Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Why bother putting up statues if you are scared that your neighbour won't like them & you have to take them down.Especially where they will change the name from filip to folip it's too ridiculous for words.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

You are the best George
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

Razberete ednas za sekogas DPMNE i SDSM se isto zlo, politicarite i politickite partii se edno golemo zlo za ovoj narod i drzava.
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Does Macedonia have any hope with the pot calling the kettle black.

Did they have drinks together to welcome Gruevski to the club…at least SDSM know they are traitors. Do we not have any 100 percent pro Macedonian parties.

After the statement of PM Gruevski that was accepted PROPOSAL Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)

SDSM: Minister, welcome to the club of traitors

"Mr. Minister, welcome to the club of traitors, whose best man you are. Three years after the NATO summit in Bucharest, Antonio Milososki was admitted to the UN Secretary-General that his chief Minister accepted the name change, with a geographical determinant," said Yesterday Vice President of SDSM Gordan Georgiev

The biggest opposition party SDSM yesterday welcomed Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski in the club of traitors, since, according to them, he finally admitted that in 2008 adopted before the NATO summit in Bucharest name change.
          "Mr. Minister, welcome to the club of traitors, whose best man you are. Blefirate Five years ago, lies to the Macedonian people, the drunk with your false patriotism. Three years after the NATO summit in Bucharest, Antonio Milososki was admitted to the General Secretary of the United Nations Gruevski said his boss has accepted the name change, with a geographical determinant ", said Vice President of SDSM Gordan Georgiev.
          According to Georgiev, it was bad that Gruevski had a stand on this issue but that five years is losing time, while the Minister and the family held captive in their country a false patriotism and made divisions of patriots and traitors.

Gruevski: Nimetz proposal have accepted to go to referendum

Prime Minister said yesterday that it was an attempt to manipulate the public.
          "We in 2008, before the Bucharest not accepted to change name, accepted the proposal by Nimetz to put the referendum. It's a big difference. I see that recently carried out various manipulations with this issue, as the first time to listen. I at least ten I have repeatedly stated that he stated yesterday, and I say today, and am surprised that some media and politicians play something like the first time you heard of the letter of Milososki, Minister returned to the accusations of SDSM.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Diaspora Has Turned Its back on Nikola Gruevski
            (Google Translate)

Igor Chaveski

Diaspora no longer hide the disappointment of the policies of Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski in dispute, especially after his admission that three years ago at the NATO summit in Bucharest agreed the country's name be changed to the Republic of Macedonia (Skopje). Protests against Minister announced immigrants from almost all major cities in Australia, the United States and Canada. The escalating dissatisfaction with the Minister and gathering preceding revolt, primarily from the fact that he, even in the fifth year of rule, failed to allow for the diaspora vote. Expats think that Gruevski's mask finally falls dvolichno and that his behavior is best seen during the meetings I had with expatriates who have been quite clear that the name change does not come into consideration. Expatriates, who are traditionally supporters of the governing VMRO-announced it would consider good for that party will cast their votes and now Minister can not expect blank support from the diaspora, as it has received. Ico Najdovski, an activist of the Macedonians in Australia, says they are shocked that the man who most championed the preservation of the constitutional name, in fact, accepted his first shift. - The attitude of the Government so far has been that she is fighting to save the name while the opposition is that they want to change. Nobody has the mandate to declare a name change, the more the Macedonians living in the home country in a smaller number in comparison with the Macedonians living in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S. - highlights Najdovski. Disappointment with the government three years hid the name change accepted without question be put to a referendum and expressed Slavko Mangovski of Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee, which in July last year through grandiose advertising billboards and advertisements in daily newspapers gave unreserved support the Minister in the intention of surviving at all costs to keep the country's constitutional name. Through a campaign called "Nobody has the right to negotiate for my name," demanded an unconditional cessation of negotiations because, according to the committee, Greece name talks have turned into a dictation and a prerequisite for entry into the European Union and NATO, the conditions in which it is not possible compromise. - Minister deserves criticism for what they have done though is a public secret that top officials in 2008 adopted such a thing. We still stand that we are against changing the name and should organize a referendum on this issue - said Mangovski. Another problem facing immigrants is still neostvarlivoto legal right to participate in parliamentary elections and elections for president. They say that several months prior to the snap election is not clear whether the diaspora to vote, much less how to do this. Slowest for the realization of this project is that the state has no accurate records of how many Macedonian citizens are working or living abroad, and has problems in coordination between the Macedonian diplomatic and consular missions abroad. According to recent amendments to the Electoral Code, the Macedonian Diaspora is divided into three constituencies, America, Australia and Europe, and consequently is entitled to three MPs in the Parliament. Diaspora is interested in participating in the elections, but requires changes to the Electoral Code, rather than vote in person, to enable electronic voting or voting by mail. They say that distance is a serious problem because the entire Macedonian Australian continent, for example, has only three consulates - in Canberra, Melbourne and Perth.
            http://www.vreme.com.mk/DesktopDefau...EditionID=2255

