Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Tom, your comprehension skills need some 'brushing up'
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Volk you seem to be attacking people not what they say.You are either with us or against us.You carrying on like that is you agree with the government same as OM.Volk you need extra convicing then you are not sure yourself then you need to brush up & you will see that we have been let down big time by our govt & you are hiding that fact that's why you are personally trying to discredit us that we don't know what were talking about.Your true colors are you are a fyromian & you can't even admit it perhaps some of our colleagues at MTO can help you volk to come out of your shell.Thanks Vangelovski we seem to be on the same wavelenghth & this idiot doesn't seem to get it.Volk you need to face the facts & either you are with us or agains't us.You have a hidden agenda & you have been holding off.
      Last edited by George S.; 03-06-2011, 06:35 AM. Reason: edit
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

George I love selani that try to act very smart.

I told you to see what pressure what Macedonia was under during that period in time to give you a better understanding of the situation (considering you had no idea what the 'accord' actually meant) I though it would be beneficial for you to get the complete picture.

No where did i advocate some stupid FYROMicy, but of course I can understand how you would gather that from:

I suggest you also brush up on the situation in Macedonia when it was accepted. Macedonia was and is under an enormous amount of pressure, this should only harden the people not force them into national suicide.

Either we survive as Macedonians or die, I know my choice
        Your a blind follower and now from this
        Your true colors are you are a fyromian
        and absolute idiot.
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Volk if you disagree with me lets agree to disagree ok.
          Last edited by George S.; 03-06-2011, 09:17 AM. Reason: edit
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

George, smirise mate. bez veza zboruvash.

Now are you going to answer my question?
            http://macedoniaonline.eu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3767&Itemid=45&mosmsg=Comment+accepted+only+in+Macedonian+or+English.+Your+comment+will+be+published+after+review+by+MINA.+Thank+you After several days of bickering between Government representatives and Crvenkovski's Presidential Cabinet,
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Bill why are you asking silly questions about the ventilator this not a thread of the ventilator.But in answer to your request i don't know if you like the ventilator i hate it,do you like it???Bill if you do it's a free country.I was only trying to get an answer of which way you were headed.
              Last edited by George S.; 03-06-2011, 07:23 AM.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                Bill why are you asking silly questions about the ventilator this not a thread of the ventilator.But in answer to your request i don't know if you like the ventilator i hate it,do you like it???Bill if you do it's a free country.I was only trying to get an answer of which way you were headed.
                Georgi, ne se krevaj kako petel, you seem to talk about everything and anything on every thread you come across.

I posted the link to where we can continue the discussion, i had no intention to talk about what now you seem to think is a silly subject "The ventilator", on this thread.

Now don't give me this bullshit "i don't know if you like the ventilator", when you clearly said i am advocating and think its ok to use the ventilator. Now take it to the appropriate thread and lets get to a conclusion to your idiotic accusations.

PS: Volk admires Branko Crvenkovski lol
                another wild accusation.
                Last edited by Bill77; 03-06-2011, 07:53 AM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

I'm ready to discuss your ventilator anytime.How i'm against it & how some people don't want to admit they are for it.YOu can tell me all about it whether you are for it or against it.Perhaps other members can join in and reveal what they think of it.Thanks for your petel comment.Bill all you have to say is if you don't like it say so.I will respect you for it,but if you don't want people to know because it's private that's ok as well.But if you want a debate so be it.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                    Tom, your comprehension skills need some 'brushing up'
                    Which 'other' reasons are you now promoting to justify the ICJ case?
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Which 'other' reasons are you now promoting to justify the ICJ case?
                      You tell me... Or are you actually hearing voices in your head?
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

You tell me... Or are you actually hearing voices in your head?
                        Come on Volk, you were still claiming there was a "purpose" to the ICJ (other than pure treason) after the Milososki letter...do we need to bring your post back up?
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

Tom, why are you always try to instigate meaningless discussions with me?

Of course there is a purpose to the ICJ proceedings, are you trying to convince me there is not? this topic has been done to death and with the latest letter from Milosevski I find it pointless looking at different scenarios..
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Tom, why are you always try to instigate meaningless discussions with me?

Of course there is a purpose to the ICJ proceedings, are you trying to convince me there is not? this topic has been done to death and with the latest letter from Milosevski I find it pointless looking at different scenarios..
                            And what is that purpose? Oh thats right, the great poker game...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Of course there is a purpose to the ICJ proceedings
                              Volk, it is painful wringing out answers from you on this matter.

1. What is the purpose?
                              2. Is it good in your opinion?
                              3. If yes, why?

That last time we visited your discussion on this matter, you avoided the query on your comments. In fact, you avoided it twice. But answering the points above should clear your views on the matter once and for all.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Volk, it is painful wringing out answers from you on this matter.

1. What is the purpose?
                                2. Is it good in your opinion?
                                3. If yes, why?

That last time we visited your discussion on this matter, you avoided the query on your comments. In fact, you avoided it twice. But answering the points above should clear your views on the matter once and for all.
                                1. I dont know- I was asking about peoples opinions on the issue
                                Only the government knows.

2. Hard to say without understanding the governments strategy (if they even have one at all)

Personally I would say NO because I see no benefit from it. Maybe the government is trying to show the IC that they have done all they could and then withdraw from the talks.

I thought the government strategy was clear to an extent, create alternate supply channels other than greece for oil, gas and transport to EU, before halting talks. In other words, prepare for a hostile greece.

A port in Durres as an alternative to Solun, caro airport in Stip and Russian gas via the new pipeline (initiated by the Macedonian government)
                                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X