X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Let's be united people! If you have relatives back home, get their email, get their facebook, and let them know that they should be fighting for their rights, our rights, our country!
    Easier said than done.

When you guys discuss on this forum you say "let those people suffer" or "those people" as if we are NOT the same people!
    I was referring to the Macedonian people in Macedonia.

I don't think we are distancing ourselves, I think ROM is distancing itself from us!
    And that's 100% true.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

ANOTHER NATIONAL HOLIDAY IS APPROACHING.....
      Albanian Flag Day - November 28!!!!

A giant Concert will be held in Skopje to mark the official state holiday "Day of the Albanian Flag"! It will be funded by the Municipality of Cair, and the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Macedonia. The concert will also mark the start of construction of the new "Skenderbeg Square". There will also be guest stars from Albania and Kosovo!!!

Here is the official FACEBOOK page of the event. Over a 1000 guests are confirmed!

What a joyous time of year it is in Macedonia!

Official Poster:

Last edited by Niko777; 11-24-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Now that is something to celebrate.
        Or go to war about.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Hi DCH,
          Last I read about you on the forum, I think, you were going back to RoM for good. Has this happened? and, if so, is it what you expected? From a 'foot-on-the-ground' perspective (a month or two holiday is not the same), is there any hope for RoM?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            Hi DCH,
            Last I read about you on the forum, I think, you were going back to RoM for good. Has this happened? and, if so, is it what you expected?
            Now I'm not so sure I wanna live here forever, if that were even possible from the beginning. This country will either split like serbia and kosovo, or it won't exist at all.

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            From a 'foot-on-the-ground' perspective (a month or two holiday is not the same), is there any hope for RoM?
            Well, let's see. If we can get rid of the bugarofils, terrorists and the euro-whores, then we might have a chance. But I don't see any of this happening, so no.

Comment

• Komita
              • May 2009

If Skenderbeg was alive he would be ashamed of who what kind of people are celebrating him as a hero.
              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

If Skenderbeg was alive he would be ashamed of who what kind of people are celebrating him as a hero.
                I agree. Wasn't Skenderbeg a faithful Christian? I feel like modern muslim Albanians are always trying to hide this fact.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

He was forced to become a Muslim and when he was powerful enough he threw off that imposed religion and reverted back to Christianity. He was an Orthodox Christian initially, but because he was supported by the West it has been suggested that when he did return to Christianity he became a Roman Catholic. However, after he defected from the Ottomans, he was married in an Orthodox Church, not a Catholic one. A subject worthy of further exploration. And I agree with both Komita and Niko, I am sure if he were alive today he would view the Muslim Albanian infatuation with him in an ironic way. He was first and foremost a Christian king and defender of the faith.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                    I agree. Wasn't Skenderbeg a faithful Christian? I feel like modern muslim Albanians are always trying to hide this fact.
                    Pretty much, another great example of shiptar re-revisionism towards their history.

I would imagine the majority of albanians in macedonia today would be more closer to Ossama Bin Laden and other muslim fanatics in the middle east (in terms of their beliefs and mentallity and perhaps even goals) then to Skenderbeg. Even albanians from out side macedonia view albanians in macedonia as muslim maniacs!

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Now that is something to celebrate.
                      Or go to war about.
                      Unfortunately the majority of macedonians are scared of a minority of 17% to stand up for their rights.

Macedonians also have other important duties to attend to such as getting bulgarian passports so they can go to bulgaria and get z-grade degrees or buy fancy cars for cheap, or go to greece for a working holiday and be treated like shit during the whole process.

And when things get really tough with the albanization of macedonia, macedonia will eventually join the EU and everything will be fixed

But until then we will have to save our patriotic energy and our self-respect in matters only concerning basketball games and Serbian pop concerts in Prilep. Thats when the macedonians come out to mean business

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

The funny thing is, even though Skenderbeg threw off the imposed Islamic religion, most Albanians thereafter adopted it en masse. He is not once mentioned by the 17th century Turkish traveller Evliya Celebi in relation to them, who spent a considerable amount of time with Albanians documenting their language and stories, as told by the Albanians themselves.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          He is not once mentioned by the 17th century Turkish traveller Evliya Celebi in relation to them, who spent a considerable amount of time with Albanians documenting their language and stories, as told by the Albanians themselves.
                          Because Iskender bey was just an ordinary character, lost and forgotten in history for centuries but later re-discovered by the Albanians in Istanbul during the rise of their national consciousness after 1870s, to use as a protagonist in Albanian history.

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Is it possible that most Muslim Albanians before 1900 had a Turkish ethnic identity?

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Thanks ProMkd for posting this image.

What great way to use the new stadium in Skopje.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

how about the expanding kosovo borders where albanians think they should expand.Why give recognition to people that don'y respect you.We just give it our stamp of aproval & they think they can do anything they want as we are a pushover.The serbians were weak & it was ripe for the taking.I'ts like history repeating itself with macedonia.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X