• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
    As long as it's not for me, that's ok.
    Don't worry Brian, as long as you don't dress up like a mountain goat and wander around NSW state forests, you should be fine.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Don't worry Brian, as long as you don't dress up like a mountain goat and wander around NSW state forests, you should be fine.
      What if Brian is backpacking, Ivan...?

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Well, he'll have to leave his moose horns at home.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          LOL.I could be the Victorian 'Ivan', there's nothing like knowing 'home turf' for some jobs.

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Australia is so far behind the world.
            The USA has the NDAA bill and now China has passed their own version meaning dissidents can now be legally disappeared and held for indefinite detention (read killed). Now if Australia had such a law Ivan could have had a legit job doing what he does best.

China parliament unveils dissident detention powers

BEIJING | Thu Mar 8, 2012 5:51am EST

(Reuters) – China’s parliament unveiled legislation on Thursday solidifying police powers to hold dissidents in secret, prompting an outcry from artist Ai Weiwei and other rights campaigners caught in a surge of clandestine detentions last year.

The ruling Communist Party, however, retreated from the most draconian part of rules for one kind of detention, “residential surveillance”, which were proposed last year.

Police powers to hold suspects facing subversion and other state security accusations are set out in revisions to the Criminal Procedure Law presented to parliament, the National People’s Congress, now in annual full session.

Rest of article in Link.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

definitely australia is behind the eight ball the chinese don't give a shit about individual rights.Individual rights versus the state that's what it's about.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                definitely australia is behind the eight ball the chinese don't give a shit about individual rights.Individual rights versus the state that's what it's about.
                George S. I don't think we (Australia) want to be ahead of the curve on this one (arrest and disappearance without due process or appeal) - my previous post was tong-in-cheek - but there seems to be a reason for this which I wont go into now.

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

Prometheus

Here's one for EgejskaMakedonia, the guy who likes George

Secrets of Prometheus Film Leaked - YouTube

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

And yeh...this is one of those examples where Alex Jones talks a load of shit.

Maybe we can go see the movie together Brian...and find out about our ancient alien origins.

P.S Good to see you're having a bit of a laugh and bringing up those classic memes.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

ok it's all make beleive but why are govenments so secretive when it comes tufo's why lie to the public.Why deny that they exist.I think we all have a curiosity & were just ignored.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

Seeing you know who Alex Jones is, did you know Bill Cooper outed him years ago - Alex Jones is a plant, but a useful one. I would bet on Bill Cooper even without knowing what the subject was Vs. Alex Jones - you don't get killed unless you know too much, and funny how Jones is not only still around but thriving.

Some of Alex Jones's guests are well meaning and have the truth to say but are falsely lead to his show (one of the reasons why he's a plant) while others like David Icke are frauds (there is a YouTube clip of his wife (David's) performing a dawn magic ritual and it's obvious it ain't Pilates or that Chinese slow-motion exercise) with his reptilian alien theories to suck-in the gullible 'fringe dwellers' of the alternative media world. That's why I have always said anyone wanting to look over the 'fence' needs to get their facts straight BEFORE they do so they can spot BS before they get wrapped up in it.

Although, I have to say the 'ancient alien' stuff is part of the elites belief system. I'm not saying Alex Jones is wrong about everything he says, just that his motives are not what most people think.
                        Last edited by Brian; 04-01-2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          ok it's all make beleive but why are govenments so secretive when it comes tufo's why lie to the public.Why deny that they exist.I think we all have a curiosity & were just ignored.
                          Do you remember Orsen Wells' radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" - people panicked on mass and took their guns and 'ran-for-the-hills'. They want us to keep thinking of aliens without freaking out.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            Seeing you know who Alex Jones is, did you know Bill Cooper outed him years ago - Alex Jones is a plant, but a useful one. I would bet on Bill Cooper even without knowing what any subject was Vs. Alex Jones - you don't get killed unless you know too much, and funny how Jones is not only still around but thriving.

Some of Alex Jones's guests are well meaning and have the truth to say but are falsely lead to his show (one of the reasons why he's a plant) while others like David Icke are frauds (there is a YouTube clip of his wife (David's) performing a dawn magic ritual and it's obvious it ain't Pilates or that Chinese slow-motion exercise) with his reptilian alien theories to suck-in the gullible 'fringe dwellers' of the alternative media world. That's why I have always said anyone wanting to look over the 'fence' needs to get their facts straight BEFORE they do so they can spot BS before they get wrapped up in it.

Although, I have to say the 'ancient alien' stuff is part of the elites belief system. I'm not saying Alex Jones is wrong about everything he says, just that his motives are not what most people think.
                            Yeh, some of the stuff he says about Wall Street I tend to agree with, but then he goes off in a completely different direction and just spurts out some bullshit for the sake of publicity. He also has a 'habit' of exaggerating and blowing comical stories out of proportion.

He is somewhat amusing and entertaining to watch, but sometimes I think he has just taken a few too many 'red pills' himself.

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                              He also has a 'habit' of exaggerating and blowing comical stories out of proportion.

He is somewhat amusing and entertaining to watch, but sometimes I think he has just taken a few too many 'red pills' himself.
                              The elite like to do things with a multi-purpose mannor - he sensationalises things to get new subscribers making him millions, but the Jews of Nazi Germany will tell you it's not good to be on any list.

Comment

• Brian
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2011

Surveylance

If your not already convinced from previous posts that your being tracked electronically here's one more article.

Police Are Using Phone Tracking as a Routine Tool

Law enforcement tracking of cellphones is a convenient surveillance tool in many situations, but it is unclear if using such technology without a warrant violates the Constitution.

March 31, 2012
                                WASHINGTON — Law enforcement tracking of cellphones, once the province mainly of federal agents, has become a powerful and widely used surveillance tool for local police officials, with hundreds of departments, large and small, often using it aggressively with little or no court oversight, documents show.

The practice has become big business for cellphone companies, too, with a handful of carriers marketing a catalog of “surveillance fees” to police departments to determine a suspect’s location, trace phone calls and texts or provide other services. Some departments log dozens of traces a month for both emergencies and routine investigations.

Rest of article in Link.

Comment

Working...
                                X