• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Brian's Corner

Hi,

I started "Brian's Corner" because I had somthing interesting to say but did not want to polute the thread

#OccupyWallStreet movement

No one created a thread here about the #OccupyWallStreet movement, started by the #Anonymous group but i wanted to create one due to new events about it. As you know, the #Occupy movement started in front of the wall street, NY and spread all over the US quickly and it looks like the US police started to be aggressive

Just so this thread isn't a waste of space, I will also use it for anything 'interesting' that pops up but I think is not quite right/on topic and possible pollution to the main thrust of a thread.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

I think the "Occupy" movement could become a defining moment in history. It could affect the outcome of the next election in the USA and have significant flow-ons for everyone.

I don't know how familiar everyone is with this topic, but another movement preceded it which, may or may not, have spawned it.

A journalist/activist, called Alex Jones, called for a general protest against the Federal Reserve in Texas, calling it, "Occupy the Fed", which he lead. At the same time associates of his protested the New York Federal Reserve. Soon after all this, the "Occupy Wall Street Movement" sprung up.

Jones supports potential Presidential candidate, Ron Paul and both their ideas can be sort of summed up by that 'inspiring video'

No one created a thread here about the #OccupyWallStreet movement, started by the #Anonymous group but i wanted to create one due to new events about it. As you know, the #Occupy movement started in front of the wall street, NY and spread all over the US quickly and it looks like the US police started to be aggressive

Most Inspiring Video Ever - Occupy Wall Street - YouTube

and definitely NOT against Capitalism.

The "Occupy" Movement is being infiltrated by ignorant Hippies, Commies and many who feel pissed at their own poor financial position due to their own poor judgement in work/career/investment. This is not what the movement is about.

Preceding all this, Jones, and two frequent commentators on his show, Max Keiser and Gerald Celente, have been critical for a very long time of the Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs and other banks and politicians and how the whole financial mess interconnects.

I like to think of myself as logical and rational and not prone to myths and spooks, but I have eyes to see and cannot help it if I notice some strange 'co-incidences'.

It is ironic that this topic touches on many of the issues potential President candidate, Ron Paul (Rep TX), has been speaking of, and could sway the outcome of the next election in the USA, which even more ironically is due to begin on Tue 6 Nov 2012 and conclude on 17 Dec 2012, a mere few days before 21 Dec 2012.

Further to this irony is that the President Elect does not take Office until Inauguration Day, 20 Jan 2013, so even if Ron Paul were to win the election, President Obama would still be in control on the 21 Dec 2012. Besides, we all remember what happened in 1963 to the last President who oppose the power of the Federal Reserve, John F Kennedy.

Just to add one more bit of spice to this already spicy mix of 2012, tussle for the control of the Federal Reserve, dead former anti private Federal Reserve President, multiple Zionist bankers/USA Government appointees, bankrupting the USA and EU and beholden to the banks and the number 666, there's Brother Nathaniel's little gem of the Bible's other reference to the number 666...

See...
    0:52 - 2:31 EU is Zionist dictatorship
    2:31 - 3:02 Zionist Anti-Christ
    3:02 - 3:50 Significance of the number 666 to King Solomon
    3:50 - 4:08 Zionists controlling world finance

Mt Athos Prophecies on '666' - YouTube

Coincidence?

From my vague recollection, somewhere in the back of the Bible it says something like, "...brother will be against brother...". Could it also include sister against sister?

‘It Gets Heated’: Twin Sisters Divided Over Occupy Wall Street

Mmm...strange days, indeed.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Brain, don't you think that you might be weakening your own cause by adding religion, myths and superficial fantasies to it?

I believe that this is also a part of vilifying propaganda coming from the elites of 1%, purposely infiltrated in to the cause of 99%.

Comment

• Brian
        Banned
        • Oct 2011

I think you could be right about it might weaken the position and that's why it's not meant for general consumption, but our (ie MTO) private amusement as an interesting point, much like this one...

