X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    Does anyone seriously beleive that the ICJ case will bring something good for macedonia or that greece will heed the decision.I doubt it.
    Its a win win situation for Greece with out a doubt.

A) ICJ favors Macedonia. Greece say "So What" the world says "Yeh...So What". Its status quo.

B) ICJ favors Greece. Greece get more cocky. No doubt in Europe's eyes this ICJ ruling will all of a sudden become binding because they love sucking Greek arss and they love f***ing us Macedonians around.. Our soft cock gov will shit their pants and give in.

I think we have just committed suicide.
    Last edited by Bill77; 03-03-2011, 03:34 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

very well articulated Bill , agreed .
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Look at what the eu was going to take greece to the icj because of the blockade that caused macedonia great hardship but it never eventuated why??
        That wasa nice reply bill you know that greece will be turning &twisting etc to win the case.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
          very well articulated Bill , agreed .
          I think you are both out of your mind for thinking that but that is just my opinion.

You may want to think about why I hold that opinion and also go back through past MTO discussions on all these "tricky treaties" (TR, IA and FA) signed behind the back of the Macedonian people before commenting further, IMO.

Cheers,
          I.

PS: Some refresher quotes:

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Can you be a Macedonian and accept the interim accord being binding upon you? Or are they mutually exclusive issues?

I am not placing a copy of the "agreement" here because I hope you will go to the effort of looking for it online. Then reading it to check if it is the correct one, then slapping your foreheads in disgust.

Please feel free to post any issue that offends you the most. I do not think we have dealt with this as seriously as we should have.
          Originally posted by julie View Post
          I will never accept the interim accord, anyone that does cannot consider themselves a Macedonian. The whole lot disgusts me
          Indigen (06-24-2010): As I said above, WE, THE AUSTRALIAN MACEODNIANS, VIA MASS MEETINGS ORGANISED BY REPRESENTATIVE ORGANISATIONS AUSTRALIA-WIDE, made our point about the "INTERIM ACCORD" in 1995 and CLEARLY AND UNANIMOUSLY CONDEMNED THE ACT OF BETRAYAL!
          Last edited by indigen; 03-03-2011, 04:11 AM. Reason: add some extra info.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
            I think you are both out of your mind for thinking that but that is just my opinion.

You may want to think about why I hold that opinion and also go back through past MTO discussions on all these "tricky treaties" (TR, IA and FA) signed behind the back of the Macedonian people before commenting further, IMO.

Cheers,
            I.
            Spare us wrecking our brains. Just say it, i am interested.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Indigen ....WE, THE AUSTRALIAN MACEDONIANS, VIA MASS MEETINGS ORGANISED BY REPRESENTATIVE ORGANISATIONS AUSTRALIA-WIDE, made our point about the "INTERIM ACCORD" in 1995 and CLEARLY AND UNANIMOUSLY CONDEMNED THE ACT OF BETRAYAL!

was there
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

[QUOTE=Bill77;91467]Its a win win situation for Greece with out a doubt.

B) ICJ favors Greece. Greece get more cocky. No doubt in Europe's eyes this ICJ ruling will all of a sudden become binding because they love sucking Greek arss and they love f***ing us Macedonians around.. Our soft cock gov will shit their pants and give in.

Macedonia will never get anywhere, we were handcuffed and the key was thrown away

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

[QUOTE=julie;91475]
                  Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

Macedonia will never get anywhere, we were handcuffed and the key was thrown away
                  How was this interpreted by Indi as we favoured the Interim accord, i will never know

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Bill: A) ICJ favors Macedonia
                    It IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION how any (informed and alert) Macedonian could conceive to even think that Macedonia could be "favoured" by taking the case to the ICJ in the first place let alone to expect that the ICJ will FAVOUR Macedonia. Bill, care to tell us what kind of "favour" it would be?

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

It IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION how any (informed and alert) Macedonian could conceive to even think that Macedonia could be "favoured" by taking the case to the ICJ in the first place let alone to expect that the ICJ will FAVOUR Macedonia. Bill, care to tell us what kind of "favour" it would be?
                      THE RULLING meaning Greece broke the Interim Accord or they didn't. Well "allegedly", Thats what this case is all about isn't it?

