Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

MK, how about the so-called diaspora representatives that are supposed to be our voice in Macedonia? Do you know how to get in touch with them? I haven't heard a peep out of them since they recently started their new jobs.

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      MK, how about the so-called diaspora representatives that are supposed to be our voice in Macedonia? Do you know how to get in touch with them? I haven't heard a peep out of them since they recently started their new jobs.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...idates&page=17
      SOM, the sad reality is that was done for all the wrong reasons and we still have no voices from diaspora.

They, fear us with a passion ..

Because, no one likes Sammy anymore he begins to make some sense above.
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-27-2011, 12:24 AM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        MK, its not about finding something positive. Its about taking a principled stand for the cause. What's with all this positivism lately? Sure, Macedonia has wonderful natural bueaty, great food and fine beers. But ideologically, its a nutcase.
        Does it really matter that Gruevski made an apparently 'positive' speech? His actions speak louder than his words. And if we are to judge him by his actions, he has perpetuated nearly of the stupid decisions that were made by the politicians before him. We must be a desperate people, us Macedonians, our own leaders throw garbage at us all of the time but the minute one of them throws us a bone we are applauding them.

Sure, Macedonia has some positives that we need to build upon in a manner which won't lead to more negative implications. But the positives are heavily outweighed by the negatives. At the moment what is most important is to break down the current negatives and raise awareness so that people start taking positive action against those negatives. Macedonia is in an ideological war over its historical identity. This isn't a picnic debate, this is the real thing, and if we don't open our eyes to these sheep in wolves' clothing, one day we will find ourselves completely out of time.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Guys, don't get me wrong they're ALL the same at the end of the day .. liars. Now, it's not what MTO is going to do about it rather what will the Macedonian citizens do re-elect Crvenkovski?

Anyone, that thinks a change in governments will help is living in another world. Next, government will make or break Macedonians forever ..
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-27-2011, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

You seem to be ping-ponging the last couple of days. Whats up?
            Tom, what we need more then anything is some positive news regardless what most people might think. We, learned alot with the basketball team .. most, could care less about important matters and that's upsetting.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
              Tom, what we need more then anything is some positive news regardless what most people might think. We, learned alot with the basketball team .. most, could care less about important matters and that's upsetting.
              I agree, we do need some good news, but we can't just pretend that something is ideologically sound when its not.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

I agree, we do need some good news, but we can't just pretend that something is ideologically sound when its not.
                Tom, what can you, me and the rest here (MTO) do to correct the government errors? Once, again without the citizens we can't force ANY change, or can we? Would you say most Macedonians are lazy in general? Unless, our youth take a more active interest Macedonia will be on the defense forever.

I'm 100% sure I can find faults in many things but will begin to focus in on the MUCH larger problem we face today - our own people.
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-27-2011, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Tom, what can you, me and the rest here (MTO) do to correct the government errors? Once, again without the citizens we can't force ANY change, or can we? Would you say most Macedonians are lazy in general? Unless, our youth take a more active interest Macedonia will be on the defense forever.

If, I tried I'm sure I can find faults in many things but will now begin to focus in on the larger problems - our own people.
                  Our own people have always been the problem. I think the one place where MTO can contribute, if nowhere esle, is in leading a moral revolution among Macedonians in general. And by leading, I mean providing the ideological material and ideas that others can latch onto.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Our own people have always been the problem. I think the one place where MTO can contribute, if nowhere esle, is in leading a moral revolution among Macedonians in general. And by leading, I mean providing the ideological material and ideas that others can latch onto.
                    Yes, and I think we have that today, however, unless more people become actively involved it's not going to be easy. Who, do we have that lives in Macedonia that can meet with the government when required? We, need a voice from Macedonia not the diaspora.

BTW, I've been waiting for a MTO press release pointing out all of Gruevski's UN speech flaws?
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-27-2011, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Yes, and I think we have that today, however, unless more people become actively involved it's not going to be easy.

Who, do we have that lives in Macedonia that can meet with the government when required? We, need a voice from Macedonia not the diaspora.
                      There is not MTO Inc. representative in Macedonia. We are still in development stages.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

There is not MTO Inc. representative in Macedonia. We are still in development stages.
                        This will be a huge plus if you can find a small group of people by 2012. Tom, this is very important so try to find someone (1) soon.
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-27-2011, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Our own people have always been the problem.
                          That is the sad truth. There is no doubt that there are Macedonians in Macedonia who share our concerns, but as a collective they are either not doing enough due to lack of coordination, will, etc, or/and they currently don't have the capacity to do more than those who support the treacherous decisions made by successive governments.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            That is the sad truth. There is no doubt that there are Macedonians in Macedonia who share our concerns, but as a collective they are either not doing enough due to lack of coordination, will, etc, or/and they currently don't have the capacity to do more than those who support the treacherous decisions made by successive governments.
                            We, need to find someone good who's not pro government(s) as we have going on today - real NGO's

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

mk a revolution would fix everything that's wrong in macedonia.The citizens could start demonstrating by exercising civil disobefience.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

UMD loves the Gruevski UN speech!

Прв независен информативен портал во Македонија. Од час во час следете ги најновите вести од Охрид, земјата и светот и информирајте се за случувањата од политиката, спортот, забавата, културата, туризмот... Одговорно и проверено!

ОМД го поздрави говорот на Груевски на 66-то Генерално собрание на ОН

Обединетата македонска дијаспора (ОМД) го поздрави говорoт на македонскиот премиер Никола Груевски на 66-то Генералното собрание на ОН.

"Премиерот Груевски го искористи подиумот на ОН за убедливо да ја раскаже приказната за борбата на Македонија за името и идентитетот нагласувајќи дека " шовинизмот " никогаш не била доминантна карактеристика кај Македонците", изјави претседателот на ОМД Методија А. Колоски.

Според него говорот на Груевски е најдиректниот говор што некој македонски лидер го имал во Обединетите нации. Што се однесува на проблемот на Грција со името на Македонија, Колоски најави дека македонската дијаспора е подготвена да и помогне на Македонија и нејзиното раководство за да се заштити името на Македонија, нејзиниот идентитет и јазикот.

OhridNews

UMD loves the Gruevski UN speech!
                                Macedonian media are lapping up that organisations love for capitulation

Still trying to work out how an organisation that professes to represent ALL diaspora Macedonians can support a speech, which I personally see, as contra to the Macedonian cause

How do others here feel about this (mis) representation?
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X