Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I have studyied at uni level psychology & they sound very convincing even though it may be far fetched it's got some elemnts of truth to it.Regarding age i noticed once you hit the 25 mark you notice you are getting older.You feel as old as you feel.Whil'st you biological clock is ticking you are still an individual with the same hopes & aspirations.
    Last edited by George S.; 05-23-2012, 12:25 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      Facebook

Of course the 'big news' is the "facebook" IPO last Friday.

There are so many "facebook" fans out there including MTO members I was reminded of that old "Remingon Shavers" commercial where Victor Kiam (CEO) says, "When my wife bought me a Remington Shaver, I was so impressed I bought the company" and I was wondering did anyone empty out their pockets, wallets and bank accounts to get in on "facebook" float expecting to make a killing?

"facebook" joke.

After the IPO facebook shares initially went up and then facebook got friended by Greece. (boom boom).

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

EU e-ID

If you remember the EU parliament building is built to look like the "Tower of Babel" while now the EU wants to introduce a single EU wide electronic id for every EU citizen. If the law is passed you will need it to go on the internet and all electronic transactions. Wow! is this the "mark of the beast".

Both Sweden and Canada are looking at going totally cashless and India is biometrically recording every 1.1 Billion of her citizens. Could these be individual trial roll-outs in separate location to iron-out any 'bugs' and then roll-out the 'bug-free' version everywhere later?

In any event EU citizen Macedonians should look into this as it could affect you in the not to distant future.

Brussels wants e-identities for EU citizens

21 May 2012
        The European Commission is set to launch a substantial review of rules governing personal documents with the aim of making electronic identities take off across the EU. But the proposal faces likely opposition from civil rights groups and member states where identity cards do not exist.

Neelie Kroes, the EU's Digital Agenda Commissioner, will present by the beginning of June a new legislative proposal which aims “to facilitate cross-border electronic transactions” through the adoption of harmonised e-signatures, e-identities and electronic authentication services (eIAS) across EU member states, according to an internal document seen by EurActiv.

Rest of article in Link.
        Last edited by Brian; 05-23-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by brian View Post
          really? So you expect us to believe the only reason you put that definition here is "because this is where all the other bullshit gets dumped"?
          i have no expectations of your beliefs, they are however, self evident

how f'ing dumb do you think people are you little snot!!!
          in general i don't beleive people are dumb at all, in your case it's yet to be determined because every time i think i've worked out how dumb you are, you prove you're actually dumber...more to follow on this one i'm sure.
          do you think you might have put it here to say i am a narcissist without using my name ie by implication???????

no... I put it on there to bait you...if you don't think you are narcisstic then you wouldn't have taken any notice of it....sucker!
          it's like you walking up to me looking straight at me and saying the word dickhead.
          Then when i ask, "why did you call me a dickhead?", you reply, "i didn't call you a dickhead, noone can say they heard me say 'brian is a dickhead'. this outside area is the only place where we're allowed to swear so i swore, but now i will call you a dickhead because you thought i called you a dickhead.
          i like this analogy...it shows you having a converstaion with yourself and arriving at a conclusion without my assistance.......self styled dickhead....very becomming!
          and in this situation, with you standing right in front of me looking at me and saying just the word dickhead, you fully expect me to believe you didn't call me a dickhead and be ok with it?

ok you're a dickhead i'll stop arguing that one.
          if this were in the real world i would punch you in the face first for giving me an idiot answer like that (how f'ing dumb do you think people are) and then a punch in the face again for calling me a dickhead!
          so does this mean you're going to punch yourself in the head for calling yourself a dickhead?

what a wonderful situation you want where you can say anything to anyone and they better not respond to you (ie just cop it) or you win because you can "bait" them, how smart are you. Really? Do you even listen to yourself?
          i have to confess i got lost in the maze known as brian's thoughts on this one! When you work out what you are trying to say and can logically demonstrate it, i'll respond in kind.

really? If it's such a laugh why don't you go up to an able bodied stranger about your age and look straight at them and just say the word dickhead and see what reaction you get. Then you can come back hare and post what happened. I'm sure all of us will find it most "comical". Go on, give it a try, what have you to loose, it's comical remember?
          i decided to take your advice on this one and found a bloke 6'5", solidly built, around my age, looked at him in the eyes and said "dickhead", he looked back at me and said "are you talking to me?', i said "is your name brian?" he said "no", i said " then i'm not referring to you" he then asked 'who the fuck is brian?" so i replied "i haven't found out yet, but when he provides his i.d. I'll let you know!'

