X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

the best words to come from him for a very long time.
    I agree, and as long as they don't think of Macedonians in terms of 20 years Athens will never succeed in wiping out Macedonians.

NAME ISSUE

1913 - 2010
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Dejan
      • Sep 2008

These are good words coming from Gruevski. It's about time he mentioned that we Macedonians are not a narod that was created over night (as these racists try to claim), but that we've been fighting this absurd battle over many generations. That is the real point i think Gruevski is trying to show.
      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Why doesn't Gruevski hit them back hard and tell them about the Megali Idea, Paparrigopoulos, and the major migration of baptised Turks into the region in order to invent a so-called "homogenized" society of imposter hellenes?
        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makalek View Post
          He underlined that the Government was doing everything in its power to settle the issue and Macedonia's integration process to be unblocked while preserving state's key interest including identity.
          Unfortunately Gruevski comes unstuck by insisting on a solution and pretending that there exists some magical solution that will not affect our national identity...
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

They need to tell the greeks off for their stupid behaviour towards the macedonian people.In other words show some balls.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

Gruevski still has our identity on the negotiating table.

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Груевски:Проблемот со идентитетот што го отвори Грција е стар повеќе од 100 години

Отворањето на проблемот со идентитетот од нашиот јужен сосед е стар повеќе од сто години и никогаш не бил затворен, изјави премиерот Никола Груевски на пратеничко прашање од Ѓорги Оровчанец од Нова алтернатива.

- Станува збор за прашање кое што е многу добро познато и постаро од мене и од вас. Проблемот со идентитетот и отворањето на овој проблем од нашиот јужен сосед е стар повеќе од сто години. Ако ги погледнете пописите на етничкиот состав на северниот дел на денешна Грција од почетокот на 20. век во 1903, 1904, 1905 година кога Османлиската империја вршела пописи ќе видите колку Македонци живееле и колку живеат денес таму, како се случило нивното раселување и заминување односно отстранување од таа територија. Ако малку го вклучите тој дел од не толку далечната историја ќе забележите дека ова прашање е прилично постаро и ги надминува и нашите години на живот. Прашањето никогаш не било затворено. Прашањето беше живо и пред Никола Груевски да стане премиер, рече шефот на Владата на собрансиката седница со партенички прашања.
                Тој потести на настаните од 2005 во рамки на разгворите за името водени под медијаторство на посредникот Метју Нимиц.

- Ќе ве потсетам дека во 2005 година медијаторот Нимиц достави еден предлог до тогашната Влада и во тој период Црвенковски не свика, вклучувајќи ја и опозицијата, а тогаш јас бев претседател на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ во опозиција, да ни го презентира предлогот со кој што јасно имаше проблем со македонскиот јазик, односно го немаше македонскиот јазик во решението. На што јас реагирав додека целокупната власт - претседател, премиер, влада го прифати. Тоа беше грешка и прв сигнал дека некој во државата е подготвен да прифати бришење на делови од идентитетот на македонскиот народ, рече Груевски.

Според него, ова прашање цело време е присутно, не само пред 50, 100 години туку и во овие 20 години независност на Република Македонија, а прашањето е директно поврзано со идентитетот.

- Проблемот со името е всушност идентитетско прашање. Во сите разговори во минатото другата страна никогаш не го криела тоа, а Владата на Караманлис се одважи тоа да го каже, за подоцна и новата Влада на ПАСОК отворено да го спомнува. Така што од тој аспект ние ниту нешто сме наметнале, ниту сме успеале, ниту не сме успеале. Станува збор за едно за нас тешко и горко прашање кое што за жал нашиот сосед не само „што го работел“ во минатото, туку е актуелно и во овие 20 години независност, рече шефот на Владата.

Тој при тоа истакна дека Владата прави се што е во нејзина моќ да се реши проблемот, да се најде решение и да се деблокира Македонија, а да не бидат загрозени виталните интереси на државата, вклучувајќи го и идентитетот.

- Токму тоа е дел од нашите напори, разговори на различни нивоа да се најде решение што ќе и помогне на Македонија во смисла на деблокада за ЕУ и НАТО, а притоа да не се направи штета која може да има далекусежни последици, рече премиерот Груевски./миа

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Preporachuvam vnimatelno chitanje megju redovite i sogleduvanje na ona shto podmolno ni se podmentnuva.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                  • Nov 2009

Well said by Nikola Gruevski, our Macedonian identity has been under threat for over 100 years and it's good that Gruevski recognized that fact in parliament.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

There's no point saying it if he hasn't stopped the negotiations. I think he's trying to get some trust back by saying all that.

I honestly can't trust him anymore until he ends the negotiations.

Comment

• MacoLionHeartSun
                      • Jun 2010

I agree DCH, I can’t say, I don’t trust him, as I don’t personally now him…But surely, by stopping all negotiations, would send a strong message, our Identity will/should not be compromised. I say grow some balls, time for a new line off attack with Grkci, seems the existing cautious approach is not working…. well not for the last hundred years!.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

It's nearly end of 2010 year & i can't beleive macedonia is still negotiating with greece in regards to our name.After all the advice & feedback people have given the macedonian government the still are wanting to negotiate our identity.Well it's a stupid move of which can only hurt macedonia.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

meaningless words and words for a domestic consumption only why can't he say that on the Floor of the UN

Comment

• blackcactus
                            • Sep 2008

These words needed to be said, next step is to broaden the audience

Keep moving in this direction Nikola Gruevski and you will be remembered as a leader we could all respect
                            Last edited by blackcactus; 11-26-2010, 09:41 PM.
                            The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                              There's no point saying it if he hasn't stopped the negotiations. I think he's trying to get some trust back by saying all that.

I honestly can't trust him anymore until he ends the negotiations.
                              Or is it his intention to wake up those that are pro negotiations, pro EU and nato before he pulls the plug.

I also say good on him.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

as long as greece harbours the megali idea & does not want to settle anything then it will never be settled as greece will not commit to anything but is for the idea that macedonia should compromise it's name.If gruevski is fair dinkum the way he appears to be he should call off the negotiations.The way i see it macedonia should start thinking & acting in a smart way that is best for the country.Stop giving in to them and start making some smart decisions.Don't let them fool you with memberships that fail to deliver especially designed to get you into a lot of debt of which you can never get out.Don't fall for any bullshit about changing the name simply don't discuss anything with them
                                Last edited by George S.; 11-26-2010, 09:13 PM. Reason: edit
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X