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Gruevski is a traitor first class no doubt about it.THe thing is think about with how much vote he has got in with you'll know that he has no real democratic mandate.No wonder he has to be with the albanian terrorists in cohoots.Macedonia is so fucked up politically it's unbeleivable.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

The next Macedonian protest or demonstration in Australia should be when one of these traitors decides to visit our community here again.

Until (and if ever) self-respecting Macedonians come to the helm, the current Macedonian political leaders (read traitors) are not welcome here, and they will be made aware of this fact very distinctly the next time they even think about arriving in Australia.

Narodot go zapustivte, i nema da vi se zaborai, prokelti predavnici.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                  All of the sudden you are saying that Vladimir Taleski is somehow scared not to upset the Greeks?? What a joke so why do you see the Sonce all over the place in the above photos?
                  Prolet, your pathetic defense of these traitors is starting to become a stain on this forum. Those who support traitors or make excuses for them are no better than the traitors themselves. You people aren't children anymore and you don't need to be schooled on this.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

The News that VMRO three years ago at the NATO summit in Bucharest agreed to the country's name be changed to the Republic of Macedonia (Skopje), has been major news around all media groups in the republic during these last couple of days.

What does concern me is the main criticism thrown at VMRO is the fact they lied to the public. Not enough shock at the fact they would have changed our name. The main issue and anger should be "Name Change" not "VMRO lied". Politicians lying is no shock.

To me it seems what some are saying, if VMRO told the people from the start they were going to the NATO summit with this alternative name, it would have been ok. Well its not ok. Mabe its the shock that i am still suffering is hampering me from seeing this in another way.

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Niko, Thats just stupid what you're saying, have you seen the Size of the Aleksandar Makedonski Statue in Skopje? Its bigger then all the buildings around it and its going to be much bigger then the one in Solun.

There are going to be statues of Filip II all over Macedonia, the Skopje suburb of Avtokomanda even got a plostad called Filip II. It was SDSM who openly accused VMRO of trying to provoke Greece and they even came up with the Atikvizacija term. All of the sudden you are saying that Vladimir Taleski is somehow scared not to upset the Greeks?? What a joke so why do you see the Sonce all over the place in the above photos?
                      Prolet, I remember reading an article that quoted Taleski. He said the reason that the statue is delayed is because of the name issue, and because the small businesses in Bitola depend on Greek citizens/shoppers, this is what he said. He apparently doesn't want to upset "these Greeks". Unlike Bitola, Skopje's local economy does not depend on Greek shoppers. And I don't know why you are referring to the sonce, my whole point was to show how they altered it so they don't get flagged as violating the interim agreement. So after "disfiguring" our beloved national symbol, and "delaying" the statue of Philip, you continue to defend politicians like Taleski.
                      Last edited by Niko777; 03-03-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

This has to be the funniest thing i have ever seen. The message is not funny, but who is saying it is a crack up.

"Gruevski is a traitor"

The greatest betrayal of this government is that for years opsipuvaa people with false patriotism, yet agreed to change the name. This was stated by leader of the United Macedonia Ljube a meeting with residents of Tetovo village Brvenica.