Prince Charles claims Vlad the Impaler as ancestor

Funny thing is, after the court case into Diana and Dodi's death, Al Fayed called the Royals the Dracula family meaning they are parasites who use people and kill them. I doubt he knew at the time how correct that label was in a literal sense.

Al Fayed calls Royals Dracula Family - YouTube

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Just to highlight the Climate Change/Carbon Tax point...

Study: Earth's Climate Impacted by Shifting Magnetic Field

Saturday, 15 January 2011

The earth's climate has been significantly affected by the planet's magnetic field, according to a Danish study published Monday that challenges the notion that human emissions are responsible for global "warming".

"Our results show a strong correlation between the strength of the earth's magnetic field and the amount of precipitation in the tropics," one of the two Danish geophysicists behind the study, Mads Faurschou Knudsen of the geology department at Aarhus University in western Denmark, told the Videnskab journal.

Full article in Link.

CERN to World's Idiots: Sun, Not Man, Controls Earth's Climate

Tuesday, 30 August 2011
          If Michael Crichton had lived to write a follow-up to State of Fear, the plotline might well have gone like this: at a top secret, state of the art laboratory in Switzerland, scientists finally discover the true cause of “global warming”. It’s the sun, stupid. More specifically – as the Danish physicist Henrik Svensmark has long postulated – it’s the result of cosmic rays which act as a seed for cloud formation.

The scientists working on the project are naturally euphoric: this is a major breakthrough which will not only overturn decades of misguided conjecture on so-called Man Made Global Warming but will spare the global economy trillions of dollars which might otherwise have been squandered on utterly pointless efforts to reduce anthropogenic CO2 emissions.

However, these scientists have failed to realise just how many people – alarmist scientists on Government's payrolls, huckster politicians, rent-seeking landowners like (the late Michael Crichton’s brilliant and, of course, entirely fictional creation) the absurd, pompous Sir Reginald Leeds Bt, green activists, eco-fund managers, EU technocrats, MSM environmental correspondents – stand to gain from the Man Made “Climate Change” industry. Their discovery must be suppressed at all costs. So, one by one, the scientists on the cosmic ray project find themselves being bumped off, until only one man remains and must race against time to prove, etc, etc…

Except of course in the real world the second part wouldn’t happen. No one would need to go to the trouble of bumping off those pesky scientists with their awkward, annoying facts and their proper actual research.

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Not quite on topic with "Greece is ready to explode" so I've put this here. It could become the anthem for the Greek protesters.

Fuck You PapanÂ*dreou Lucky tv - YouTube

Comment

• Brian
              Banned
              • Oct 2011

Is this an admission that Macedonians exist in Greece?

Chatzimarkakis speak the Macedonian: In Greece, many people speak Macedonian

I am glad I am here and I can say a few zbora Macedonian. Still veruvam to quick receipt of your country in the EU and I have only one purpose to serve your country to join the EU, said George Chatzimarkakis MEP at a press conference at Parliament speaking in Macedonian language. German MEP of Greek origin, which is co-chair of the Joint Committee parlamentaren Macedonia - The EU said the country has seen progress in all fields, sometimes more and sometimes less, as noted in the report of the European Commission. Chatzimarkakis said that the European Commission and the Assembly passed a resolution Macedonia which are strongly protesting the non-use of the adjective "Macedonian" in the last three reports of the Commission and hopes that it will be corrected in the next report.

Asked whether there will be consequences for his speech in the Macedonian language in Greece, he said he is not afraid of it because many people in Greece speak Macedonian and have no problems, much more than they fear the reaction in Bulgaria.

Comment

• Brian
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

Poor Macedonians in need of a handout?

PRO: Last year, earned mostly scrapers Manager - 148 810 733 denars

The biggest earnings last year amounted to 148,810,733 denars per resident is reported from Struga which deals with management.

