Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

The synod hass proven what a bunch of useless people they are they are too scared to even approve nikodym sarkneas as vladika & are too scared of the greek church.It will never happen as they are influenced by their orthodox buddies.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      found this interesting (from today)

Стојанче Ангелов - YouTube
      What was the aim of discussing the ordination of Tsarknjas with the head bishop of the Montenegrin Orthodox Church?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

so when is timotej coming & is he going to go the way of bishop peter or is he doing things differently?.This could be a question for Igor.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

He has already arrived he did an interview on 3ZZZ few days ago.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

what's his view on the way he is going to carry on with the community churches after all they constitute macedonian beleivers.Is he doing anything different to petar or is he doing it differently???I think he did say in one of his interviews that he didn't agree with the way petar was doing it.He didn't agree with the way petar was doing it.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

recently there has been some new announcemnts does someone know what it was?
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• aleksandrov
                • Feb 2010

MOCA Facebook Page

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't had much time to post here recently. It seems other forum members have been having the same problem.

If you would like to keep up to date with developments in the "Church dispute", it may help to follow the Facebook page of the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Australia:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

We have a Macedonian language FB page and a new website coming soon.
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

i heard that the vladika petar was trying to smuggle large amounts of cash in a suitcase to macedonia. when authorities questioned him why he was carrying a large cash for personal reasons.Where did the cash come from???Has anyone heard about this??
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• aleksandrov
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    i heard that the vladika petar was trying to smuggle large amounts of cash in a suitcase to macedonia. when authorities questioned him why he was carrying a large cash for personal reasons.Where did the cash come from???Has anyone heard about this??
                    I've heard the rumour, but am not aware of any evidence of it.
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• aleksandrov
                      • Feb 2010

A new thread that should be of interest to followers of this sticky:

If you notice any formatting problems, please let me know. Cutting and pasting is apparently not as smooth a process as I thought. https://www.facebook.com/editnote.php?draft&note_id=633544146674126&id=531322386896303 Some contemporary Macedonian Orthodox clerics (most notably bishop Petar Karevski) and their
                      Last edited by aleksandrov; 06-02-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                        • Feb 2010

New icons for st. Nikola church in sydney (cabramatta)

Please bring this to the attention of any potential donors of icons for the new ikonostas at our St. Nikola church in Cabramatta.

We already have donors for The Last Supper and St. Nikola icons.

I will put up a list of all the icons that have been ordered soon.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Default After 16 years of hearing church "St. Petka" returned to MPC
                          After 16 years of hearing church "St. Petka" returned to MPC

Get litigation waged before the Australian courts, informed yesterday in Bitola, Metropolitan Peter

Bitola - Get trial property of St. Petka in Australia, said yesterday in Bitola Metropolitan Peter, stressing that the Macedonian Orthodox Church was litigation that 16 years ago led Australian courts, the property of the church "Sv. Five "in Australia. According to Bishop Peter dispute arose when the church St. Petka was preregistrana the church incorporated association or company without the knowledge and without the approval of the church authorities, after which the MPC sued Inkorporiranata Macedonian Association provoslavna community - church St. Petka. At today Press conference metropolitan Prespa Pelagoniski administrator and Australian-New Zealand d. Peter noted that the Supreme Court of New South Wales decided that the trial is completed on the property of the church "St. Petka" originally registered as property of MPC and later without knowledge and without the approval of the church authorities had been re-registered by the incorporated company. " Golgota trial lasted for 16 years and in that time we have persistently argued that the property has always been bought and developed over the objectives of the MPC, not a company. The three judgments of three different judges have been confirmed with the completed litigation on church property, which is now run by the MOC. This decision actually completed all litigation conducted in the courts in Australia, "said Bishop Peter. litigation This is interpreted as a curiosity in Australian courts which, according to Bishop, caused great spiritual damage to the believers and the church. "long-standing litigation that waged against MOC inkorporiranata Association Macedonian Orthodox community - church "St. Petka" in Australia, unfortunately entered the annals of Australian judiciary and studied jurisprudence in Kvinsland as knowledge and experience for future lawyers win right, "said Metropolitan Prespa Pelagoniski administrator and Australia and New Zealand. Afterwards will be chosen new legitimate authorities under the rules of the Orthodox Church, which church life in the church "St. Petka" Australia continues to maintain municipal Assembly Church, Metropolitan Peter announced. "With these decisions, I as bishop is no longer any prohibition and we smoothly manage under church law. Thus the municipal Assembly Church will participate only believers who qualify to be believers, who are on the list of parish priest and obey church laws. Unfortunately so far the list of members was closed, but now membership is open and new assembly will elect a new Administration and a new church board that will manage the church, "said Peter. (AB)
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Default After 16 years of hearing church "St. Petka" returned to MPC
                            After 16 years of hearing church "St. Petka" returned to MPC

