X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Frank View Post
    The argument that Macedonia needs the EU to be an attractive trading partner and attractive to foreign investment is both stupid and exactly what the myth Sayers want you to beleive
    Frank, agree with you, we dont need the EU, and sell our souls and beautiful name.
    And I understand you when you write
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

To Julie and Makedonce

You both either have a severe comprehension problem in which case you need to go and learn English but I suspect the second option is true that you are both racist pricks who think you are high and mighty for being from egej. I have met my fair share like you…heard it all before…egej Macedonians are real Macedonians because those in RoM are the spawn of Serbs f ing our mothers over generation so we are half or three quarter or more Serb.

Don’t try and weasel out of it you flying fucks. Follow the sequence of the conversation and it proves it.

Firstly Julie herself introduced the the slander in her post038

Julie…This is from someone that has not lost relatives in battle for the name MACEDONIA.
      You don’t have a lineage of ancestors that died for Macedonia.
      Post038.

How the f would you know if anyone of my lineage ever fought for Macedonia or not. Because they are not from egej. Because as you very clearly imply the egej fought the Greeks for Macedonia and what the f would any non egej know or truly care about the name after all according to you we have never shed blood for Macedonia.

I started by saying your statements brought me right back to my first day at a new primary school…we shifted…where the only other two Macedonians from RoM were bullies and after taunting pushing shoving tripping ect for most of the day at second recess thought they would jump me together and have some fun punching me up. Because I didn’t play my role as the victim ie cower and cop their beating they really got stuck in at which point I thought f it its time to crack sculls which I nearly did.

TAKE NOTE JULIE THEY WERE NOT FROM EGEJ but WERE FROM RoM I would not nor could not call them Greek. It would be just simply stupid to do so. Neither did I call the egej kids Greeks. They were in a different room to me and had only heard of me as the new kid is a maco and at lunch they came to introduce themselves and left just as fast when I told them which part of Macedonia I was from. There was no name calling or fight. They basically ignored me ever since. i think it was basically I wasn’t good enough.

Julie.post052.If you called the Macedonians Greek, then you deserved to get beaten as far as I am concerned. Calling us Greek, a fellow Macedonian, is actually quite disgusting.

Where do you get this stuff. There was no mention of calling anybody Greek. Do you just make stuff up. Do you just half read stuff and makeup the rest in your head and reply to the half and half story in your head.

Maybe it was too much information for you but I wanted to point out a counter to your stupid insinuation that egej Macedonians are somehow better or more Macedonian. Basically that day said if a Macedonian wants to be a prick to you it doesn’t matter which part of Macedonia they are from a prick is a prick.

Further to this theme of countering your argument I pointed out the historically factual error in your statement that only egej Macedonians fought and bled for Macedonia and concluded that good Macedonians from all over Macedonia fought for Macedonia and to say anything different disrespects their memory.

Smarty Makedonce jumps in with his absolutely stupid remark post044

Don't be disappointed, the Egejski Macedonians are the real Macedonians! But we haven't forgotten any others and we haven't signed our right to stand up for them, away - unlike some past and existing politicians in ROM - the Egejci still bleed for all Macedonians!

Is their anything ambiguous about this statement. And the TRUTH comes out. I have heard it all before.

Your arrogance and racism jumps off the page.

After reading such stupid nonsense about the egej being the real Macedonians and laughing I absolutely loved the next bit

But we haven't forgotten any others.

Thanks for not forgetting us not quite right or not true Macedonians hence my dig at the only proof we need comment being so we non egejs are not true Macedonians but since according to Makedonce genetics is nice but ONLY

being aligned with the Macedonian Cause is the only proof we need!

sounded a bit like the if you think your Greek then you are. I know what he meant but the preceding stupid statement made me laugh. Also hence my using Google translate to translate da te pluknam into Serbian which I know should have been the other way round to have the full effect of the joke but I wasn’t sure if it was exactly the same in Serbian.

Get real you racist pricks. Your comments were very clear with no ambiguity about what you think a true Macedonian is.