After him, as informed a press conference at the Public capita income followed by Skopje, MKD 141,612,219, and in the top ten despite Skopjans tetovec one has reported a revenue of 58,952,994 denars. The main income of the citizens ostvaruvarile capital gains, except residents of Struga which had the largest annual gross income. The stock market, according to data from the PRO, the biggest profit last year amounted to 140,175,364 denars, derived by a resident of Skopje. A resident of Tetovo, however, had the largest revenue from issuing land, apartments and business premises, vehicles and other property which is 55,885,494 denars. Pensioner who had the highest income in 2010 in Skopje and earned 55,191,948 denars. By performing occasional services previously contracted from Skopje last year earned 27.4 million, and the highest dividend also received from Skopje in the amount of 58 million. Most income is competitions last year generated in Skopje in the amount of MKD 3,544,334. Last year, according to the Department, the highest salary is paid in the pharmaceutical sector in the amount of 50.6 million, paid in Skopje. Beyond pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, banking and IT sector. Director of the Public Revenue Office Goran Trajkovski said that in 2010 an annual tax return voluntarily reported 160,293 people. - The number of submitted annual tax returns is the most relevant indicator that Macedonia tax awareness, from year to year increases. This is especially confirmed by the fact that 193,733 people had an obligation to report income and tax PRO 83 percent or 160,293 did so voluntarily, Trajkovski said, adding that compared with past years the number of voluntarily submitted annual tax is the largest prijhavi before. PRO, as he has determined and 33,440 cases in which citizens have submitted an annual tax return and does not report total revenue of 6.8 billion, which damaged the budget of 5 million. Vop these cases though the PRO calculates the tax payable, he pronounced a fine that ranges from 500 to 1.000 euros in denars. For this year PRO expect the number of annual tax returns filed to reach 200,000. Director PRO informed that currently run 684 special tax procedures of which 175 are for corruption and 509 the origin of property. 's 175 with 102 people found that there are irregularities, and in 32 individuals found to have to pay 69.820 million of which have been paid 23.609 million. Of these 13 customs officers, six are mayors, four judges, one member, an employee in the PRO, two counselors and others are directors of public companies or butt the boards. of 509 cases the origin of property is found in people that 88 persons have to pay 810 million of which have been paid 235.856 million. Ogovarajkji asked of the collection of revenue in the budget, Trajkovski said that they are about 1.24 percent more than planned, that are collected 45.419 billion.

Comment

• ProMKD
                  • Oct 2011

I am curious to see whether the media figures out who this 'manager' is in Struga and who the 'land developer' is in Tetovo.
                  www.everythingmacedonia.com
                  Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                    I am curious to see whether the media figures out who this 'manager' is in Struga and who the 'land developer' is in Tetovo.
                    It would be easy to find who this guy is - just look for the local laundry-mat, the guy is obviously into laundering money.

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

The NWO needs to be taken down. The "Occupy" movement is only tackling the financial side and this is probably where it needs to start because money (having lots of it) is an enabler - it gives a person the ability to do many things - but the reasons for being anti-NWO run far wider than just dollars and taxes.