Get litigation waged before the Australian courts, informed yesterday in Bitola, Metropolitan Peter

Bitola - Get trial property of St. Petka in Australia, said yesterday in Bitola Metropolitan Peter, stressing that the Macedonian Orthodox Church was litigation that 16 years ago led Australian courts, the property of the church "Sv. Five "in Australia. According to Bishop Peter dispute arose when the church St. Petka was preregistrana the church incorporated association or company without the knowledge and without the approval of the church authorities, after which the MPC sued Inkorporiranata Macedonian Association provoslavna community - church St. Petka. At today Press conference metropolitan Prespa Pelagoniski administrator and Australian-New Zealand d. Peter noted that the Supreme Court of New South Wales decided that the trial is completed on the property of the church "St. Petka" originally registered as property of MPC and later without knowledge and without the approval of the church authorities had been re-registered by the incorporated company. " Golgota trial lasted for 16 years and in that time we have persistently argued that the property has always been bought and developed over the objectives of the MPC, not a company. The three judgments of three different judges have been confirmed with the completed litigation on church property, which is now run by the MOC. This decision actually completed all litigation conducted in the courts in Australia, "said Bishop Peter. litigation This is interpreted as a curiosity in Australian courts which, according to Bishop, caused great spiritual damage to the believers and the church. "long-standing litigation that waged against MOC inkorporiranata Association Macedonian Orthodox community - church "St. Petka" in Australia, unfortunately entered the annals of Australian judiciary and studied jurisprudence in Kvinsland as knowledge and experience for future lawyers win right, "said Metropolitan Prespa Pelagoniski administrator and Australia and New Zealand. Afterwards will be chosen new legitimate authorities under the rules of the Orthodox Church, which church life in the church "St. Petka" Australia continues to maintain municipal Assembly Church, Metropolitan Peter announced. "With these decisions, I as bishop is no longer any prohibition and we smoothly manage under church law. Thus the municipal Assembly Church will participate only believers who qualify to be believers, who are on the list of parish priest and obey church laws. Unfortunately so far the list of members was closed, but now membership is open and new assembly will elect a new Administration and a new church board that will manage the church, "said Peter. (AB)
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

can someone bring u to current status on the chrch dispute.Who is suing who ,who won?In a nutshell what been happening.??
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Petar's new attack on the church in Australia. In a nutshell, and others can correct me if I'm wrong, Petar's long-standing legal action against St. Petka is over, but now he's preparing a new one in order to remove all of its members, except six which are siding with him, so they can formally transfer the property into his name.

http://www.kanal5.com.mk/vesti_detail.asp?ID=34792

http://www.telma.com.mk/index.php?ta...b=6&item=36226

http://www.24vesti.mk/prodolzhuvaat-...crkovniot-imot

http://www.plusinfo.mk/vest/130685/A...-vo-Avstralija

http://www.mia.mk/mk/Inside/RenderSi.../380/115916021

http://www.utrinski.mk/default.asp?I...C742707B7764E6
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X