I don’t subscribe to your point of view. I think Macedonians are true Macedonians regardless of which part they come from. The only untrue Macedonians are the traitors like Crvenkovski.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

OM, take a chill pill.
        where have I stated who are the :real: Macedonians???
        You have me really confused , because my dad was born in ROM you idiot!!!

I cant stand the divisions that Macedonians impose upon themselves, its bad enough the country was partitioned, but to acquiesce for further erosion of our identity, I will never agree to.
        The acronym makes me sick to my stomach, as does the consequences of RoM entering the EU and NATO under that acronym.
        The flag was compromised, then the name? What the fark have Macedonians got left ? Nothing. The Greeks have been rewriting history books, and this has been ongoing for the last 40 years, Rogi posted something to this effect.
        Your anger is misdirected, if someone does not align themselves with your view point, you cannot force someone to agree with you or your logic. Everyone has the basic human right, for self determination.
        Where you get off calling me a rascist has me scratching my head too, you have insulted me to no end.
        I dont differentiate, I fight for the basic human rights for my people, in mala Prespa, Pirin, Egey , and my mother was born in Egejska .

I FIGHT FOR THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA TO RETAIN HER RIGHTFUL NAME AND IDENTITY, THE ONLY PIECE WE HAVE LEFT. TO STOP NEGOTIATIONS FOR ENTRY INTO A BULLSHIT CLUB THAT WILL CAUSE THE FURTHER DIVISION OF WHAT IS LEFT AMONGST THE SHIPTARI.

You are the one that has anger issues, and control issues, call me whatever you want to, I do not differentiate between any of my people, they are one. One people. Macedonians. Not an acronym.
        Last edited by julie; 10-15-2010, 06:38 AM.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Julie don’t play dumb now like you don’t know.

where have I stated who are the :real: Macedonians???
          You , because my dad was born in ROM you idiot!!!
          .Post055

So now your claiming no one can say you are racist against people from RoM because your dad is from there and somehow I must

have me really confused

Is this the same dad from RoM you put down by putting down his family in Post040

Yes, be disappointed in the "Egej" in me , am proud , of my blood, who did not smash other Macedonian heads in, but fought for the liberation and sovereignty of Macedonia, about the time the people in RoM (and you can keep your fucked up logic to yourself ) INCLUDING my FATHER's family had their heads forced up Tito's arse.Post040

Who as you say had their heads forced up titos arse while your other family

the "Egej" in me , am proud , of my blood,

The one according to you feel proud of because they

fought for the liberation and sovereignty of Macedonia, about the time the people in RoM …INCLUDING my FATHER's family had their heads forced up Tito's arse.Post040

Must be nice for you Julie to jump from one side of the fence to the other as it suits you to defend whatever position you feel like.

Have a look at your post038

Julie…This is from someone that has not lost relatives in battle for the name MACEDONIA.
          You don’t have a lineage of ancestors that died for Macedonia.

How would you know about my lineage and if they did or did not fight for Macedonia…because they were not from egej…the ones you feel proud of because they fought and died for Macedonia.

You corner yourself

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Actually, I find it hard to think of anything Macedonians (from anywhere) have collectively done with vigour in the last 50 years. It is really starting to bother me.

Having recently returned from Thailand and seeing the extreme poverty there and appreciating the lovely giving nature of the people, I admire them and understand their desire to protest. If I compare this with Macedonia, I have seen much more of a handout mentality with a chip on their shoulder about keeping up with the supposed "real" Europeans. The Macedonian form of "protest" is to not vote.

I am underwhelmed with the modern Macedonian spirit.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

OM, in the last 50 years, it would be a safe bet to suggest that most Macedonians in RoMacedonia were towing the Tito line quite readily. In fact, only the exceptional Macedonians were fiercely eager for independence. They were very much in the minority, do you disagree?
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Obama's government to push for accession of Macedonia in NATO

Obama's government to push for accession of Macedonia in NATO
                YouTube - Владата на Обама да притиÑне за прием на Македонија во ÐÐТО
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

But don't forget to change your name after it all and remember you will be known as FYROM in NATO just like you are in the UN