Nwo Release 'Mutant Polio Virus!' Alex Jones Tuesday Edition

Nwo Release 'Mutant Polio Virus!' Alex Jones Tuesday Edition - YouTube

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

Occupy protests inspires T-shirts, trademark bids

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The revolution will be trademarked and put on T-shirts if an increasing number of entrepreneurs succeed in their attempts to profit from the Occupy demonstrations.
                        A few T-shirts began to appear several days after the first protest began on Sept. 17 with a march through the streets of lower Manhattan.
                        Now, T-shirts, coffee mugs and other merchandise emblazoned with Occupy locations and slogans are being offered online and amid the camp sites that have sprung up in cities across the country. A number of merchandise vendors, clothing designers and others are making plans to market a wide-variety of goods for a wide-variety of reasons even as some protesters decry the business plans as directly counter to the demonstrations' goals.
                        In recent weeks, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has received a spate of applications from enterprising merchandisers, lawyer and others seeking to win exclusive commercial rights to such phrases as "We are the 99 percent," ''Occupy" and "Occupy DC 2012."
                        Organizers of the protest centered in Manhattan's Zuccotti Park went so far as to file for a trademark of "Occupy Wall Street" after several other applications connected to the demonstrations were filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
                        Wylie Stecklow, a lawyer representing the protesters, said the Oct. 24 filing was done to prevent profiteering from a movement many say is a protest of corporate greed.
                        "I would like to ensure that this isn't coopted for commercial purposes," Stecklow said. "The trademark can be used for noncommercial purposes."
                        Stecklow's application was one of three filed with the U.S. PTO seeking to trademark either "Occupy Wall Street" or "Occupy Wall St."
                        Vince Ferraro, a small businessman based in Arizona, applied to trademark "Occupy Wall Street" a few hours after Stecklow. Ferraro declined to discuss his plans if he wins the trademark.
                        "If I prevail," he said, "I believe there are opportunities in commerce not directly related to the movement."
                        Both Stecklow and Ferraro were beat to the trademark office by a Long Island couple who filed for "Occupy Wall St." on Oct. 16. Robert and Diane Maresca paid $975 for the application, which said they intended to put the phrase on a wide-variety of products.
                        They couldn't be reached for comment. But on Thursday, the couple withdrew their application, leaving Stecklow's clients and Ferraro as the only two competing to own "Occupy Wall Street."
                        USPTO lawyer Cynthia Lynch said that when the trademark office is confronted with similar applications, it gives priority to the first application received. However, she said the trademark office also takes into consideration whether the phrase was in wide use before the first application was filed.
                        Stecklow, the attorney for the protesters, says he believed his clients will prevail because they've been using the phrase "Occupy Wall Street" for months before the first application was filed.
                        The USPTO's Lynch declined to discuss specific applications and said it takes about three months for the office to make an initial determination.
                        "This rush to trademark was entirely expected and predictable because this is what everybody does," said Ron Coleman, a trademark attorney and author of a popular trademark blog. "The irony is too rich."
                        Coleman predicted the New York protesters would prevail because they've been using the phrase the longest. Nonetheless, he questioned how the trademark could be managed by a group claiming to be leaderless.
                        "Who has authority to speak on behalf of the trademark," Coleman asked.
                        In the meantime, several businesses and merchandise vendors aren't waiting for the trademark office.
                        Ray Agrinzone, a clothing designer, launched theoccupystore.com earlier this month. The site offers t-shirts, hoodies and even gift certificates.
                        Agrinzone said he intends to donate 10 percent of profits to the Occupy Wall Street organizers. He said he has lost money so far, but still plans donate about $100 over the weekend. He said he will propose to organizers that a section of Zuccotti Park be turned into a merchandise zone for the benefit of the movement.
                        He said he has received hateful tweets and email from people opposed to his store and plans to profit from the Occupy demonstrations.
                        "There's nothing wrong with turning a profit," Agrinzone said. "I don't think that's what this is all about."
                        Further, he said that fashion can help with the movement's goals.
                        "There is no better way to spread the message of revolution than through clothes," Agrinzone said.

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

Greece is Ready to Explode

Interesting article, please read both pages in full: http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,614268,00.html http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,614268-2,00.html

Voltron

Going back to the author. Is ancient Greece to be blamed for Italy? Spain?
                          Well, some say Greeks migrated to Italy, so it is quite possible DNA was swapped. In which case, it might explain why laziness and corruption is rife in Italy and at its highest form - the Mafia - in the Southern part where it is said Greek migration took place.

