Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

lol The Macedonian government openly admited to the UN that "it has taken action to ensure that the symbol ...will not appear on the completed lion statues"
    “… In accordance with article 7, paragraph 3, of the Interim Accord and in the spirit of good-neighbourly relations, the Ministry is pleased to inform the Liaison Office of the Hellenic Republic that, subsequent to further investigations into the matters raised, it has taken action to ensure that the symbol formerly displayed on the national flag of the Republic of Macedonia will not appear on the completed lion statues at the Goce Delcev road bridge.

As the Liaison Office of the Hellenic Republic may be aware, at the time this matter was raised with the Macedonian Foreign Ministry, and at the time the action by the Foreign Ministry was taken, the lion statues at the Goce Delcev road bridge were still under construction, and remain so to date …”.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

This reminds me of what they did in Bitola, where they altered the 16-ray sun to this:

Meanwhile the Philip II statue, which looks like this...

...is hiding in a warehouse in Bitola for the last 2 years because DPMNE Mayor Taleski admitted the statue will not be installed due to the name issue with Greece....

Last edited by Niko777; 02-27-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        lol The Macedonian government openly admited to the UN that "it has taken action to ensure that the symbol ...will not appear on the completed lion statues"

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!

You have got to be fkn kidding me!
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
          You have got to be fkn kidding me!
          I'm surprised that you're surprised. Actually, I'm not. Its in the Interim Accord. Read it. It'll do you some good.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

If you haven't read the letter, here: http://umdiaspora.powweb.com/images/...iUNFeb2011.pdf
            For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
            http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
            Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
            Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
            Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
              If you haven't read the letter, here: http://umdiaspora.powweb.com/images/...iUNFeb2011.pdf
              disgusting...
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

SCANDAL: Gruevski's government went back to the newly installed lion statues in Skopje, and physically erased the 16-ray Macedonian sun from the bronze reliefs on the statue's pedestals. I will post more info as soon as I get it.
                We have been lubed with k y jelly and now we are taking it up the butt cuddles

And its called Greekovski
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Originally Posted by Niko777 View Post
                  SCANDAL: Gruevski's government went back to the newly installed lion statues in Skopje, and physically erased the 16-ray Macedonian sun from the bronze reliefs on the statue's pedestals. I will post more info as soon as I get it.
                  No way!
                  This is great news.
                  Using constructive logic, Macedonians clearly will understand they do not deserve to have these symbols. They are in fact less worthy than the various remnants of subjugated Greek tribes. That they do not deserve their name as Macedonians and that finally, they can embrace their new flag with all the pride it deserves.

Even if the news is not true, all of Macedonia's actions confirm the logic above anyway.
                  Yep, it is the logic you suggest it is and is a repeat of the Gligorov and Crvenkovski Show - Part 3, where Macedonians are PUBLICLY (and INTERNATIONALY) degraded in a PRE-PLANNED (as were the 1993/1995 Parts 1 and 2) ACT of HUMILIATION by having represenatatives of the state OFFICIALY and (SYMBOLICALLY) RENOUNCE any connection with Indigenous Macedonian heritage and indicating that this is VALIDATED by an INTERNATIONAL TREATY.

Where will ALL the Gruevski cheersquad hide now?

I hate to say I told you so but I ALWAYS considered the RAMKOVISTI as TRAITORS and enemies of the Macedonian NATION and Cause! And they shall remain enemies until their demise or there are no more real Macedonians left in the world, IMHO!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                    Where will ALL the Gruevski cheersquad hide now?
                    They'll claim they didn't know, had no choice, blah, blah, blah...
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Those people are totally fucked up...the entire 2014 project was announced with great fanfare, people queued up to slap gruevski on the back for this project and now it appears that gruevski is having second thoughts...one step forward, two steps back...what's next...how long before the airport gets renamed...?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        Those people are totally fucked up...the entire 2014 project was announced with great fanfare, people queued up to slap gruevski on the back for this project and now it appears that gruevski is having second thoughts...one step forward, two steps back...what's next...how long before the airport gets renamed...?
                        I will bravely admit that i was one of the more stronger and vocal supporters of the statues, but that was before the dickless gruevski bowed down to grk pressure.

The statues were meant to remind us of our glorious and proud history, now the statues meaning and values have been cheapened, and gruevski the weak as piss prick has molested the statues with no thought about his macedonian people but only thinking about the grks (as usual).

What next, in order not to upset the bulgars Goce Delcev will be called a bulgarian hero? Pitu Guli the great albanian? Oh well at least we have those marvelous statues of Skanderberg and the albanian nazis around macedonia to make us proud.

This is probably the most saddest piece of news i have ever read, as i really wanted these statues to be built and make skopje a once proud and beautiful city again. Looks like it will forever remain a cheap 2nd rate "city" as long as we have morons like VMRO that run the country.

As far as i am concerned these statues shouldn't even be built anymore if they are going to be destroyed just to make our racist neighbors happy.

If the macedonians dont do anything about this and look at the statues as something as glorious and proud, then they are 100% lost in my eyes. The alarm bells are ringing with the worship of the ventilator but this will be the final nail in the coffin for me.

I am praying i am proven wrong.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... isnt this funny guys..... we "compromised' to the grks in the 90's in regards to the flag and name, and now we "compromise" AGAIN in regards to these statues

And yet those black slugs in athens do provocations every day to us macedonians, and literally monopolize macedonia and the ancient macedonians, right in front of our faces and to the entire world.

At least their leaders have spine and a bit of arrogance and will never back down, gruevski is nothing but a bitch. He's been a bitch to the gheg minority (LOL) for some time now, and looks like he is a bitch to the "greeks" and the west as well.

Gruevski you are a disgrace, you should resign with the little respect you currently have.

Anyway in closing, whats the bet that after kneeling to grk pressure in regards to the statues, the slimey and cunning grks will still find a excuse about these statues and claim that we are "nationalists" and use it against us as well, and our dumb leaders will continue to play the silly game of "compromising" to the grks....

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

RECENT PHOTOS:

BEFORE (thumbnail) AND AFTER

AFTER (rays were erased):

AFTER (sun erased from flags):

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Niko, Thats just stupid what you're saying, have you seen the Size of the Aleksandar Makedonski Statue in Skopje? Its bigger then all the buildings around it and its going to be much bigger then the one in Solun.

There are going to be statues of Filip II all over Macedonia, the Skopje suburb of Avtokomanda even got a plostad called Filip II. It was SDSM who openly accused VMRO of trying to provoke Greece and they even came up with the Atikvizacija term. All of the sudden you are saying that Vladimir Taleski is somehow scared not to upset the Greeks?? What a joke so why do you see the Sonce all over the place in the above photos?
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet, I hear they are going to change Filip's name to Folip and say it is a fictitious person who is meant to remind us of people in the region from 2000 years ago. Have you heard any more about this Prolet?

It sounds feasible because they have done the same thing with the sonce. What do you think Prolet? Are you going to change your name to Zima after this horrible news about DPMNE ?
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X