• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    if there is nothing to hide toby just give your id only admin who will confirm for the rest of us of who you are.It's the least you could do instead of beating around the bush.Why bs & hide about your id.You got nothing to fear if you are honest.
    Re-read the posts George S..

It's not about "bs & hide" or "fear" and "honest(y)" because showing my ID does not and cannot serve any other purpose (re see previous posts) than curiosity and that is beyond reasonable. Say you just met someone for the first time and you got talking and the guy tells you to pull out your driver's licence/ID, what do you think your reaction would be? If he then said why BS and hide, if you have nothing to fear and you are honest show me your ID, what do you think your reaction would be? Now pause for a moment and imagine the above scenario at a market place, bus stop at a party, ect what would you say to that person and then ask yourself what I should say to you?

Do you think before you post George S.? You're making Macos from Australia look bad.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

In answer to your question Toby you should show your id to the site owner & admin as a majority of people think your Toby the clown from the past.Also we would like to know of who we are dealing as you are not revealing yourself to us.That means you are fucking hiding your identity from us.So Toby it's only fair that the admin has asked you for proof.
      Remember the poll we had that says a majority of people think it's you Toby.You could show a mark of respect for once in your life.
      Just remember Toby not all masos in oz are like toby masquerading as several people.I noticed it whenever you are on there are a couple of people that might be you as well.So as a poster i feel cheated of not knowing who it is.If it is the same person it does matter!!!How would you like other people to start masquearading as many others???You consider yourself as a macedonian Please!!
      Last edited by George S.; 05-19-2012, 10:17 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

George, I don't really care about the real identity of people unless they are attacking the real identity of a person on this forum. The written statements are all that should be considered in almost all instances. I say almost because sometimes people come here with an agenda that starts from personal animosity in the "real" world.

In all cases (including Brian's) you are only as good as your last post. And that is why NWO aliens are bad.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

In answer to your question Toby you should show your id to the site owner & admin as a majority of people think your Toby the clown from the past.
          George S. I really think you should read people's posts. Many of the 'resons' to see my ID were already answered like the above reason you give.

Ask yourself did you or anyone at the MTO have a photo ID of OziMak - Toby, as you call him - at any time.

If not then what would you compare my ID to in order to answer that question?

Do you get it George S.? My ID does NOT help you answer that question, so why do you need it?

Also we would like to know of who we are dealing as you are not revealing yourself to us.That means you are fucking hiding your identity from us.So Toby it's only fair that the admin has asked you for proof.
          Do you know the personal identity of EVERY member on the MTO?

Why do you need to know my personal identity when you DON'T know it of ALL the other members? Shouldn't you be asking everyone if you think "it's only fair" otherwise it's NOT fair at all?

Remember the poll we had that says a majority of people think it's you Toby.
          The poll was like all polls, nothing more than a kangaroo-court meaning it was a popularity contest and had absolutely nothing to do with reality, evidence or justice - just because the idiot who accused me of being OziMak is popular on the MTO and all his fans/friends jumped on his side means he has blind followers and nothing more.

Do you really believe a TINY popularity poll is correct?
          How does this tiny poll prove or disprove the accusation - it doesn't and it can't, it's useless as evidence. So what's your point George S., nothing?

You could show a mark of respect for once in your life.
          Have I not been respectful on the MTO for you to say, "for once in your life." What kind of rubbish is that?

How would my showing my ID be a sign of respect?
          As previously mention most members are NOT personally known to the MTO admin nor you so are they also being disrespectful?
          Have you asked them to "be respectful for once"? I have not been on the MTO for long but cannot recal reading when you or anyone has asked a member to provide photo ID.

I haven't seen your photo ID, are you being disrespectful to me?
          Do you realise how disrespectful you (and others) are being asking me for my ID?

So as a poster i feel cheated of not knowing who it is.If it is the same person it does matter!!!How would you like other people to start masquearading as many others???
          As previously mentioned you don't know the personal ID of many MTO members. Do you "feel cheated" by them? Have you told them you feel this way? Have you asked them for their ID so you wouldn't "feel cheated"?

I don't know your ID. Should I "feel cheated"?

You consider yourself as a macedonian Please!!
          I don't know what you mean by this.

George S. you are asking for my ID which does not help you answer any questions. You speak of respect yet you show none to me. Despite this I have still been civil and respectful to you.

