X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Синодот ја презеде јуриздикцијата врз 12 општини во Австралија
    МПЦ реши да стави крај на поделбите во австралиско новозеландската епархија кои траат повеќе од 16 години. Синодот одлучи да ги прифати под своја управа 12-те црковни општини кои се во отворен судир со надлежниот администратор, владиката Петар. Македонските владици формирале комисија која усвои платформа за решавање на спорот.

Надлежниот архиереј, кој повеќе од една деценија се обидуваше со судски спорови да ги присили неговите противници да се вратат под неговоа управа, денеска не сака да ја коментира одлука на синодот, која практично значи негово дистанцијарње од решение на спорот, но вели дека ќе ја почитува.

Синодот на МПЦ засега не сака да прецизира дали како една опција за надминување на проблемот е назначување посебен владика за овие 12 црковни општини.

Црковнииот проблем на австралискиот континент трае речиси две децении. Синодот на МПЦ, реши да се вмеша во проблемот, откако претставници на црковните општини се заканија дека сами ќе назначат свој митрополит.

Мирјана Давидовска
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

цркви - YouTube
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

It will be interesting to see whether the Synod in Macedonia is really interested to come to an acceptable resolution or whether this is merely a game to buy time for Petar.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

My view is that it is merely an exercise in appeasement, without the prospect of any great leap foward in the resolution of the issues, corruption is far too deep to salvage even the remotest semblance of decency!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

the latest rumours are that the community churches will get greek priests.Also sveti petka rogdale will be recontested in court as to who gets the assets.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

If anything in any other organization petar should have been dismiised a long time ago.The synod is just biding their time.They fully know petar is not wanted here & that he is too old to be removed.HE is the problem & not the solution.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                the latest rumours are that the community churches will get greek priests.
                Seriously, would anyone actually believe this?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

the latest rumours are that the community churches will get greek priests.Also sveti petka rogdale will be recontested in court as to who gets the assets.
                  George S
                  Not while I'm still breathing!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

if you guys don't beleive me it's in one of those igro's video's.If it becomes true petar should ostracised from the church as he has to take the credit for that.
                    Definitely ther might be more court cases as the dust has not really settled.I couldn't beleive it that greek priests will be asked to preside in macedonian churches.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

if you guys don't beleive me it's in one of those igro's video's.If it becomes true petar should ostracised from the church as he has to take the credit for that.
                      Definitely ther might be more court cases as the dust has not really settled.I couldn't beleive it that greek priests will be asked to preside in macedonian churches.
                      George S
                      Which part of "Not while I'm still breathing" do you not understand?

Comment

• aleksandrov
                        • Feb 2010

Interview on 24 Analiza, 7 Dec 2012

Вчерашното интервју на 24 Анализа, во врска со обидите на владиката Петар, за себични цели, да ги минира преговорите помеѓу Македонските православни општини од Австралија и Синодот на Македонската православна црква:

PRV DEL

VTOR DEL

TRET DEL

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

makedonche how are you going to get around the fact he petar keeps on dfrocking our priests.What practical choice do the community churches have if the are prevented from having macedonian prests.I 'm not here advocating simply getting outside priests.But when pushed to the limits where can one go to get a priest?Petar's deliberately hiding the fact that he can only threaten people & that he doesn't own many of the churches.Myself i don't like petar & hate what he is doing & destroying the macedonian chruch system in australia.Makedonche what can you do to stop all this going to other churches & getting priests from there.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

makedonche how are you going to get around the fact he petar keeps on dfrocking our priests.What practical choice do the community churches have if the are prevented from having macedonian prests.I 'm not here advocating simply getting outside priests.But when pushed to the limits where can one go to get a priest?Petar's deliberately hiding the fact that he can only threaten people & that he doesn't own many of the churches.Myself i don't like petar & hate what he is doing & destroying the macedonian chruch system in australia.Makedonche what can you do to stop all this going to other churches & getting priests from there.
                            GeorgeS
                            There is a simple solution, which will be implimented very soon if the MOC in ROM don't take on board the concerns of the people!

Comment

• aleksandrov
                              • Feb 2010

Последните неколку метри

Драги Македонци во Австралија,

За прв пат во 16 години можеме да речеме дека сме на прагот на ослободување од нехристијанската репресија која лицемерниот тиранин ја врши од под маска на Македонската православна црква, кон чии највисоки извршни власти, Архиепископот и Светиот Архиерејски Синод, очигледно нема никаква почит. До 12ти Декември 2012, можете да очекувате давеникот да го истури сиот свој бес, сета своја омраза, сета своја суровост, сета своја бескрупулозност, и да ги искористи сите валкани методи кои ги 'усовршува' од почетокот на неговата владичка кариера, за да го минира процесот на враќање на достоинството и единството на МПЦ кој го започнаа Архиепископот и Светиот Архиерески Синод на Македонската православна црква. Затоа, апелираме, од сега до 12ти Декември 2012, да дадете се што можете од себе за на канонадата од злобни лаги да одговориме со вистината и солидарно и решително да застанеме во одбрана на правдата. Особено ги повикуваме оние кои до сега од страв или заради мантијата се покоруваа пред тиранинот, да ни се придружат во еден глас да бараме владика кој е достоен да ја носи мантијата, бидејќи во спротивно рескираат тиранинот да ги понижува, гази и злоупотребува до крајот на неговиот живот.
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• aleksandrov
                                • Feb 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X