• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
    Nothing will come out of the Court. Its going to be one of those, ok you shouldnt of blocked Macedonia. Macedonia you shouldnt of busted Greece's balls. Keep on the interim agreement until you guys find a solution. Thats my prediction.
    Ah Voltron I think you missed a bit of the point.

This is my theory only and I don’t know that it will play out like this but IF it does wait for the surprise.

1. Note the ruling is binding so NO backing out.

2. You are right in saying it will be a
    ok you shouldnt of blocked Macedonia
    But this ALSO means now stand aside and let Macedonia in the EU and NATO. A positive result means Greece has NO choice but to let Macedonia in. Of course the Greeks will bitch that it can only be under the name FYROM…and this is true…until a mutually acceptable name can be found.

But lets stop for a moment and consider the ICJ ruling is NO small thing and should not be trivialized.

For 20 years there has been the…yeah we are talking…here’s some aid to modernise the country…you’ve done the reforms FYROM so your good enough for the EU and NATO come on down…Greek say Not so fast Not while I’ve got you by the balls is it going to be the name or do I have two marbles to play with while the Albanians stab you in the back…a never ending story.

3. Now consider FYROM is in the EU and NATO and the Albanians and those Macedonians who have wet dreams about the EU have nothing more to complain.

4. Macedonia already has 2 thirds of the countries in the un supporting Macedonia. Between now and year end a few more join the support.

5. Macedonia tries to have the name Macedonia used in the un….the vote happens and with the Greeks best friend Vito left outside the vote passes and Macedonia is in the un as Macedonia.

6. The EU and NATO start looking stupid using fyrom when the un recognizes Macedonia and members within the eu and nato lead by Turkey now demand Macedonia be recognized by her un name Macedonia…surprise…RIP Vito Hello Macedonia.

Its all step by step and that’s why whoever wants to bust Macedonia will try to put the screws on but because of point 3 will be without success. We think decisions are being made now but really we are merely watching the replay.

7. The icing on the cake is once all the above happens…surprise…all those non existent Macedonians in Greece suddenly appear demanding minority rights while more invade Greece from around the world with titles in hand saying Fige Re.

The governments mad…their traitors…lets hang them…yeah right….or is it method in their madness.

So I beg to differ Voltron the icj is not nothing but instead a linchpin.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
      This is my theory only and I don’t know
      You should have stopped there. The rest is humiliating drivel that you should have kept to yourself rather than impose on your own people.
      Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-15-2011, 08:07 AM.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        You should have stopped there. The rest is humiliating drivel that you should have kept to yourself rather than impose on your own people.
        Well we are not talking about sub atomic particle which we cannot see and hence can only discuss in theory using mathematical formulas or celestial bodies which may or may not hit the earth in a few million years…this is now and for the next two years in plain sight…we will see what happens.

If it is humiliating drivel maybe you can enlighten the forum with your take on the matter and we can see whose kasa is pokaso…or was this supposed to be top secret and I shouldn’t have told….Hahaha….We think decisions are being made now but really we are merely watching the replay.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Ozimak, you are moving into Prolet territory...

This topic has been discussed ad nauseum...do a search.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            How has Macedonia "busted Greece's balls"? By holding on to our identity?
            Negative, this is not about identity.

Busting balls include and not limited to the following:
            • Renaming Expressways and Airport to Phillip & ATG.
            • Laying wreaths with maps of Aegean Macedonia incorporated in it
            • Billboards with the Greek Flag and Nazi Swastika
            • Interference of Internal Matters of a foreign state (Greece Military Drills in Macedonia)

Thats just a few. It didnt need to happen and just provided unnecessary diplmatic ammo to Greece. If Gruevski was smart he would of played cool knowing that NATO candidacy was coming up. It would of been a hell of a lot harder to block Macedonia if he just kept to himself.

Comment

• Voltron
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

Well we are not talking about sub atomic particle which we cannot see and hence can only discuss in theory using mathematical formulas or celestial bodies which may or may not hit the earth in a few million years…this is now and for the next two years in plain sight…we will see what happens.
              [/B]
              lol, Your alright Ozi

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Ozimak, you are moving into Prolet territory...

This topic has been discussed ad nauseum...do a search.
                I know Vangelovski…I have said it a few times and been ignored…I’m more of a skip than any Macedonian I have ever met yet I get the feeling a few of you who have spent your whole lives in the diaspora like me have and have made a success of yourselves…and no doubt are real Macedonians your commitment is not in question….have become too accustomed to the Aussie way of doing business with laws and rights and hence a sense of empowerment view the situation in Macedonia from this perspective and truly believe in your tell everyone to F off this is my…read Macedonians…place and I will do as I please and have lost sight of the Yugoslavian and Balkan way of doing business of if they let you…read koj te sisa…and the need to weave through things which are obviously unfair and even against the law…ie provnise with friends and relatives in high places like that guy called Mito.