I clearly expressed neither of the two outcomes that the judge will rule, would favor Macedonia. Here it is again Indi.

A) ICJ favors Macedonia. Greece say "So What" the world says "Yeh...So What". Its status quo.

It was a response to George who asked,

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      Does anyone seriously beleive that the ICJ case will bring something good for macedonia
                      So where does my response to George, suggest Macedonia could be "favoured" by taking the case to the ICJ in the first place. Clearly i think its opposite.

Again, here is who i think will win by Macedonia taking this matter to the ICJ.

And what has the government done for taking this to the ICJ?
                      Last edited by Bill77; 03-03-2011, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Greece hasallready worked out what it is going to say.I think it allready said that it didn't veto macedonia it was member states that did it.It's got means & ways to dodge macedonia's you broke the interim accord.I wassaying that a win will not mean anything as it's not really binding & can only be reffered as a resolution to the UN.How many resolutions are actually followed on the un it's a joke.Greece will come out unscathed.
                        I wonder what the lawyers will charge for the case???
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

THE RULLING meaning Greece broke the Interim Accord or they didn't. Well "allegedly", Thats what this case is all about isn't it?

I clearly expressed neither of the two outcomes that the judge will rule, would favor Macedonia. Here it is again Indi.
                          That you did but you ASS-U-ME-D that HellASS would refuse to abide by the ruling, one that the "ICJ FAVOURS MACEDONIA"!!! What if HellASS ABIDES BY THE RULING?

A). What does HellASS lose and gain in such a situation? Also consider that this would only apply for NATO as EU membership has to pass national referendums in most countries and no government can block such democratic process!

B). What does Macedonian lose and gain if it "wins"???

C). Have you considered the IMPLICATIONS for Macedonia in taking the case to the ICJ in the first place?

Bill: A) ICJ favors Macedonia
                          Last edited by indigen; 03-03-2011, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

That you did but you ASS-U-ME-D that HellASS would refuse to abide by the ruling, one that the "ICJ FAVOURS MACEDONIA"!!! What if HellASS ABIDES BY THE RULING?
                            Never in a million years and thank fuck for that.

A). What does HellASS lose and gain in such a situation? Also consider that this would only apply for NATO as EU membership has to pass national referendums in most countries and no government can block such democratic process!
                            Again, its a win win for HellASS. They can not loose. We can not win.

B). What does Macedonian lose and gain if it "wins"???
                            Same answer as A) only in reverse.

And let me clarify this "Wining the Ruling" thing that nemozime da se razbirame. Let me rephrase it so you can see what i meant by "ICJ Favors Macedonia"

A) ICJ rules for the plaintiff

B) ICJ rules for the Defendant

Now we know there is nothing favorable if the ICJ rules for the Plaintiff.

Comment

• indigen
                              • May 2009

Never in a million years and thank fuck for that.
                              I would NOT bet on that one!

Again, its a win win for HellASS. They can not lose. We can not win.
                              Lets say "we" can "win", do you think there is NO COST to Macedonian national interests in LEGITIMISING THE IA via the ICJ? And what exactly is Macedonia "aiming to win"?

And let me clarify this "Wining the Ruling" thing that nemozime da se razbirame. Let me rephrase it so you can see what i meant by "ICJ Favors Macedonia"

A) ICJ rules for the plaintiff

B) ICJ rules for the Defendant

Now we know there is nothing favorable if the ICJ rules for the Plaintiff.
                              Ok, Bill, I did take it the wrong way when you used "favours" and I apologise for that! Your above clarifications takes a lot of "heat" from these arguments but there are still issues you need to consider, IMO.

Cheers,
                              I.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Bill if hellass greece loses in the icj interim case it sure as hell going to veto it even put the boot more into macedonia.Also what guarantee has macedonia got if it changes it's name that they will be allowed to join the eu or nato.None.We only have their word or do we??that they'll allow macedonia to join.THe interim accord is not worth the paper that it's signed as greece will never keep her side of the bargain.Greece is just too smart & is unwavering but is a big liar & never keeps her word.
                                Last edited by George S.; 03-03-2011, 05:56 AM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X