X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

OziMak,

For someone who admits that they don't know what the ramifications of leaving the Accord may be, you certainly don't shy away from using them to scare people into maintaining the Accord.

If you're unaware of the damage the Accord has done, I would suggest you do some research - perhaps start by reading the Accord itself.

I'll give you a clue - it has something to do with deconstructing the sovereignty of the Macedonian state.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

a necessary evil? LOL, seriously Ozimak, you are joking?
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Triple addition package name in brackets, range and referendum

The scene is a variant of the name returned with a remark in parentheses. Battle are now about which word will be found in parentheses. Battle are now about which word will be found in parentheses. Reportedly, the terms "new" and "glory" dropped in the first moment. Reportedly, theterms "new" and "glory" dropped in the first moment. "New" because it would mean a discontinuity in the historical sense of the Macedonians, and "fame" because of her big chance to agree Albanians in Macedonia The "new" because it would mean a discontinuity in the historical sense of the Macedonians, and "celebrates" great chance for her to agree Albanians in Macedonia

The scene is a variant of the name returned with a remark in parentheses. Battle are now about which word will be in parentheses. Battle are now about which word will be in parentheses. Reportedly, the terms "new" and "glory" dropped in the first moment. Reportedly, the terms "new" and "glory" dropped in the first moment.
        "New" because it would mean a discontinuity in the historical sense of the Macedonians, and "fame" for her big chance to agree Albanians in Macedonia.

Our sources say it is a qualitative step in the process and improve the negotiating position of Macedonia, which according to them, the passive player who izjasnuval (we refused) mainly Greek proposals are now actively working on finding a solution that would have passed both partiesPart of the package that is negotiated and the extent of the use of which, as we learn, Greece expresses the greatest interest. The Macedonian side insisted on the red line - not to cluster in the Constitution and, practically, to discuss the scope of the double formula. The Macedonian side insisted on the red line - not to cluster in the Constitution and practical, to discuss the scope of the double formula.
        The third part of the package, the same information is the way in which what would have agreed to conduct this work, ie whether and how to izmenadzhira eventual referendum. U.S. recently strongly demand the Government if he insists on a referendum, to undertake not to take a negative campaign against him. US recently strongly demand the Government if he insists on a referendum, to undertake not to take a negative campaign against him.
        Foreigners made a strong push for "bajpasiranje of the referendum, for example by voting in the Assembly. Such a formula once and Ljupco Georgievski proposed as a solution rather than a referendum on independence. Such a formula once and Ljupco Georgievski proposed as a solution rather than a referendum on independence. This implies uncertainty over whether "the public is aware of" what is heard and would allow a relatively easier aminuvanje agreed. This implies uncertainty about whether "people are aware of" what is heard and would allow a relatively easier aminuvanje agreed.
        Intensive negotiation leading to pressure the United States, who want the problem to be solved soon (by the end of August), reference to temporary replacement, and all that pass through the procedures of the UN Security Council.

Last edited by Makedonetz; 06-24-2010, 08:31 AM.
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
          • Apr 2010

The Friend Of Nimitz will run for mayor of Thessaloniki

A close friend of the mediator Matthew Nimetz will run for mayor of Thessaloniki, in the upcoming local elections in Greece to be held in November this year. Greek daily Kathimerini yesterday that businessman Nikos Eftimiadis January announced his candidacy for mayor of Thessaloniki. Greek daily Kathimerini yesterday that businessman Nikos Eftimiadis January announced his candidacy for mayor of Thessaloniki. According to Greek media, Eftimiadis, who is a former president of the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece, believes that throughhis independent candidacy could come to the mayor's office, among other things because it is a close friend of the Nimitz.

When asked how he commented that, Eftimiadis replied that truth and history are always on the Greek side, and the name dispute is called "the greatest fraud in history."

Eftimiadis was a close friend and former US ambassador and an adviser on Balkan affairs at the State Department, Richard Shifter.

Shows the greatest farce is how Daddy USA sticks her grubby fingers into everything political.

Makedoncite se borat
          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

A question for all of you, if hipotically we are offered to enter NATO&EU and become members, but under the current temporarly ref. as " the former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia" would you accept it or not?

How it could be easier for us to get rid of that name, within or outside these mentioned institutions?

I'm expecting concrete opinion, without entering in accussation.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

САД во последно време жестоко бараат Владата ако веќе инсистира на референдум, да се обврзе дека нема да води негативна кампања против него.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Never trust the usa. A country founded by opportunists which even today admires opportunism under the pretence of freedom. Unbridled capitalism is nothing more the grabalism.

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Like I said there wont be another 10 to 15 years. From now to 2 years tops and there will be a hard word on Macedonia.
                  News and Politics
                  Triple addition package name in brackets, range and referendum

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Never trust the Greek media.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                      A question for all of you, if hipotically we are offered to enter NATO&EU and become members, but under the current temporarly ref. as " the former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia" would you accept it or not?

How it could be easier for us to get rid of that name, within or outside these mentioned institutions?

Bratot,

In my view, there is no way Greece would allow Macedonia to enter either of these organisations without some form of "permanent" settlement including further constitutional changes (resulting in a further deconstruction of our sovereignty) and possibly some form of guarantee from these two organisations that Macedonia would not be allowed to renounce on the "final" settlement.

In answer to your hypothetical - NO. I do not support ANY legitimisation of ANY name other than Macedonia regardless of the perceived "benefits".

A further point, (and Bratot this is not specifically aimed at you) in regards to national sovereignty, people really need to make a greater effort to understand its fundamental importance. Many throw around the one liner that they support it and then follow through with comments that clearly show that a) they have no idea what it really means AND b) they're prepared to give it up at the drop of a hat for whatever reason.
                      Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-24-2010, 07:24 PM.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I would not accept it.
                        It means we have joined organisations that do not respect us. We will never be equal if this kind of capitulation is accepted. Further, by joining under any name other than the rightful name, it means there is no opportunity to change it later.

Here is an example:

I have a club.
                        You want to join it.
                        I say you can join, but we will call you "dickhead".
                        You say "I would rather be called Makedonets".
                        I say ... it is "dickhead" or nothing.

If I join under those terms .... I am a dickhead.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Further, if we can't even join under our own name, what makes you think we will have any rights or power within these organisations? Even with formal and binding (to some extent) rules, Macedonia is unlikey to exercise them because of informal "pressure". "Pressure" is something few Macedonians politicians have been able to come to terms with for some unknown reason. Successive Macedonian Governments have demonstrated their weakness so thoroughly that all foreigners need to do is show their teeth and Macedonia backs off.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                            • Apr 2010

If Macedonia changed its name from Greece's choices then the macedonian legacy and history is done! id have to crawl in some dark hole and become a neolithic andrathol
                            Makedoncite se borat
                            za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Bratot
                              Interesting questions! My immediate response is NO, no change of my name, identity,country,religion,history or culture - because if you change the name of the country you will affect all the other points I mention.
                              The only possible exception to this is by virtue of an unconditional written undertaking from the UN that any rights conceded due to pressure in joining the EU-NATO, can be reclaimed through the UN process at some later stage. And in this respect I would only accept an interim name(the one we currently have) to join NATO - then with military ties backing us up we can stand up to racists without fear of military strikes etc., and always work through the UN to legally enforce our universal rights to self determination, then inform NATO of our UN victory and insist they abide by UN regulations.
                              As for the EU, why would we want to join this gang of racists who don't even follow their own regulations, and give up more of our sovreignity?
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

But Makedonche, the "UN process" created this mess.
                                Our fundamental right to self determination is being spat on by them every day.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X