macedonia there can be no shiptar friends.But some people seem to have shiptar friends.So don't get friendly too much,they are simply after Macedonia..(landgrab to you)
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Otis Otus
              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
              Hej Otis Otus, velkommen til MT forum.
              Jeg bor også i kbhs området.

Phonies visit this forum very often and that is why some members react like that. Sometimes can be a simple misunderstanding.
              Everybody is more than welcome to contribute here on MT forum. All you need is to follow forum rules.

mvh
              Tak.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              You can certainly argue your point. But to quote some single peasant Albanian seems a little lacking in the newsworthy department.
              Originally posted by George S. View Post
              the albanisation of Macedonia is just that pure & simple.We don't want to know what one single Albanian thinks or says only one group for clarity.Anyway we do know whats going on thanks to the thread.If you didn't dramatise what one Albanian friend says.Even to whats going on in Macedonia there can be no shiptar friends.But some people seem to have shiptar friends.So don't get friendly too much,they are simply after Macedonia..(landgrab to you)
              Okay, sorry then.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

after that introduction welcome to the forum.Happy postings.Wilkomen zu Mto forum und gluchlik post darhin.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Otis Otus
                  • Mar 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  after that introduction welcome to the forum.Happy postings.Wilkomen zu Mto forum und gluchlik post darhin.
                  Thanks. (BTW I don't speak German)

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

I thought they speak it in Denmark but that's ok welcome & dobrodoshle.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                      • Sep 2008

De taler dansk i Danmark Georg

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

sz I was under the impression that these countries speak some form of german.Da said something to him in german & I thought they speak german.I studied german for 5 years in high school.I.m not sure you got duch,swiss etc may have some kind of similirty to german.I'm no expert on which ones.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                          • Sep 2008

Lol..since I live in Sweden I know that these languages are related...germanic languages.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by George S.
                            my main prompt was Da who welcomed him SZ in german
                            Hi George
                            I didn't welcome him in german,but in danish.
                            I don't know if you studied german for 5 years at school, but there is no letter (symbol)"å-Å" in the german alphabet.

p.s. We are way off topic!

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

we are way off topic.lets stop now.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Albanians are by passing the Macedonian school system and only studying Albanian.Subjects like historyon Macedonia,the Macedonian language are bypassed and albanians are just doing their own thing like learning Albanian.THere is nothing anyone can do to put a stop to it.More so they want Albanian to be the second language.We have to learn their language but they don't how ridiculous is that who is really ruling Macedonia.?
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X