X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redsun
    • Jul 2013

Phoenix, When I wrote the last post I had other information and it was very similar to the line you just asked. I decided to delete the sentence because church was mentioned twice within it. I think I had typed something along the lines of "why would a Muslim go to a christian church unless they were going to blow it up" and thought it wouldn't be necessary. I get upset over things very easy but I try not to appear negative in these posts, I wouldn't want to create a down spiral of negativity that wont be constructive or helpful to any of us in anyway.

I don't think the guy was stupid, I think he was being a bastard, a lot of Christians ignore that Islam destroyed Constantinople and to the length it reached. They refuse to read or listen to it. They seem to ignore eastern European history and go straight to English history and focus on certain English monarchs and the sacrifices they made for Christianity. Come to think of it during all the bible study I had to do, and Christian classes I attended they totally ignore that period in History. They preach from the book or talk about certain historical events, even from not too long ago but nothing on the Eastern Kingdom.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      How hard is it to view (new) citizenship data from around 2001?
      I am sure the data can be located somewhere on the net. Here is a summary:

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

This is census data. It includes non-citizens as well - basically anyone residing in Macedonia at the time, but also many diaspora citizens (though mostly Albanians).
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
          • Jan 2012

A pro-government news editor has angered ethnic Albanian journalists with his comments about the forthcoming elections on a national TV station.

Good to see someones taking a stance in Macedonia!!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
            http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...ic-hate-speech

Good to see someones taking a stance in Macedonia!!!
            Latas is just a Gruevski mouthpiece - he's doing nothing more than advertising Gruevski's plastic patriotism, who won't resist making Albanian a second official language across the whole country when push comes to shove.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

On the eve of the widely anticipated early general elections, Latas said ethnic Macedonians should vote “massively” for Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski and his rightist VMRO DPMNE party in order to stop Albanian from becoming the second official language in the country

So the Albanian/Macedonian coalition can win.
              A serious case of WTF.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

I was actually more interested in who became NEW citizens around this time, or more specifically, 1999 after the Kosovo crisis.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

I was actually more interested in who became NEW citizens around this time, or more specifically, 1999 after the Kosovo crisis.
                  A long time ago, I think I actually found statistics on how many new citizens each year in Macedonia. I think it was on the Macedonian Interior Ministry's website. I can't seem to find them any more, but I think it was just one number for each year - there was no further information on where the person had come from or anything like that. I don't think they collect that sort of info.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    I don't think they collect that sort of info.
                    I am sure they would! I just don't think they broadcast it.

It would be more than interesting to see these stats.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

I am sure they would! I just don't think they broadcast it.

It would be more than interesting to see these stats.
                      My cousin took out citizenship a few years ago - they were lucky they got her name right. I was helping her through the "process". They never to my knowledge collected any statistical information about her. The guy only had a 1960's typewriter and never asked or wrote anything down in relation to it. If they do collect stats about where people have come from etc (other than just how many new citizens in total) then I think it would be sporadic at best. No one I've spoken to that has taken out Macedonian citizenship had completed any statistical stuff either.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Red sun one of my relatives was asked just that in church whether they are muslim.What prompted them was they were never asked in that tone.I hope it wasn't for a church census.It's getting more & more ridiculous & we see our leaders have gone into bed with the Albanians.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          The guy only had a 1960's typewriter and never asked or wrote anything down in relation to it. If they do collect stats about where people have come from etc (other than just how many new citizens in total) then I think it would be sporadic at best. No one I've spoken to that has taken out Macedonian citizenship had completed any statistical stuff either.
                          OMG, a typewriter. What a basket-case country.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

It was all kept under wraps on a needs to know basis ,who knew the accuracy of the stats .Probably made up for the time ie falsified.How many times had the European commission had to sit & watch whether the electons were done right.THere was a lot of roughting & corruption.With so many people wanting their finger in the pie.Only god knows how much money & imot has disappeared to the elected people & their families.It seems to be all hush hush.A lot of the stats you never knew how they were done or were they done at all properly.You would need to take the stats with a grain of salt at face value or none at all.Do you think a normal worker stranded with stats keeping is going to do more than one job properly.I would say its all primitive to say the least.THey should pull their finger & show more genuine effort at stats keeping. I almost forgot what I was going to say how about accountability & transparency.Why there is no such thing in Macedonia as far as one can see they are without proper accountability & transparency.THat's why they can get away with lots of corruption ,remember in another thread the whole family & relatives were in all sorts of roughts.IF that is the tip of the iceberg god knows how massive it must be going on.Macedonia has far more serious problems than we just superficially can tell.No wonder the poor are getting porer.years ago my relatives showed me round ohrid & they said these palate are for such & such.Their normal salaries would not have paid for them So that its all about corruption & stealing.
                            Tom you mentioned that they never kept stats.Well I had the same misfortune of getting a birth certificate ie for passport & matchna cert.THe birth certificate was totally full of errors.This was in Bitola.I had to pay over $25 plus taxani marki to get a corrected cert even then it was full of mistakes.If my mother & father's surname is ends in ovski & mine ends in of.Then they made more errors v instead of f n instead of m.I had to pay again to get those things fixed.THen they said they can't make those changes as the person signing wasn't there & also they said they could sign but seeing were from oz we should give them a gift money.When we said my father knows the Bitola natchalnik they said please give it to us we'll sign you don't need to give us anything.Heaps of roughting etc going on.
                            Last edited by George S.; 02-05-2014, 03:55 AM.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Giant Albanian flag today in Skopje, this time in the center of the city behind the Macedonian National Theatre.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

look at the size of that flag.I would definitely get my cheap thrills if I was an Albanian.Knock your sox off.What a fucking joke.Why cant we say enough is enough with these clowns.Why are we letting them do as they please.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X