X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Dragan's statement gave me hope. But I wonder out loud if he is referring to the same people that accepted FYROM and the new flag. Or whether sentiments have changed entirely since the early 1990's.
    Back then I was just a kid and honestly don't remember if there were referendums regarding FYROM or the flag change so that the people can speak their mind about.Were there?
    Giving we were still fresh out of a totalitarian regime I doubt there were,so I'm guessing people never accepted FYROM nor a flag change ( the politicians yes,but not the people) so it wouldn't be a change of sentiments now but only continuation of them.
    Perhaps most people were deluded by politicians' statements that FYROM was only a temporary thing and it would be resolved within months.I really don't see another reason why Macedonians would take that so easy back then.
    Regarding the flag I still think that the lion on a red background would have been a much better alternative than the ventilator but what can you do.I guess the party in power at the time rejected this because it was also a symbol of their political opponents.Other than that I see no other reason why a Macedonian symbol for more than 2000 years would be replaced by a ventilator that has no connection at all with Macedonia.
    Last edited by DraganOfStip; 12-17-2015, 03:31 AM.
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

I couldn't believe it but I heard grujo say in parliamenr and also from Ivanov that the name was not to change but over time grujo wanted to appease the greeks.The greeks want to monopolise everything Macedonian.They all want to join nato and the eu.The only problem is that grujo doesn't care.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

countries are trying to leave the EU
        Macedonia is chomping at the bit to get in
        From the outset, Macedonia should have stood firm
        There is nothing to negotiate, identity is never for sale

The whole game playing, and tactics is distasteful
        Have acquiesced far too much already, perhaps Greece should look at the state of financial affairs that country is in, Macedonia should put the boot on the other foot with the EU and state Aegean Macedonia needs to be acquiesced by the Greeks, to help their financial woes instead !
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

From A.Fander's book "Staziland", page 42.
          Those of you who live in the republic,sounds familiar?

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Gruevski Spends Millions on 50 Portraits of Himself, Georgievski

Paintings ordered by Gruevski costing millions of euros and painted by Bulgarian and Ukrainian artists will be installed in buildings across the capital Skopje. The photos were released by an unnamed whistle blower in the dpmne party.

Sources: http://www.time.mk/c/e5e3ecaddc/rako...o-sediste.html
            Last edited by Niko777; 06-01-2016, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Perhaps their next paintings should be of young educated Macedonians waiting at the airport to leave their country, or a painting of desperate poverty stricken Macedonians waiting for a passport at the Bulgarian embassy?

Anyways, it's good to know that Macedonia's ruling government is following in the footsteps of North Korea

Last edited by Niko777; 06-01-2016, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

Wow, talk about opportune timing
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I pay you millions to paint them, you send 80% to a "friend's" bank account in Panama.

Oh Grujo. Milking it to the end.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

"...paintings costing millions of euros..."
                    Surely not, each one of them is appallingly amateurish at best.
                    It's either the scam of the millennium or a total hoax.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      Surely not, each one of them is appallingly amateurish at best.
                      It's either the scam of the millennium or a total hoax.
                      I agree, these paintings are retarded! And completely out of historical context. Is that Ljubco Georgievski with Bogdanovski at independence with the ventilator before it was even invented!?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                        • Oct 2011

I'm making the one with Borkica my screensaver...
                        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                          • Aug 2011

This whole thing smells like false flag.I know Grujo is mad but I wouldn't bet on this thing being 100% accurate.
                          This is probably onion news (at least the Macedonian people hope it is).
                          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            Is that Ljubco Georgievski with Bogdanovski at independence with the ventilator before it was even invented!?
                            No, no .... there are ancient rocks with the ventilator carved on them dating back thousands of years. It's a real Macedonian symbol.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              No, no .... there are ancient rocks with the ventilator carved on them dating back thousands of years. It's a real Macedonian symbol.
                              Ah that's right. I forgot about them - they were 70,000 years old.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                                • Apr 2014

This is what I will show all those fanatic DPMNE supporters, the party is corrupt and wastes far too much money. SDSM is no better may I add, such shit political parties in the Republic.
                                I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
                                X