Likewise, Southern Spain was conquered by the Arab/Ottoman empire. Like with any empire they would have conscripted people from occupied parts to be their soldiers in other occupied lands. In this way it is quite plausible that Greek genes found their way in Southern Spain which also suffers from laziness, corruption, a lust for a quick easy (read sly) dollar/eoro with a tendency to avoid real work with a passion. In one article I read, not so long ago, a German economist was lamenting at the demise of the Euro and blamed it on a cultural/attitude difference between Northern Europeans (hard work ethic, sense of thrift/savings and sense of community common-good as evident in the creation and proliferation of common-good projects beginning in these countries) Vs the selfish, 'how to make the fastest money even if they screw-over everyone else in their community attitude in the South. He questioned why haste was made to incorporate these countries into the EU without thoroughly examining if they can demonstrate the more mature attitude expressed in the North. We all now know Greece got in - by an absolute swindle of 'cooking the books' - and far off from ever qualifying for entry under EU standards. His assertion was that, probably, likewise could be said for Italy and Spain and Portugal. So, YES, it could be the Greeks are to blame for Italy, Spain and Portugal's downfall and the EU's demise.

or perhaps Ireland ?
                          Well, the Irish are just Irish. Does more need to be said. They had it good - strong economy and strong currency for a long time - and then got greedy and imported all sorts of people from all parts. It would be interesting to see how many of those 'imports' were Greek. But then again, it could be just the Irish just being Irish.

Is ancient Greece to be blamed for the US as well ?
                          They (the USA) do tend to exalt all things Greek - every heard of the 'Greek System' in their college/university education system. Even non-Greek chefs on TV make a point of saying they are using "Greek Feta cheese" and not just saying Feta cheese, even when, on further conversation, say it was made somewhere in the USA. So how is it a non-Greek chef needs to make a point by clearly calling it Greek Feta cheese (instead of just Feta) when it's Not from Greece at all. Likewise can be said of 'Greek Yogurt' instead of calling it 'plain yogurt'. This attitude of stressing the 'Greek' in USA TV is even more evident when compared to TV in other countries where often one will hear Feta or plain yogurt being called just that, Feta and plain yogurt.

Further, there is an over emphasis in stipulating the 'Greek' in other (read all) matters. eg when discussing Pythagoras Theorem the presenter will make a point of explaining Pythagoras was Greek and how 'those Greeks' have heavily influenced 'our' education system in all fields. Why the need to specify Pythagoras's 'Greekness' and then go into a short speech about how Greeks are so great they have 'heavily' influenced all facets of Western education and how indebted 'we' are to them. Compare this to when the likes of Copernicus, or others, are mentioned and the speech just goes strait into what Copernicus, or others, did. No short 'glory' speech about where Copernicus is from and how great 'they' must be. Even when one of these 'Others' is from Western Europe, it will be something like 'person x from Germany did such and such' without and mini speech about how 'great those Germans are'. Why the difference? It is a social conditioning style of speech - repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth - but why in the USA? Strong lobby? Other reasons? Suffice it to say that to influence media and the education systems, the Greek tentacles must be well established and in a firm grip. Couple this with that Southern Italian gene thing (if we can count that?) and the sphere of 'Greek' influence can be considered wider - and look how wonderful their education system is going and their students rating in world comparison tables. Can one make an argument that the 'Greeks' are a contributing factor in the USA's down-fall?

This tool intentionaly overlooks the fact that the whole western world is going through a tough time.
                          Being in a 'tough time' is one thing, but being so far down the hole that you are beyond redemption, EVER!, is entirely a different matter. What makes it worse (including unforgivable) is that it is the result of a direct and deliberate swindled, ie out-right theft, and not one or two bad financial decisions/investments, or being caught up in world events (both economic and or military ie war), or natural disaster beyond their control.

No, the downfall of Greece is plain (should I replace the word 'plain' with 'Greek' as in plain Vs Greek yogurt) greed, laziness, gross lies and deception and outright theft. The bigger thieves even made sure the lesser ones got their lick of the 'gravy' by giving them
                          1. bloated workforces (ie less work done per individual ie laziness)
                          2. un-naturally high salaries for the class of work performed (compared to wages/salaries in other EU countries ( ie personal gain Vs common good, even when it was known wage parity did not exists (ie deception/theft))
                          3. 14 month salaries - WTF???
                          4. 6 weeks or more holidays - WTF???
                          5. retire with pensions near/or on last pay rate and given at 55 years old - quadruply WTF???
                          6. 100 something thousand people were retired before being 55 on a 'hazardous occupation' plan eg trumpet players and hair and nail salon workers amongst a long list because playing the trumpet puts stress on your heart and salon workers constantly breath chemical fumes and so DESERVE to retire sooner! than 55 years old. This was done just before announcing Greece's problems. Yeah, let's sneak a few (100's thousand)
                          in before the EU clamps down. WTF?

