Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alex_MK
    • Apr 2014

A manufactured crisis he created.. First, by illegally wiretapping 20,000 citizens of the country then by creating false flag situations by paying some Albanian goat herders to rebel to divert attention away from him.

And he won! Now you have the sheep thinking Macedonia is going to go through a situation like in Kosovo back in 1999 with Gruevksi there to save them. But how is that even possible when Albanians are a quarter of the population while in Kosovo they were over 90% of the population and had legitimacy to revolt?

People need to use their heads a bit more and not let blind nationalism get in their away.

BTW, the puppet Ali Ahmedi that people seem to think is trying to start a rebellion is the biggest sellout. He's Gruevski's pet toy and is 100% committed to the regime. At the end of the day nobody wins

Comment

• ramo
      • Dec 2011

Alex, the wiretapping and artificial crisis is not important. It is important that they became so corrupt and controlling that every single person in Macedonia lost the freedom. While this gruevski megaphone spams, this is happening on the protest in Skopje.

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

What's happening in Macedonia is the Ukraine, Syria, LIbya, etc scenario.
        Look at the protesters today, albanian flags, UCK chants, rainbow pro-gay flags.
        No normal macedonian can suppor this. I dont like or support the sitting government but I will support them when I see alternative. I've learned from the toppling of Milosevic, Yanukovich.
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• sydney
          • Sep 2008

Hey Komita. Are you now saying you no longer support a dictatorship in Macedonia? Your cry of 'samo diktatura' was pretty common. In some instances I tend to agree.

Comment

• ramo
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Komita View Post
            What's happening in Macedonia is the Ukraine, Syria, LIbya, etc scenario.
            Look at the protesters today, albanian flags, UCK chants, rainbow pro-gay flags.
            No normal macedonian can suppor this. I dont like or support the sitting government but I will support them when I see alternative. I've learned from the toppling of Milosevic, Yanukovich.
            Ok. i respect everyones right for choosing sides. But what is this albanian flag theory and vmro protecting us from that?

UCK leader is in the government for almost 10 years (he is in charge of who becomes minister from DUI). Actually he is more, he was with branko before that. They protested in Skopje center with only albanian flags and not a single macedonian flag on their albanian day of flag

Збогум, Тетово. Мило ми беше. Автор: Оливер Ефтимов

. Gruevski let all of that happen. You have many UCK commanders in important state positions and one of them was put in charge of the ministry of Deffence. Jankulovska let extremist albanians to burn down a museum-church on Kale in Skopje and their organizer is key player in DUI now. Also in many occasions macedonian flag was burned. Lets not forget the amnesty vmro gave to UCK war criminals.

The people protesting with albanian flags today did not have problems carrying macedonian flags i think they want to live together in peace with the macedonians otherwise they would have not appeared together with macedonians where the attackers in Kumanovo are being called terrorists by the people that spoke publicly.

This clearly means that both main macedonian parties will play dirty to get the support from the albanians i don't see how gruevski or zaev are protecting us from such incidents.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Ramo, if someone has an alternate opinion to you it does not mean they are "against" you

seriously. there is no need to take things personally, unless you are Zaev ???

In which case, will call you an absolute tosser

Because a Free Macedonia and a slobodna Macedonia has serbian, bulgarian, speakers !!

"The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Dejan
                • Sep 2008

Why are they even flying the albanian flag in a foreign country?
                You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ramo View Post
                  This clearly means that both main macedonian parties will play dirty to get the support from the albanians i don't see how gruevski or zaev are protecting us from such incidents.
                  This doesn't look like support for either.

Ramo, I appreciate your perspectives on these issues. Please continue.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Ramo......

I was starting to think i can finally totally agree with you on something. But then you go and f**k it up by saying something stupid like this (in particular the second sentence)....

Originally posted by ramo View Post
                    The people protesting with albanian flags today did not have problems carrying macedonian flags i think they want to live together in peace with the macedonians
                    You are dreaming.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      Ramo......

I was starting to think i can finally totally agree with you on something. But then you go and f**k it up by saying something stupid like this (in particular the second sentence)....

You are dreaming.
                      LOL.....

Im not from Macedonia but when I last went there for holidays to places like Struga and Gostivar I could tell the Albanians tried there hardest to make it seem like those places where 'Albanian cities' and a lot of the Macedonians told me that they cant stand the Albanians, that they don't go to school together, are segregated etc
                      I would imagine this is more worse in Tetovo, Kumanovo etc

We all know how generous the shiptars are too non-albanians. Making Kosovo pure Albanian, the poor treatment and forced assimilation of the Macedonian minority in Albania, even in Macedonia where the Albanians have forcefully assimilated the torbeshi and goranci into thinking they are Albanians.
                      Seems like the Macedonians from the republic have lost their balls.

Comment

• Ryden
                        • Apr 2015

[QUOTE=ramo;1
                        The people protesting with albanian flags today did not have problems carrying macedonian flags i think they want to live together in peace with the macedonians otherwise they would have not appeared together with macedonians where the attackers in Kumanovo are being called terrorists by the people that spoke publicly.
                        [/QUOTE]

The only time u see Albanians carrying the Macedonian flag is when they are burning it during sport matches or on youtube .

Comment

• Ryden
                          • Apr 2015

where is Stojance Angelov in this mess ?? he has been quiet lately , anyone one heard any news about him..

Comment

• Komita
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Ryden View Post
                            where is Stojance Angelov in this mess ?? he has been quiet lately , anyone one heard any news about him..
                            He is the biggest sellout by far. Complete scum.
                            Those protesting are even more liberal in regard to the albanians.
                            Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

One good indicator of whether outside forces are at play here is when the USA and Russia take on opposite narratives of whats going on. This alone tells you that they have something at stake.

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Ryden View Post
                                Didn't he recently take up a job for a security company in Iraq?

Comment

Working...
                                X