he doesn't need to. How many people on the mto have you seen post a subsequent boast - 'yeah, i won'. Oh, maybe none, do you think? He can just have a good laugh and show his buddies how monkeydonian you are. You should be ashamed.
          off you go on another little rant of total inconsequence with no relevance and zero logic.

that's the point you dickhead - there are no other methods apart from
          1. Pass them on to the rest of the eu to which every other eu country has already said they don't want them and expect greece to process them. Greece doesn't know what to do with them - there's overcrowding, street crime, and a sense of being overwhelmed.
          Some refugees have been in greece 5 - 10 years wtf is greece supposed to do with them?

if that's the extent of your ability to provide solutions to problems or provide a variety of suggestions/alternatives, then why don't you just use the "nuke' option - quick/easy/affordable and you don't have to think too hard - something lacking in your repotiorre. Btw since when do you give a rat's about greece? Let them come up with their own solutions!

2. Greece gathers them up and pays air/sea trips back to where they came from - can you imagine the outcry from idiot bleeding-heart pricks like you, "you can't send them back to afghanistan and iraq!".
          So what does your f'ed in the head 'makedonce's law' say to do with them? - hang on to them and every extra one that comes every month until there's so many they want "minority rights"? Just look at the fun rom is having with 'minority rights'.
          makedonche's law says "use your god given brain to come up with an alternate solution to resorting to weapons of war to prevent illegal immigrants" , you'll get it eventually.
          3. Ask very nicely so people stop coming? (makedonce's law?)
          see above for detailed explanation
          4. Block the borders and put up mine fields to stop them coming and then it becomes someone else's problem eg turkey which in turn would probably do the same and so on.
          exactly what i expected from you toby, "i'm all right jack" fuck everyone else. As long as you shift the problem somewhere else or the responsibility onto someone else, then it's all good........ever heard the expression "jack cunt"....google it you may learn something.

do you get it????
          this is a question for your mirror!

you mean the 3rd or 4th time you've shown you're a dickhead whose lost touch with reality - there's billions wanting to come over, we don't need nor want them nor can help them! Stay away!
          then why not use other weapons of war and not just landmines, use the nuke's for fuck's sake, solve the problem once and for all.

to show you're a total dickhead who's lost all touch with reality and lives in a hippie drugged out haze of 'everyone should love everyone' is humiliating to you. To then brand your drug induced 'love plan' "makedonce's law" makes it doubly humiliating for you. Get it now? - probably not.
          a little more ranting i see, feel free this your corner, dribble as much as you like
          your lunacy indirectly reflects badly on all macedonians.
          something i'm starting to believe is not going to affect you.

yeah i would laugh at you too.
          fell free, bust a gut

you're the one that's deluded thinking that we can help everyone and that we are obliged to help everyone.
          show me exactly where i stated this, without me having to crawl into the dark empty recesses of your brain

the fact that you say "baiting" says you supposedly know what you're doing. proven by a sucker like you i've called you dickhead a number of times in this post, maybe according to your thinking you should just cop it and not respond just in case i'm baiting you. you call many people many things...but are yet to get it right...even just once. yeah let's make that the new rule from now on - i'll keep saying any crap i think of about yougo on like normal for you and let's see you just never respond you wish shit for brains- sound good to you dickhead???? Can you see what's wrong with your thinking? i can certainly see what's wrong....perhaps you may want to get yourself assesed and come back with the results, post them here so we can confirm you have some mental capacity.....all evidence to date suggests otherwise.

instantly.

You're still showing you've lost touch with reality both in your f'ed ideas you post and brand and how you expect people to react. Like i said earlier go find an able bodied person about your age and try looking at them and just say the word dickhead and see how they respond - the "makedonche's law" 'lovey dovey' or otherwise. Go on give it a try.
          see above for previous reponse......you love repeating yourself.....trying the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.....mmm there's a word for that type of behaviour...slips my mind at the moment, i'm sure you'll google it and let me know!

yes your poor comprehension skills are noted.
          It means...
          is that it? Is that all you've got?
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Watch the colours beh makedonche, not all of us have a fine eye when it comes to reading (not to mention my recent footy tipping )

When I was born I was too small at the time to remember.

Only about 3 time in total when a member's response has reminded me of speaking with some older Macedonians who hold the belief they are ALWAYS right no matter how much verifiable proof you show them and I don't know how to get through.

Since a long time ago I've given up on dealing with older Macedonians - they either get it the first time or 'don't worry about it'.

I'd be near death's door if I was.
            Don't try and be witty Brian, it doesn't suit you. You're still young, leave the wisdom to the stari.