I suggest you consider your posts before posting them.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Toby it's all being resolved so don't worry yourself about the id.s.
            Talking of fake id's i just saw channel seven current affair snipet of pauline hansen going to asia & catching the crooks selling fake ids licences,fake passports.Amazing what they are doing out there selling people's ids.I think to be aired on nextweek channel 7.
            Last edited by George S.; 05-19-2012, 07:43 PM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              George S. I really think you should read people's posts. Many of the 'resons' to see my ID were already answered like the above reason you give.

Ask yourself did you or anyone at the MTO have a photo ID of OziMak - Toby, as you call him - at any time.

If not then what would you compare my ID to in order to answer that question?

Do you get it George S.? My ID does NOT help you answer that question, so why do you need it?

Do you know the personal identity of EVERY member on the MTO?

Why do you need to know my personal identity when you DON'T know it of ALL the other members? Shouldn't you be asking everyone if you think "it's only fair" otherwise it's NOT fair at all?

The poll was like all polls, nothing more than a kangaroo-court meaning it was a popularity contest and had absolutely nothing to do with reality, evidence or justice - just because the idiot who accused me of being OziMak is popular on the MTO and all his fans/friends jumped on his side means he has blind followers and nothing more.

Do you really believe a TINY popularity poll is correct?
              How does this tiny poll prove or disprove the accusation - it doesn't and it can't, it's useless as evidence. So what's your point George S., nothing?

Have I not been respectful on the MTO for you to say, "for once in your life." What kind of rubbish is that?

How would my showing my ID be a sign of respect?
              As previously mention most members are NOT personally known to the MTO admin nor you so are they also being disrespectful?
              Have you asked them to "be respectful for once"? I have not been on the MTO for long but cannot recal reading when you or anyone has asked a member to provide photo ID.

I haven't seen your photo ID, are you being disrespectful to me?
              Do you realise how disrespectful you (and others) are being asking me for my ID?

As previously mentioned you don't know the personal ID of many MTO members. Do you "feel cheated" by them? Have you told them you feel this way? Have you asked them for their ID so you wouldn't "feel cheated"?

I don't know your ID. Should I "feel cheated"?

I don't know what you mean by this.

George S. you are asking for my ID which does not help you answer any questions. You speak of respect yet you show none to me. Despite this I have still been civil and respectful to you.

I suggest you consider your posts before posting them.
              Relax Brian. You're taking bullshit to heart again. All this I.D talk is a load of crap, everyone knows it. Nobody could care less about you having to present an I.D every time you post. The day rules like that are enforced, we can kiss privacy goodbye.

Friendly word of advice. Just ignore the I.D posts, simply don't respond. Then the thread won't be clogged up with nonsense.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

That's it em the only reason i responded is you have those that have MULTIPLE accounts.If it's one person that has 3 or 4 personalities then it destroys individual identity.
                I have seen it first hand of how one disagrees with one & the others are propping them up.
                Also i have seen where one group hates another diue to racism & keeps attacking another
                for racists reasons.One thing i hate is people hiding around different personalities.Then they get caught out doing something silly
                The motto should be if you behave yourself & show curtesy to others you don't need to prove your identity.But if you are silly & have an attitude problem & you treat other's like shit would you want to see their identity??
                Last edited by George S.; 05-19-2012, 11:58 PM. Reason: ed
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

That's it em the only reason i responded is you have those that have MULTIPLE accounts.If it's one person that has 3 or 4 personalities then it destroys individual identity.
                  I have seen it first hand of how one disagrees with one & the others are propping them up.
                  Also i have seen where one group hates another diue to racism & keeps attacking another
                  for racists reasons.One thing i hate is people hiding around different personalities.Then they get caught out doing something silly
                  The motto should be if you behave yourself & show curtesy to others you don't need to prove your identity.But if you are silly & have an attitude problem & you treat other's like shit would you want to see their identity??
                  Regardless of whether Brian is OziMak or not, he currently has one identity and personality on this forum. FWIW I voted 'no' on the poll, opting to take Brian's word for it. That said, there have been previous members who have created multiple accounts.

I say we bury this I.D talk and get back to something that is a little more relevant to the thread.

You're right though, it is expected that people behave in an acceptable manner. Most of us here are Macedonians with similar views, so the least we can do is show a degree of respect.

