X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ryden
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Komita View Post
    He is the biggest sellout by far. Complete scum.
    Those protesting are even more liberal in regard to the albanians.
    In fairness to him he did get wounded in the battle of arcinovo leading the tiger division against the albanians terrorists. Then again this doesnt give him a execuse to become traitor like lube boskovski. i dont get this people, they could have become cult heroes amoung Macedonians but for whatever reason they decided to sell thier soul and honour for bit of cash or other personal gains .

Comment

• Ryden
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      Didn't he recently take up a job for a security company in Iraq?
      i am not sure about Iraq .i know he did work in places like Somalia but i am refering to the last couple of weeks since feb there is no news about him, plus he didnt come in public to say anything about the kumanovo incident , or get involved in the protests .strange ...

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Watched CNN, AL JAZEERA, ABC all day yesterday and not one word or vision of the pro-government rally. In fact CNN still had news about the anti-government rally scrolling past at the bottom of the screen. Why?
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• sydney
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ryden View Post
          i am not sure about Iraq .i know he did work in places like Somalia but i am refering to the last couple of weeks since feb there is no news about him, plus he didnt come in public to say anything about the kumanovo incident , or get involved in the protests .strange ...
          Nothing strange at all mate, you can follow him on Facebook and feel liberated with the knowledge of his thoughts and whereabouts.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Government plane carrying Macedonian prime minister makes safe emergency landing in Zurich

My goodness, what could have been if the plane went down and Nikola Gruevski died.
            A few days ago I wanted to make a tongue in cheek comment (with all this talk of western involvement and what happened to Trajkovski ) ....If I was Gruevski, I wouldn't jump on a plane In a hurry. Now I read this.

No doubt Trajkovski's demise would have crossed His mind at the time and Gruevski would have needed to change his underwear after the plane made its safe landing lol.
            But seriously this would have had huge serious consequences if not for the safe landing.

The result of the investigations as to what that bang was that led to the decompression will be interesting.
            Last edited by Bill77; 05-21-2015, 02:42 PM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              Government plane carrying Macedonian prime minister makes safe emergency landing in Zurich

My goodness, what could have been if the plane went down and Nikola Gruevski died.
              A few days ago I wanted to make a tongue in cheek comment (with all this talk of western involvement and what happened to Trajkovski ) ....If I was Gruevski, I wouldn't jump on a plane In a hurry. Now I read this.

No doubt Trajkovski's demise would have crossed His mind at the time and Gruevski would have needed to change his underwear after the plane made its safe landing lol.
              But seriously this would have had huge serious consequences if not for the safe landing.

The result of the investigations as to what that bang was that led to the decompression will be interesting.

My first thought was Trajkovski too

Ivanov was on board as well.
              Way to wipe out a president and prime minister in one go, knowing on way to meeting..
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

They are hoping to get rid of gruevski by making him sound as an old tyrant.Whil'st there is some dissatisfaction I wonder if its bad enough to topple gruevski?
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Ryden
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                  Nothing strange at all mate, you can follow him on Facebook and feel liberated with the knowledge of his thoughts and whereabouts.
                  i dont follow politicans on fb but i had quick look on his fb profile since it was on public , and all i can say is how disppointed i am to see him turn from somebody that fought for Macedonia to becaming a traitor and working against the interests against Macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

What are the sweetheart deals he has done with the terrorists.Will Albanian be a second language.??
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Benito
                      • May 2015

Gruevski: Macedonia’s future is in NATO and EU - your opinion?

What is your guys opinion about this statement?

Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski in the interview for Press 24 said that Macedonia’s future is in NATO and EU, and it was demonstrated, through our numerous participation’s in NATO and EU missions, such as the missions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Not very impressive comments.I think he is evading the real issues.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Benito
                          • May 2015

Do the Macedonian people in general support the plan to become a EU member? As a Dutch person i know that it brought a lot of international trade but it also means we have nothing to tell anymore about our own borders and all the rules are made in Brussels... And dont begin about the massive amounts that go straight to the dictators in Brussels all the time.

Comment

• Philosopher
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Benito View Post
                            Do the Macedonian people in general support the plan to become a EU member? As a Dutch person i know that it brought a lot of international trade but it also means we have nothing to tell anymore about our own borders and all the rules are made in Brussels... And dont begin about the massive amounts that go straight to the dictators in Brussels all the time.
                            I know what I support. And what I support is not the EU or NATO. I think Macedonia would be smart to learn a lesson from Greece and other EU member states. NATO is a terrorist organization.

Comment

• Benito
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by Philosopher View Post
                              I know what I support. And what I support is not the EU or NATO. I think Macedonia would be smart to learn a lesson from Greece and other EU member states. NATO is a terrorist organization.
                              Me neither. The problems is the people dont have a choice.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

Gruevski - the first communist ruler since 1991

By it's ideology,DPMNE is a right-wing,conservative,nationalistic etc political party.
                                However,it's rule is very similar to the totalitarian regimes typical of the communist age.How so,you ask?
                                Let's point out the 5 obvious similarities:

1.Red party membership card employments

Both then and now,you need a party membership card (by coincidence,red) to obtain a state job,with all it's benefits and privilegies.

2.Media control

The party uses the media as their propaganda brainwashing tool.
                                Just see random news center on Sitel (or any other pro-government media) and you're lobotomised into thinking that you live in Sweden or some place where everything is perfect and your biggest concern for the next day is which pair of shoes you should wear on your way to the supermarket.
                                The largest oppositional media house A1 was closed years ago and it's owner incarcerated under suspicious circumstances.
                                And just to mention the case of the journalist Kezarovski who was known as a big government critic ,or the (still) mysterious car accident that killed Nikola Mladenov,the owner of anti-government media Focus a while back.Too many coincidences,don't you think?

3.Political prisoners

To add to the previous point,you also have the jailing of Ljube Boskovski,the trial of Vlado Buckovski and last but not least,the indictment of Zoran Zaev (forgive me for missing out a few).
                                Many political opponents have ended in jail since DPMNE took power in 2006.

4.Show trials

DPMNE has great links in the Macedonian justice system,where they (in)directly are involved in electing public prosecutors,district attourneys,judges etc etc,all of which allow them to feel safe from political opponents and to ensure enforcing their will in trials.
                                Something that communists used during their reign to get rid of their enemies.
                                So far every law suit made by a government official ended in his favor,and those by the opponents are rejected or kept in a locker as "lost".

5.Secret police

As we're all familiar,the Direction for Security and Counterintelligence (DBK) has tapped thousands of Macedonian citizens,journalists,foreign ambassadors and even DPMNE officials in the attempt to control what's going on in the country.
                                This was characteristic for the KGB,Stazi,Securitate and other communist block secret police agencies in the communist era.

They condemn communism but at the same time they use their methods to keep them in power.
                                Unfortunately for the Macedonian people,we don't have Solidarnost,no Leh Valensa to challenge this power and set us free.
                                The other option might as well be even worse,so I believe the REAL political crisis in Macedonia is still to come...
                                Last edited by DraganOfStip; 08-03-2015, 06:02 AM.
                                ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X