You're right about Macedonians always thinking they're right. It's a common balkan trait. Some of the most stubborn people I've met are Greek, Macos, etc. Don't worry though, I'm sure one day you will always be right too. The answer is always aliens, so there is minimal chance of being wrong.

Death's door? I thought the 20s was the new teens and 30s was the new 20s. Unless you're planning to overdose on the 'red pills' once the golden days are over, I don't think 24 is near 'death's door.'

Brian says 'Lower.' My Brain says 22?
            Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 05-23-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              Watch the colours beh makedonche, not all of us have a fine eye when it comes to reading (not to mention my recent footy tipping )

Don't try and be witty Brian, it doesn't suit you. You're still young, leave the wisdom to the stari.

You're right about Macedonians always thinking they're right. It's a common balkan trait. Some of the most stubborn people I've met are Greek, Macos, etc. Don't worry though, I'm sure one day you will always be right too. The answer is always aliens, so there is minimal chance of being wrong.

Death's door? I thought the 20s was the new teens and 30s was the new 20s. Unless you're planning to overdose on the 'red pills' once the golden days are over, I don't think 24 is near 'death's door.'

EM
              Apologies for the kalidescope- I thought i'd write to Brian in his favourite method! I had no idea anyone actually read anything here in this dark corner of the world! Lets not talk about footy tipping - as you may have noticed my short lived reign lasted a week!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Brian
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

So what does your f'ed in the head 'makedonce's law' say to do with them? - hang on to them and every extra one that comes every month until there's so many they want "minority rights"? Just look at the fun rom is having with 'minority rights'.
                makedonche's law says "use your god given brain to come up with an alternate solution to resorting to weapons of war to prevent illegal immigrants" , you'll get it eventually.

Haven't people been putting up fences, walls and even guards to protect their property/country since forever? Were they all wrong and should have used some other mythical 'love' plan according your 'makedonche's law'?LOL.

There is NO OTHER WAY/alternate solution (re 'makedonche's law' as above) Greece can do on her own so cutting off access to people trying to get in is the only solution. People will climb walls and fences or cut through them to get in but in this "makedonce's law" world of the absence of border guards shooting at people the only choice is to make a different 'wall' with a greater deterrent like minefields.

The real solution is to help them make there own place better so that they don't want to come over but this is beyond the capabilities of Greece alone and at best she can urge the EU/UN to take such measures.

Block the borders and put up mine fields to stop them coming and then it becomes someone else's problem eg turkey which in turn would probably do the same and so on.
                exactly what i expected from you toby, "i'm all right jack" fuck everyone else. As long as you shift the problem somewhere else or the responsibility onto someone else, then it's all good........ever heard the expression "jack cunt"....google it you may learn something.
                Exactly! Greece's first responsibility is to herself and her people. Just letting people in will only make her place crap. Idiots like you and your "makedonce's law" only see the few that came in today and 'so what' is the order of the day as long as we 'love our fellow man' but will moan like a bitch when that 'fellow man' becomes many men and starts demanding 'their rights' to half your place eg your moaning about the Albanians in RoM ect. Your short sightedness and disconnect from the reality that your place is only yours so long as you do something to keep it (ie why are you bothering to say Macedonians should protest in RoM?) shows your stupidity and immaturity and inability to see your own hypocrisy. Your a weak minded person spouting trendy tag-lines without understand them or their ramifications which is why Voltron and everyone can laugh at you and not take you seriously.

What you call "latitude" I call 'enough rope'.

Don't think a snot like you can match wits. The 'bait and play' game you are playing is primary school level - you already proved my point in your proceeding post but just to make it absolutely clear beyond doubt for everyone in case anyone missed it I let you out yourself further. Case closed.

On the one hand you expect to say any rubbish to a person and for them NOT to respond ie cop it and then in your view you are on top all is right in the world and as it should be ie you're a winner.

You are a stupid snot but not entirely in as much that you realize SOME individuals will not just cop it and instead retaliate. In your punny brain you created (or more likely heard and copied from from your mentor) a useful strategy would be to say you were "baiting" them and aren't they a "sucker" for being incapable of recognizing it especially in the presence of friends who can back you anyway (regardless of if you are right or wrong as in your opinion friends do/should do) and thus in the face of a chorus of laughter and jeers feel unpopular/inadequate backdown and shut-up ie just think 'it's not worth it' and thus with each repeat of this establish a pseudo 'pecking-order' where your victim knows not to even bother starting anything - it's just the way it is.

the fact that you say "baiting" says you supposedly know what you're doing.
                proven by a sucker like you

I''ve called you dickhead a number of times in this post, maybe according to your thinking you should just cop it and not respond just in case I'm baiting you. yeah let's make that the new rule from now on - i'll keep saying any crap i think of about you and let's see you just never respond - sound good to you dickhead????
                you wish shit for brains

(LOL. I coincidently came across this - seemed fitting)

And the truth comes out!!! - 'bait and play'.

