X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    Voltron, you as well as me know that is an outright lie, you simply abide by the rules here in our forum. How many times have you been banned from this forum?
    Voltron may I have your attention please! Please answer my question above.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

voltron you consider sir george an embarrasment exposing frauds & liars like you it's you that should be embarrased you are a big liar.
      Sir George was man enough to show his name where as you are constantly hiding & in denial.
      Last edited by George S.; 06-28-2011, 08:45 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
        Voltron may I have your attention please! Please answer my question above.
        Daskalot you really have it in for me dont you ?

Listen, I dont lie. Yes, I follow the rules that doesnt necessarily mean I have a problem with you. I just dont subscribe to your view on historical matters and I try my best not to come out to strong, or insulting. I try not to post any material that can be deemed to you as "propaganda" or "spiteful". So yes, I do follow the rules.

I value individual liberty above all and I do not care how ppl self identify themselves. It is the least of my concern if someone declares themselves Macedonian or their country "Republic Of Macedonia". I dont by the minorty BS and that applies to my own kinsmen as well. That is a failed concept and a politcal tool for destruction of one's soverignty. Only cases I would support such a view is if this "minority" group of ppl do not have a country of their own ( Kurds for example ). We have our home countries to go to, no need to stir up someone elses home for the sake of political correctness.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Voltron you are simply skirting & lying your way out on many issues.Sir george has come out condeming & you are critical of him for coming out.That shows your true colors as julie has pointed out before you are just masquarading as voltron & you have been banned under different names.You are basically here to make fools out of us.Well you have exposed yourself as the fool that you are.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Dont make something out of nothing George. Just because we may not agree on certain aspects of balkan history doesnt mean Im skirting around anything.
            Ive been here long enough to understand the resentment that is portrayed here of Macedonians in Greece and I roger that. My issue is of a different nature and espescially I would say the biggest divergence of our opinions are on matters of Antiquity and Minority status. Thats about it.

As far as Im concerned we have more in common than we have of difference.
            Last edited by Voltron; 06-28-2011, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
              Daskalot you really have it in for me dont you ?

Listen, I dont lie. Yes, I follow the rules that doesnt necessarily mean I have a problem with you. I just dont subscribe to your view on historical matters and I try my best not to come out to strong, or insulting. I try not to post any material that can be deemed to you as "propaganda" or "spiteful". So yes, I do follow the rules.

I value individual liberty above all and I do not care how ppl self identify themselves. It is the least of my concern if someone declares themselves Macedonian or their country "Republic Of Macedonia". I dont by the minorty BS and that applies to my own kinsmen as well. That is a failed concept and a politcal tool for destruction of one's soverignty. Only cases I would support such a view is if this "minority" group of ppl do not have a country of their own ( Kurds for example ). We have our home countries to go to, no need to stir up someone elses home for the sake of political correctness.
              Minority BS? Home countries? Our home is Macedonia.
              I have it in for you, you say. If everything is fine and dandy on your part then it would be a very simple task to answer my question, ie I have never been banned from here. But you cannot give me that answer thus you avoid the question. So how many times is it? One, two or three or more?
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

^ Regarding Greece and Macedonia ( aka home countries )

I dont appreciate your question Daskalot. Why are you even asking ?
                I was banned around 2 years ago, obviously my opinion back than was more of a hardliner, not even close to what it is today.

And for what its worth, I was banned simply because I was not liked.

Anyway, there is a strke outside and I have to cross the city.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Votron that strike is it in the heart of greece???Once again voltron you are just fooling yourself you are not coming clean,You are just skirting around the problem It's not a matter of liking a person or disliking a person.You have denied many things if you see your comments you just skirt or deny anything to do with macedonia & greece.See you admit that previously you were a hardliner & now you still are as you don't admit to anything.
                  Just think about it it's what you say that matters not whether you are liked or not.We may not like your poor behaviour but that doesn't mean we don't like you.Go on do yourself a favour & stop your bs we know you are a still a hardliner!!You know you are really bottling up all that hatred for us macedonians & you won't even admit to that.
                  Last edited by George S.; 06-28-2011, 09:32 AM.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• gorco
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonetz View Post
                    Дали се согласувате со овој одговор тој спомена Македонија беше клучна за ширење на Хеленизмот?

"oh yes, ancient macedonia is a true reason why ancient greek culture survives. Alexander did a swell job in spreading hellenism and influencing greco-macedonia thought throughout the arab world and even to the point of the roman empire."

he is sounding like a grkoman or bulgariman

Кои се вашите размислувања Еди бунтовник?
                    Гркот одговори одлично на сите прашања. Ова е веројатно најасалниот ГРК што сум го прочитал.

Позз,
                    Macedonia travel | Macedonia hotels | Macedonia map

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Time to drop FYR out of Macedonia international name

Our sports people have started covering the FYR from their uniforms, leaving only Macedonia, what is our god given right.

This should be a practice by everyone, reject the racist oppression

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Името Македонија на дресовите на нашите ракометари во Хрватска ги натера грчките и кипарските репрезентативци да останат на трибините за време на свеченото отворање на седмото Европско првенство во ракомет на песок.

Дел од нашите спортисти, не сакајќи да парадираат со дресови на кои пишува FYR Macedonia, направиле мала корекција. Првите три букви ги покриле со фластер и се појавиле со уставното име на Македонија.

„Скопјаните се појавија со дресови на кои од задната страна пишуваше Macedonia па така Грција и Кипар не парадираа на свеченото отворање“ – пишуваат грчките медиуми, коментирајќи го настанот како нова провокација од нивниот северен сосед.

Шефот на грчката делегација, Арис Ваталис, веднаш реагирал кај Европската ракометна федерација, информирајќи ги дека доколку се повтори случката од отворањето, за време на натпреварите, тогаш грчките екипи ќе се повлечат од првенството.
                      They will boycott events where we are called Macedonia, GREAT!

Time for all of our sports people to make a statement
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Some of our sportspeople have the right idea.
                        Meanwhile the Macedonian government goes to court to enforce FYROM. Wonders never cease.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

They should also start using the original flag more frequently and if possible exclusively, together with the above actions by our sportspeople it would send an even stronger message.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

The Macedonian government is in the driver's seat on this matter.
                            But I agree, a grassroots campaign by anyone in public exposure would be marvellous.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Apparently Croatia refused to play as well because of Macedonia's stance. Is this correct? What is up their arse?

Greeks wouldn't be Greeks if they don't insert politics into a sporting event. During the opening ceremony of the European Beach Handball championship in Umag, Croatia, Greece and Cyprus refused to take part because of the Macedonian national team jerseys where the country's name was visible.

The hosts in Umag were neither surprised nor rattled by this and the ceremony went as planned. Greece and Cyprus have made a hoby to protest at all sporting events where Macedonia takes part. Typically Cyprus wouldn't protest, however this time its bigger cousins from Athens forced them to.

The Macedonian beach handball players didn't seem to mind when the Greeks and Cypriots headed for the bleachers.

Macedonia and Greece do not have the best of relations since 1991, while Skopje has yet to establish diplomatic relations and recognize the divided island of Cyprus.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Umag is in Croatia, the article is saying tha the event was held in Umag, Croatia. It's grammer isn't too good, but it was only Greece and Cyrpus that refused to play.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X