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

I wasn't going to write about the latest 'big news' but then came across a video that not only made me laugh so much it also reminded of the 'big news' - they go hand in hand - I thought I'd post it so everyone can have a laugh.

Of course the 'big news' is the "facebook" IPO last Friday.

There are so many "facebook" fans out there including MTO members I was reminded of that old "Remingon Shavers" commercial where Victor Kiam (CEO) says, "When my wife bought me a Remington Shaver, I was so impressed I bought the company" and I was wondering did anyone empty out their pockets, wallets and bank accounts to get in on "facebook" float expecting to make a killing?

The 'conspiracy' view is that the float is going to help fund the new data spying centre I've posted about earlier - your money is going to help them spy on you better (a morons proposition?).

The NWO rarely like to do things 'by halves' and prefer to wring-out every last drop out of their acts - Zuckerberg is reported to have said in the past of "facebook" users,"...dumb M...F'ers giving us all their personal information", of course Zuckerberg is NWO so his views reflect theirs. The second 'dumb' is their knowing it's your money funding their spying on you and the third 'dumb' is the IPO price values the company at $100 Billion which it may reach some time in the future but today (pre IPO) is worth $4 Billion so it might take a while before you get your money back - wow they got 3 times the 'dumb' out of one act.

There's a number of articles out there explaining the ins-and-outs of the IPO, some more technical than others, but the same bottom line is reached as this video...the float is a 'vacume cleaner' who will shove money to key shareholders offering their shares in the float while they 'run with the money' leaving the new owner holding their....

Do You Have Cock (English Lesson). - YouTube
                    Last edited by Brian; 05-20-2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Is this thread about the five murdered boys or Brians ID, SOM put all their posts in Brians corner.
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

Fair elections, anyone?

Who says the EU don't run things?

With a 49.8% to 47% close call how did the EU know who would win in Serbia's election 3 hours before the polls had close?

Makes you wonder about Gruevski.

EU Congratulates Nikolic's Elections Win 3 hrs before Polls Close

20 May 2012
                        EU's two highest ranking officials, Herman Von Rompuy and Jose Manuel Barroso congratulated the new Serbian president Tomislav Nikolic three hours before the polls closed in Serbia.

"We wish to congratulate the new Serbian president Mr. Nikolic on his election win and congratulate the Serbian people on peaceful elections which took place on May 6 and 20th.

We wish Mr. Nikolic success in meeting the expectations of the Serbian people. The European perspective of Serbia is concrete and our hope is to lean on Mir Nikolic personal dedication in achieving that goal" says the press release by EU.

How did EU know the result of the Serbian elections even before the voting was completed? No one is sure, however kudos to the EU for knowing things before they happen.
                        After the EU Communication office saw they had released the press release way too soon, the document was quickly pulled from the website. However, it was too late. Most European and Balkan news outlets had already gotten a copy of it.

The official Serbian Elections numbers came out 6 hours after the EU press release. Nikolic won the elections 49.8% - 47%

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                          Is this thread about the five murdered boys or Brians ID, SOM put all their posts in Brians corner.
                          You're right lavce, better still just delete them, it's a none issue.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Fair elections, anyone?

Who says the EU don't run things?

With a 49.8% to 47% close call how did the EU know who would win in Serbia's election 3 hours before the polls had close?

Makes you wonder about Gruevski.
                            I can usually tell who will win an election before the polls even open (three hours before they close is nothing). I'd try to explain it to you, but you just won't get it. Instead, I'll just let you think I'm NWO scum.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              I can usually tell who will win an election before the polls even open (three hours before they close is nothing). I'd try to explain it to you, but you just won't get it. Instead,
                              Most times that's true for anyone, so no great feat on your part, but when the results are so close it does raise eyebrows.

I'll just let you think I'm NWO scum.
                              "...come over to the dark side...".

Yeah, I've heard about kids back in the 70's playing with toy light-sabres while wearing their Darth Veda and Skywalker face masks.

Weren't you a little old for that then, or have you always been 'young at heart'?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Most times that's true for anyone, so no great feat on your part, but when the results are so close it does raise eyebrows.

"...come over to the dark side...".

Yeah, I've heard about kids back in the 70's playing with toy light-sabres while wearing their Darth Veda and Skywalker face masks.

Weren't you a little old for that then, or have you always been 'young at heart'?
                                I'm not sure why everyone thinks I'm so old - it must be my wisdom
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X