Ahh... So your plan of 'tolerate it or you'll be laughed at for being baited' isn't something you would follow for yourself and you wouldn't tolerate being disrespected but expect others to do so because you know your plan is stupidity and only a "shit for brains" would do it.

Some would say you expect too much.
                ie - i pod volot telle baras
                But in this case you are the 'tele pod volot'

Because by not following your 'golden wisdom' and calling those who would "shit for brains" exposes the reality of your petty manipulation games.

Many have tried the above method in different forms and with each success been spurred on to keep doing it until one day their 'fear radar' (yes spineless wimps like you will cower in their corner and release a drop of pee or two whenever they perceive someone to be stronger then them) fails them and then they'll back-peddle faster then an Olympic sprinter or - 'snap' - suffer the consequences. Some might say you're young and ignorant but even at your age you should have learnt that no matter how big and tuff or smart you think you are there is always someone bigger and tougher or smarter than you are and maybe you should just use your manners and show common respect in the first place. Maybe (let's hope) one day you encounter someone who imparts that lesson on you.
                Last edited by Brian; 05-24-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  Don't try and be witty Brian, it doesn't suit you.
                  I don't know, some people (not MTO) have complemented me on it in the past. Maybe it's all the unnecessary antagonism I've had to deal with that's not letting me show it through properly.

You're still young, leave the wisdom to the stari.
                  A lot of them don't have it either.
                  A few times people have said to me I'm like a 'old' person inside a young man's body - sometimes as a compliment, others as a put-down.

You're right about Macedonians always thinking they're right. It's a common balkan trait. Some of the most stubborn people I've met are Greek, Macos, etc.
                  I haven't bothered with them in a very long time.

Don't worry though, I'm sure one day you will always be right too.
                  Whose trying to be witty now? But, good-one.LOL.

The answer is always aliens, so there is minimal chance of being wrong.
                  I guess to some it is. Others say God.
                  Next month "Prometheus" is said to puts forward that idea.

Relax - in dog years, following from Phoenix's joke.

I'm somewhere between 3 and 4 but because I was to small to remember I don't exactly know.

Hint - more towards 4.

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

@Mods

I really don't care if you close "Brian's Corner".

Some might have found
                    EU planning electronic IDs for everyone
                    India implementing biometric (ALL of facial recognition/retina recognition/fingerprint)
                    As part of "Agenda 21" Germany is banning the building of new single-family homes in 2020
                    Sweeden and Canada looking at going cashless
                    or
                    Australia introducing the same body-scanners on 01 July at airports as in the USA and the radiation dangers the present
                    or
                    how the Federal Reserve (USA) and Royal Bank of Canada (both privately owned and run) are swindling the people of these 2 countries and creating massive debt that will eventually implode them
                    as interesting/important.

In any event as I suggested at the start of "Brian's Corner" you could rename it 'scratch-pad' or whatever where people can extend their off-topic discussions/arguments and not pollute threads.

If the topics are not of interest to people (weird, high reads but no takers to discuss) then it's probably not worth wasting space on such topics - that's Ok - but I do think you need an 'off-topic place'. Maybe that's what you can call the thread, "Off-Topic".
                    Just a suggestion.
                    Last edited by Brian; 05-24-2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

I think an off-topic thread is a good idea. Instead of starting new threads about random stuff that has nothing to do with Macedonia it can be posted in the off-topic section.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                        I think an off-topic thread is a good idea. Instead of starting new threads about random stuff that has nothing to do with Macedonia it can be posted in the off-topic section.
                        Good idea UMKD.
                        Sometimes forums call it a "lounge" or something.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

The sad tale of Fukushima continues now getting into the lives of some everyday Japanese. I've always said Nuclear is just too dangerous to mess with because - fine while it works but you're stuffed if something goes wrong - it's totally unforgiving.

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

I like a 'old' person inside a young man's body -
                            Brian, they'd put you in jail for that sort of thing in most countries...

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

No one said a nuclear plant could hold out in multiple tsunamis.They knew the jap area was prone.But it's the cheapest to produce about 2cents per killowatt as compared to us paying 28cents kwh.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Toby is taking a weeks holiday. Makedonche is a respected activist from way back and we will not tolerate illiterate, incoherent and irrelevant snots like Toby treating Makedonche they way he did.

Toby will be watched very closely from now on.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X