"Talk about the biggest betrayal of Nikola Gruevski. He lied to the citizens of the Republic had never offered the constitutional name, the historical name for sale. That never object to change the name and see today name - Republic of Macedonia (Skopje), for which the same regimen of Gruevski accused OHM and did not speak the truth. Who spoke the truth, who was a patriot, who remained a patriot and who is a liar, it is seen today, "said Ljube, president of the United Macedonia.

Boskovski said that his party is one that will unite the true membership of IMRO, why in Brvenica members of the ruling party's move to United for Macedonia.

"In 2009 I was head of election headquarters in the municipality DPMNE Brvenica. On three occasions we stood behind you and believe in what you say and promise, but will now ask you - what you promise, what did you do all of what they promised. Nothing is done, "said Zarko Grozdanoski.

According Boskovski this power could not be pulled out of the country's political and economic crisis. So ask as soon as possible to go for early elections.
                        Here is the video http://www.a1.com.mk/vesti/video.asp...&VestID=135012

Watch all the kettles calling the pots Black.
                        Watch all these opportunistic bastards come out of the wood work lining up to come into power so they have the opportunity to do the signing and receive the large sums of money.
                        Last edited by Bill77; 03-03-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          Prolet, I remember reading an article that quoted Taleski. He said the reason that the statue is delayed is because of the name issue, and because the small businesses in Bitola depend on Greek citizens/shoppers, this is what he said. He apparently doesn't want to upset "these Greeks". Unlike Bitola, Skopje's local economy does not depend on Greek shoppers. And I don't know why you are referring to the sonce, my whole point was to show how they altered it so they don't get flagged as violating the interim agreement. So after "disfiguring" our beloved national symbol, and "delaying" the statue of Philip, you continue to defend politicians like Taleski.
                          Niko, Thats not true and you know it there are soncina all over Bitola in the city square isnt that a provocation towards Greece? These photos below would be a much bigger provocation for them so your comments dont stick.

Bitola hardly relies on Greece for its economy, its not like thousands of people go and spend millions there. A few hundred rock up to get a hair cut,shave,grocery shopping,fill up petrol etc etc

I can tell you first hand that the Greeks are not good tourists when it comes to spending, i remember when we went to Ohrid we stayed at a hotel and the workers there were telling us how the Greek Tourists stuffed their bags with the food from the mess hall, they even took the boiled eggs. When we were in Monte Negro (Old City of Bar) the people there couldnt believe that the Greeks rocked up with 3 buses and refused to pay a 1 euro entry fee to see the old city, they said it was too expensive for them so they turned their buses around and left.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Bill, There was an interview on SBS radio today with guests being Ordan Andreevski from UMD Australia,Goran Torbakov from the Macedonian Council of Victoria, Miki Dodevski from the VMRO-DPMNE Committee in Melbourne and Jim Thomev a Macedonian Activist from AMHRC

It was a good interview and one thing that was agreed upon was that we must break off these negotiations with Greece, we need to be calm and proper action needs to be taken from our diaspora.

Останете во тек на македонски јазик, со новите австралиски и меѓународни вести, како и со прилози од заедницата, со СБС
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Niko, Thats not true and you know it there are soncina all over Bitola in the city square isnt that a provocation towards Greece? These photos below would be a much bigger provocation for them so your comments dont stick.

These "soncina" must have another 8 invisible rays that only dedicated DPMNE lovers can see Prolet. I can't see 'em.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                These "soncina" must have another 8 invisible rays that only dedicated DPMNE lovers can see Prolet. I can't see 'em.
                                Now i am a little confused. By coincidence, I just read a old post by Indi where he claims " The original symbol used by the Ancient Macedonians was an 8 pointed/ray star...the additional 8 rays were added during Alexander the Greats reign as a symbol of the 'brilliance' of his reign and empire..."

So if this is correct, the 8 rays (original) is more a Macedonian symbol and the 16 ray is more of an Alexander symbol. Oh here we go again

Comment

Working...
                                X