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                    Macedonians, don’t forget: UNITED-WE CAN!
                    I believe some of our fellow Macedonians missed this part of your quote DedoAleko.
                    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Frank, absolutely right. We must hang onto our name, if we don't, we lose. Ourselves. For eternity
                      Makedonia vechna da bide

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Вечна да биде Македониа, за жалост, сами се јадиме како кучина, ништо не може да биде така; нашите нај големи душмани не разпарчиа, и сега ние сами се делиме.
                        Државата не продаде со знамето, и сега играт улога што неможам да прифакам како можеби да се смени името лично Македонско, за пари за шпионите и предавницти државни љуге, за страмота и за жалост.
                        И ке успеат тоа да го поминаат, душманите се семат, пулат колку будали во парламентот Македосно , и колку лесно се дацаме, курваска работа,.

Македонка мајка ме роди, едно име имаме во душата го носиме , вечна Македониа да биде, и да пукнаат цели душамни и тие што ги делаат народот, а повеке Петар , не место да си бери народот, го разпарче за страмота. Тие предавницти од Господ ке бидат судени
                        Am sick and tired of the apathy and slave mentality amongst the Macedonian people, слободна е тоа парче, станите бре љуге на нодсе, не ја давате македониа.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Risto, Thailand is a country of 65 million people, you cant compare it with Macedonia in any shape or form.

it would be a safe bet to suggest that most Macedonians in RoMacedonia were towing the Tito line quite readily. In fact, only the exceptional Macedonians were fiercely eager for independence. They were very much in the minority, do you disagree?
                          Risto, Over 85% of the people voted for independence in the referendum, there were a few incidents where people wanted to stay with Yugoslavia but they were a small minority.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Everybody thinks its such a bad thing. Ok lets say it is. No debate. Anybody ever wonder why if its such a bad thing for Macedonia why is Greece fighting tooth and nail to prevent Macedonia entering as FYROM. Have they suddenly become our friends and want to save us from ourselves. Does anyone know.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                              why is Greece fighting tooth and nail to prevent Macedonia entering as FYROM.
                              I happen to know Athens will accept that name now considering everything else has failed. One problem we (Macedonians) won't let them because that option is 20 years late and not acceptable.

Macedonia changed it's flag and Greece NOTHING!!!
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-16-2010, 02:52 PM.
                              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

I don’t really know the situation in Thailand to be able to make an accurate comparison.

The Macedonians in RoM were in a the grip of an iron hand inside a velvet glove. If you just looked at the surface of society you could be lulled into believing the lie. It became easier for the younger generations who reached maturity in the late 60s or 70s. Life became good. They were at the age for jobs and there were lots around. A job meant money in your pocket dating getting married ect who remembered or more importantly wanted to remember the generation who lost much during the war and after the war had their lands and stock confiscated for the collectives while armed soldiers stood by at the ready. Towards the end of the collectives even hunger was commonplace in those villages that got swept up in the collectives. I don’t think they loved tito but keeping your mouth shut was the order of the day lest you were taken away for questioning and suffered the old joke of having your back made as soft as your belly. Such people didn’t live for too many years after that and what years they did live was as near cripples. I think they would have welcomed caster oil poured down their thought.

Whichever direction you look Macedonians have generally not had a happy past.

The current mob relish on get rich quick dreams not satisfied with what you or I might call a comfortable life but dreaming of the extravagance of what they see in movies or TV. The events of 2001 grounded them abruptly but temporarily. Some think of themselves as business moguls in the making. The how part is not questioned too much. Just follow the papers and note the frequencies of bank robberies home invasions drugs and legal corruption like one story I heard of someone building their petrol station over the boundary of his property well into his neighbours. All the neighbour got was compensation for the number of square metres lost on a prescribed price per square metre. F edup laws.

The general feeling one gets is a mix of we’ve made it established money and you cant even speak to me or the ones still running on the ladder posing like Madonna with whatever flashy thing they can and to the best of their ability and the rest putting up fronts not to feel left out but desperately hungry for more and very insecure. I think as desperate as they are they gave me the impression any other word than Macedonia just chokes in their mouth. Grujo definitely kicked up a few notches the pride Macedonians have for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X