But like I said this year will go fast and we wont have too long to see what happens.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

I know Vangelovski…I have said it a few times and been ignored…I’m more of a skip than any Macedonian I have ever met yet I get the feeling a few of you who have spent your whole lives in the diaspora like me have and have made a success of yourselves…and no doubt are real Macedonians your commitment is not in question….have become too accustomed to the Aussie way of doing business with laws and rights and hence a sense of empowerment view the situation in Macedonia from this perspective and truly believe in your tell everyone to F off this is my…read Macedonians…place and I will do as I please and have lost sight of the Yugoslavian and Balkan way of doing business of if they let you…read koj te sisa…and the need to weave through things which are obviously unfair and even against the law…ie provnise with friends and relatives in high places like that guy called Mito.

But like I said this year will go fast and we wont have too long to see what happens.
                  Ozimak, as usual, you've totally missed the point and instead provided a completly irrelevant analogy.

P.S. 20 years have gone by - we've already seen "what happens".

Comment

• Serdarot
                    • Feb 2010

question

how many of the forum members supported some of this actions active, with sending mail to at least one of the adresses

c´mon guys, also if you dont believe that this actions will do something, take 30 seconds of your soooooo precious time, and send at least ONE email.
                    ------------------

inache bravo Eddie, i samo napred, zrno po zrno pogacha, cekor po cekor, samo napred, i ke se stigne na celta.

onie koi stojat ili se povlekuvaat nikogash nema da stignat na celta
                    Bratot:
                    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

• Interference of Internal Matters of a foreign state (Greece Military Drills in Macedonia)

Thats just a few. It didnt need to happen and just provided unnecessary diplmatic ammo to Greece. If Gruevski was smart he would of played cool knowing that NATO candidacy was coming up. It would of been a hell of a lot harder to block Macedonia if he just kept to himself.
                      Voltron
                      How is any of this in any way "busting Greece's balls" ?
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

If Greece views Macedonians exercising their natural rights as "busting their balls", then Greece needs to realign itself with the natural order.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

vol...you deluded fool, only a fuckwit would seriously believe that greece's actions aren't about the identity of the Macedonians and greece's own disgusting, racist, discriminatory and abusive treatment of ALL of it's minorities and the protection of the status quo of this particular arrangement...

Clowntron...

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

And yet ironically, before all of these "antagonism" from macedonia, grease still viewed macedonia as "dangerous", "nationalist" and vetoed the country or said it would veto the country in all major organizations.

Remember when when macedonia changed its name to FYROM, changed its flag, removed the white tower from its currency, signed a deal with grease that it has no claims on its "land" - all thanks to spineless politicians who were in bed with grease? Yet the grk politicians still played the same old tune that macedonia was a "threat" to grease and the rest of the balkans and still refused to compromise on the "name issue".

The fact is that your politicians are cunning enough to use ANYTHING that comes from macedonia (good or bad) and turn it into ammunition to the deluded, fanatical mindless idiots that make up the majority of the population in hellas.

Macedonia doesnt have to be a slave to grk tantrums and can do what ever it fucking wants in its country.

And finally you brought up the statues, renaming of the airport etc - what about grease? They started claiming and monopolizing alexander and the ancient macedonians since day 1 of macedonia's independence, Remember the slogan in Solun airport reading "macedonia was always greek". All the sites/buildings etc that were named after alexander? The frk currency with alexander on it?

Its wrong for a bit of (recent) patriotism from macedonia, but two decades of grk ultra nationalism is ok? Mate people like you are fucking hypocrites and victims of the grk propaganda machine. Open your eyes

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

How about we get rid of the ventilator? Then rather than contradicting ourselves, we can exercise our natural rights in a practical way.

Further, the Australian contacts provided won't do you much good - its best to contact the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (http://www.dfat.gov.au/contacts.html) or the Foreign Minister directly ([email protected])

Comment

• Serdarot
                                • Feb 2010

Vangelovski, as you might presume based on my "avatar", i do NOT like the current official state flag.

But it IS the official state flag, and using it in such actions is neither bad nor contradicting.

Simply, it is demand sent to diverse states to address the country that has that particular Flag as it´s official (constitutional) symbol (at the moment) with it´s constitutional name.

btw, thank you for the AUS address(es)

now send at least one email pls (if you haven´t made that already )
                                Bratot:
                                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

Working...
                                X