NOONE IN THE WORLD GETS THIS. Lies, lies and more lies! Your 'tough times' sentence is an obvious attempt to diminish the thrust of the article (ie how bad the Greek lies/deception/theft and attitude are and that it is the real reason for Greece's demise) is a total affront to any thinking person in light of all the evidence that has come out against Greece! Your basically showing a Greeks lie even when they are caught lying! Congratulations, you have jut proven you are truly Greek.

Its unfortunate that this guy takes a cheap shot at Greece a country that supposedly he has ethnic ties to.
                          For once a Greek tries to tell the truth and you put him down for Not showing solidarity with other Greeks (ie his ethnic roots) by lying to defend Greece's lies.

I dont know what he was trying to prove, maybe he was trying to distant himself from his heritage. Nowadays, you have these types of people that want to conform to the new world order where all ethnicities should forget where they come from and just fuse together to a new globalist multi-culturalist world.
                          You immediately attribute his statements to a 'self loathing' attitude and somehow ant-Greek when the thrust of his article clearly says these lies are self evident, unsustainable, and cannot continue, and therefor Greeks need to change their attitude to move forward.

You're getting way ahead of yourself on this. Greeks oriental ? No, I dont think so. If the balkans are backward it is a direct result of the Ottomanization of the balkans during that rule. Everybody knows this.
                          Your disdain for the writer as being somehow anti-Greek, and therefor traitorous, is further emphasised by your attempt at deflection by offering an alternate reason for Greece's downfall by blaming it on the, "...direct result of the Ottomanization...", as if it's all the Turks fault (it just couldn't be the Greeks), and you further emphasis this by saying, "Everybody knows this.", as if it a commonly known given fact. By using this style you hope to garner support from racist/anti-Turk minds, and in doing so, somehow validate you lies by trying to show 'numbers' in support of your view, and by proxy validate sympathy for Greece/Greeks. Not so fast slick. You further try to emphesis this anti-Turk reach for support by poking fun at the Ottomans by ridiculling them by, "...put your feet up on (them). Quite fitting." Get real. The article is saying people have seen, and continue to see, your (Greek) lies and it's time to give up the lies and have an attitude change to move forward.

Some have called your attitude as 'Greek denial', but I think it is more sinister, and akin to one's self absorbed greatness (these dummies believed our lies THIS long, we must be great) and we are SO great that we can lie our way out of even this great a debacle, if only not for the likes of the writter (ie other Greeks) pointing out and admitting everything to these 'blind idiots'. How's that Greek saying go, "The smart boy can always find another way to get things done"?
                          Last edited by Brian; 11-07-2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Brian
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2011

I don't know if this has been posted before. As it is a bit old, I guessed it might have been, so decided not to create a new thread.

What a gem! Go Turks. Researchers are going through the old Ottoman archives and finding amazing facts. An Ottoman army pay/salary document of 1431 - 1432 lists many people, with Slavic sounding names, who were employed as Ottoman soldiers, but more interestingly, it also shows the towns/villages where these people were from (all in Macedonia). Even better, it also list how these people self identified as Macedonians!

Can we now put the 'people in Macedonia are Serbs, Bulgarians, Greeks, or 'God knows'' crap behind us once and for all?

The truth is out-there. The Greek/Serb/Bulgarian lies' days are numbered.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Brian
                              Outstanding last 2 posts!
                              Enjoyed every line..immensely, keep up the good work!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                              X