• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
    RtG, than you have a choice.

Help me and people like me who are trying to work on their spirit (and education), or start something, and ask for help, you might get more than you expect.

The most stupid thing you can do is to keep on spitting
    ----------

Phoenix, people in Bitolsko and Prilepsko have some "strange" sence of humour, so i can imagine them making such stupid jokes as Risto mentions. But it aint funny, at all...
    The MTO was created to help the Macedonian spirit and education. There is no better place to learn of Macedonia's history in English (online) than right here. So we all do what we can Serdarot.

However, it is very disheartening to see Macedonians willingly throw away the links to our shared cultural ancestry.

p.s. The first time I ever heard a Macedonian describe the Macedonian people in Greece as Greeks was from a Macedonian priest.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

Член 1
      Во Законот за политичките партии (“Службен весник на Република Македонија” број 76/2004), членот 11 се менува и гласи:
      “(1) Политичка партија можат да основаат најмалку 1.000 граѓани на Република Македонија кои имаат избирачко право и кои го дале својот потпис за основање само на една политичка партија.
      (2) Член на политичка партија може да биде секој полнолетен и деловно способен граѓанин на Република Македонија кој ќе даде потпис за доброволно членство во политичката партија.

Овој закон влегува во сила осмиот ден од денот на објавувањето во “Службен весник на Република Македонија”, освен членот 3 од овој закон кој ќе се применува од 1 јануари 2007 година.
      Ete ke ima izbori.

Ajde konkretno, Partija, so uba programa. Del od Narodot e razocharan od DPMNE.

Finansiskata mokj OBEDINETO Makedonsko isselenishtvo ja ima duri vo izobilstvo.

Ima nekoj raspolozhen "da si igra" Komiti i Vojvodi?

Ili samo ke plukame i kukame?
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Serdarot
        I think you guys from Australia are spitting too much on the rest of the Macedonians.
        I think certain Macedonians like yourself (irrespective of where they live) need to stop living in a dream and get a grasp on reality where it concerns Macedonia's situation and all that has happened to this country in the previous 20 years. You also need to accept the fact that there are many morons among the Macedonians (and ignorant followers, which doesn't necessarily make them morons) who have been playing the same tune for so long that they cannot see what is happening with Macedonia and its Macedonians.

My heritage is from Bitola and I have personally seen the way some Macedonians behave towards our people in Egej. Others I have met from certain northern regions in the Macedonian Republic here in Australia wouldn't know the first thing about their brothers and sisters in Egej, in fact, they see more of a commonality with the Serbs. This is not the norm, but it is certainly common for some ignorant fools. This is a disease, and just the way it was forced upon us, so too does it need to be torn away from us so we can liberate our way of thinking and understand that it is OK for people to be proud of their own history, to talk about their ethnic kin in neighbouring states, etc.

The example about Gruevski is pathetic given the fact that he is negotiating our identity with the very same state that currently occupies his ancestral village. What sort of an Egejec is he? What sort of a Macedonian is he?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          People will tell me they travel to Greece, how they speak Macedonian there. Yet still call them Greeks.
          In their defence, there are several Macedonians who come to Macedonia from Greece, speak Macedonian - yet call themselves Greek, I would call this a 'legacy' from the days of Yugoslav-Greek relations. The problem is on both sides of the border, however, important to note is the fact that the Macedonians in the republic are supposed to be 'free', have their own state, and are supposed to be the 'piedmont' for the Macedonian people across the Balkans.

The lack of leadership by successive governments in Macedonia has ruined this golden opportunity, which we now have to regain. Perpetuating the stupidity of previous governments, such as the new flag, is counter-productive to this process.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

I hate it how a lot of macedonians, even a lot of the older generation, here in australia still refer to the Aegean macedonians as "Greek-Macedonians", that really gets my blood boiling.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
              I hate it how a lot of macedonians, even a lot of the older generation, here in australia still refer to the Aegean macedonians as "Greek-Macedonians", that really gets my blood boiling.
              Me too, it drives me mad when I hear Grcki Makedonci ili Bugarski Makedonci, arrgghhh.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                Sadly, its many "Greek-Macedonians" that refer to themselves in that manner...must be something like 'greek-coffee' and 'greek-style'...

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Sadly, its many "Greek-Macedonians" that refer to themselves in that manner...must be something like 'greek-coffee' and 'greek-style'...
                  .....or they copped greek style between the ears!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                  X